I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this isn’t a new “threat” from Sarah. I’ve seen it before I got excised. Wonder if she’s spent all night tweeting
---
oh she’s been busy through the night.
190 tweets

look at the followers she’s losing though
3,188 of the remaining followers are only there for the daily dramas

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s leaving so hard that she’s changed her profile picture 3 times since she was definitely leaving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah is not a strong woman. Anyone that constantly shouts and hurls abuse on the internet, while telling people how tough they are, is not strong. At all.

• Heart
She'll never leave, she needs her quite big account actually for the grift. Who'd give money for an anon fundraiser with no (blagging) backstory, no lil fatherless barefoot 'babies' in need. She shouldn't have to leave, I agree that women shouldn't be ran off the internet. That doesn't mean you'll be able to barge about with a stick up your arse and a barny in your gob without anyone laughing and pointing. You're free to say what you like, and others are free to respond to it. She's the one who wants to fetch the ducking stool for women whose speech she dislikes.

• Heart
I agree @Foxvint. She shouldn’t have to come off the internet… but it would definitely be in her best interests to since she doesn’t quite understand how to use it like a sensible grown up.

Free speech implies a right to say what she likes, but unfortunately it doesn’t give her the right to be protected from the consequences of saying what she likes. Until she grasps that, I think she should just zip it.

Reactions: 16
I agree @Foxvint. She shouldn’t have to come off the internet… but it would definitely be in her best interests to since she doesn’t quite understand how to use it like a sensible grown up.

Free speech implies a right to say what she likes, but unfortunately it doesn’t give her the right to be protected from the consequences of saying what she likes. Until she grasps that, I think she should just zip it.
She can reveal whatever personal stuff she likes about herself- when it comes to minors, that's where her freedom and perogative stops. It's so disturbing to me that there's parents out there who don't acknowledge their separate personhood and treat them like extensions of themselves. They are not property. They cannot consent to their private lives and medical issues being splashed all over the net.

How long til we get a 'I asked choppy and he said mummy can put what she likes about me online. Mummy is the best. She can do whatever she likes' tweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How long til we get a 'I asked choppy and he said mummy can put what she likes about me online. Mummy is the best. She can do whatever she likes' tweet.
That's ok. I could use a good ol' mither about informed consent. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can reveal whatever personal stuff she likes about herself- when it comes to minors, that's where her freedom and perogative stops. It's so disturbing to me that there's parents out there who don't acknowledge their separate personhood and treat them like extensions of themselves. They are not property. They cannot consent to their private lives and medical issues being splashed all over the net.

Yes yes yes yes and more yes!

There is so much coming to light now about the kids who have been victims of oversharenting. One of the wildest things is how experts have predicted a rise in fraud and identity theft over the next few years. Let’s face it, when you’re openly sharing your kid’s age and birthday, what their first pet is called, where they go to school, what your maiden name is, that’s it, that’s most people past security questions! Add into that how AI can easily take a photo of a child and make them 10 years older. Good luck to all the kids of “mummy bloggers”! Hope it was worth the few freebies.

I have a teeny tiny selection of followers on social media and I haven’t posted a single thing about my kids for years. I’m on an anonymous forum and I have been intentional about not even revealing the gender/s of my children. I say “gender/s” deliberately because it’ll leave you guessing - are they the same gender or not? You won’t ever know.

Yes, I’ve shared that one is autistic to make a point, and I might have discussed the things they like to eat, but absolutely nothing you could identify them with.

They deserve that privacy and that dignity.

She’s a twit. Those kids are a commodity to her. I don’t doubt that she feels ‘love’ for them, but she certainly doesn’t make decisions in their best interests. Ever.

Wonder if she’s got her new hoover yet? Bet she won’t have sorted the boys’ PE kit first. Not a priority to her, is it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She is one of the most awful people I have ever come across online. She’s not just prone to lying and a bit of a knob, she’s vicious, spiteful and a terrible parent and it’s no wonder she has no friends, family and has been blocked by half of Twitter. I so do worry for those poor boys growing up in a home with someone so toxic who doesn’t feed them or send them to school and spends 23hrs a day ignoring them to argue with people online because she can’t be bothered to get a job. I’ve not been active much on here recently because it genuinely upsets me when I think of those poor children. My two might not be perfect, and yes I do probably sit on here too long mithering but me and Mr triple S do our absolute best to ensure they are going to grow up to be half decent humans that contribute to society and enjoy their lives because, I just can’t see why you wouldn’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is one of the most awful people I have ever come across online. She’s not just prone to lying and a bit of a knob, she’s vicious, spiteful and a terrible parent and it’s no wonder she has no friends, family and has been blocked by half of Twitter. I so do worry for those poor boys growing up in a home with someone so toxic who doesn’t feed them or send them to school and spends 23hrs a day ignoring them to argue with people online because she can’t be bothered to get a job. I’ve not been active much on here recently because it genuinely upsets me when I think of those poor children. My two might not be perfect, and yes I do probably sit on here too long mithering but me and Mr triple S do our absolute best to ensure they are going to grow up to be half decent humans that contribute to society and enjoy their lives because, I just can’t see why you wouldn’t?
Hear, hear!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if some of these are duplicated but thought I’d bring you all the tea.

I’ve just saved what has been shared, I haven’t gone to the effort of blocking out names etc this time I’m afraid (sorry not sorry) because a) neither did the OP, b) I started but realised I cba, I’m tired, and c) might help someone have another dig.

(As far as I can see, no names or pics of minors though…)

The date (sans year) is in the top left of screenshots. I’m not sure of the year, but guessing 2019?

ETA: Very grateful to Mim for this insight. It really does show we’re not just a bunch of daft mares, this is behaviour that has gone on for years. No wonder her family disowned her.
ive previously commented in this thread that I’ve a pang of sadness for Sarah and that maybe she’s misundertood etc.
NOT now!
she really is a vile creature, the way she speaks about people is actually atrocious.
the SS that have been posted in that last day or so (from years ago it seems) really have shone a new light on her.
Its not just the grifting its the fact she is truly an absolute horror of a human being
---
View attachment 2734772
And of course, what else would someone in this financial position do but 'go private'?
This all sounds so... familiar, doesn't it?
[/QUOTE]

weird, I thought she was estranged from her family since forever, but they did a fundraiser for her?

Reactions: 13
She'll never leave, she needs her quite big account actually for the grift. Who'd give money for an anon fundraiser with no (blagging) backstory, no lil fatherless barefoot 'babies' in need. She shouldn't have to leave, I agree that women shouldn't be ran off the internet. That doesn't mean you'll be able to barge about with a stick up your arse and a barny in your gob without anyone laughing and pointing. You're free to say what you like, and others are free to respond to it. She's the one who wants to fetch the ducking stool for women whose speech she dislikes.
Loads do, surprisingly.
There's one at the moment who's done it at least three times that I've seen. Starts off with a fundraiser for kids in poverty/Amazon wishlist for books. Lots of reposts re. autism, poverty during the day using the actually#, bonus nightime cleavage shots for bearded saps. Next, "I'm so hungry/lonely/hated/here's my pp link"
Then, "I need funding for a course to help (insert fashionable cause here)" Donations roll in
Then, "Tory haters dm me with death threats" Donations roll in
Cut a year long story short (this includes having no contact with family/victim of everything but murder) she gets £5-10k and then disappears.
1st time she used her real name/own photo
2nd different name/photo
3rd different name/ own photo
This time different name/stock photo from alamy
Always from Barrow-in-Furness though
(she's at the "So lonely") stage at the moment
and likely to re-appear with suicide attempt

• Wow
I've never felt sorry for her or Smith and Wesson. She is horror of a person but gives her kids everything financially. They are not going without.
If she can't see how nobody is responsible but her self don't know what society can do .

Reactions: 9
I think I might just start grifting. I quite fancy one of those Dyson hair things. Sounds like there’s a bunch of losers out there just waiting to throw cash at anyone who asks. Piece of cake.

• Haha
ive previously commented in this thread that I’ve a pang of sadness for Sarah and that maybe she’s misundertood etc.
NOT now!
she really is a vile creature, the way she speaks about people is actually atrocious.
the SS that have been posted in that last day or so (from years ago it seems) really have shone a new light on her.
Its not just the grifting its the fact she is truly an absolute horror of a human being
---
View attachment 2734772
And of course, what else would someone in this financial position do but 'go private'?
This all sounds so... familiar, doesn't it?
weird, I thought she was estranged from her family since forever, but they did a fundraiser for her?
[/QUOTE]
She really is vile, and treats everyone around her with contempt. She believes she's entitled to behave towards others however the hell she wants, and shouldn't face any consequence for that. As soon as she faces any criticism for her behaviour, she starts going off on one and throwing all her identities around as a shield.

She really is vile, and treats everyone around her with contempt. She believes she's entitled to behave towards others however the hell she wants, and shouldn't face any consequence for that. As soon as she faces any criticism for her behaviour, she starts going off on one and throwing all her identities around as a shield.
[/QUOTE]
Appreciate she gives them everything financially, but does she even love them? Is she even capable of that emotion?
She seems like a total narcissist. The way she talks about DV is horrifying, she actually seems gleeful she can throw being a “victim of DV” in the person who she is arguing with’s face. And let’s not get started about her abhorrent language around mental health and the awful slurs she uses. Not one decent bone in that woman’s body and I dread to think what spiteful and nasty thing she did to drive away her family.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t provide for Bacon and Egg financially really, at least she doesn’t prioritise financially providing what they need i.e. nutrition and school uniform.

All she provides is treats. They have an Xbox, they have VR, they have Nintendos, they have laptops, they have fancy headphones, they have tech and they have branded trainers and clothes and a choccie cupboard; but do they have vegetables, a clean home, and PE kit for school? Nah. Because her kids won’t jump up and down praising her and saying “Yippee, Mummy you’re the absolute bestest ever!” if all she did was made sure they had fresh fruit and impeccable school attendance like a normal mum. They will however, as children, think the sun shines out of her arse if she lets them have days off school to eat McDonalds chicken nuggets and play video games while all their mates are at boring school with a healthy packed lunch.

She doesn’t financially cover their needs, she spoils them with all their wants. Because narcs need praise and kids don’t praise the mundane.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I do understand that. I just don't have enough feeling sorry to go round. She's made her bed. I'm happy she stops begging. As long as we are here she can't. Win for me.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t provide for Bacon and Egg financially really, at least she doesn’t prioritise financially providing what they need i.e. nutrition and school uniform.

All she provides is treats. They have an Xbox, they have VR, they have Nintendos, they have laptops, they have fancy headphones, they have tech and they have branded trainers and clothes and a choccie cupboard; but do they have vegetables, a clean home, and PE kit for school? Nah. Because her kids won’t jump up and down praising her and saying “Yippee, Mummy you’re the absolute bestest ever!” if all she did was made sure they had fresh fruit and impeccable school attendance like a normal mum. They will however, as children, think the sun shines out of her arse if she lets them have days off school to eat McDonalds chicken nuggets and play video games while all their mates are at boring school with a healthy packed lunch.

She doesn’t financially cover their needs, she spoils them with all their wants. Because narcs need praise and kids don’t praise the mundane.
100% this. Kids need and like boundaries.
Shall we play Sarah Narc bingo?
IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg
IMG_2521.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the bullshit she fed her uni into giving her that degree. They probably handed it to her hoping she'd duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.