I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, from Wompitywomps screen shots at the end of the last thread, there is soooooo much to unpack there!!! šŸ˜³
well done Sarah, slow clap!

also, LOVE the thread title!
---
Sarah: posts every little brain fart on the internet

Also Sarah: How do you know so much about me?! šŸ¤¬

Not very bright, is she šŸ¤£
was literally about to type this!
it takes zero effort (thats a lie, her constant retweeting makes it harder) to read her spew out 27293649463 word essay in short twitter snippets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I still can't believe she was vile enough to post what she did about that woman's siblings.
You do not gloat over something like that. Whatever the circumstances.
She really has tweeted some dreadful things.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I still can't believe she was vile enough to post what she did about that woman's siblings.
You do not gloat over something like that. Whatever the circumstances.
She really has tweeted some dreadful things.
The circumstances were not even in her favour anyway. She was doing woman scorned. She doesnā€™t like other women, her misogynistic streak shows through like a ribbon of glow in the dark slime

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if bang and olufsen went to school today?
Bookies won't quote me a price on that they didn't

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@byefeliciax

Im not sure whether to enter a ā€œSure Janā€ or A Taken gif
genuinely Iā€™ve never wondered who is who on here.
because its basically a bunch of people discussing stuff, giving their opinions on people. Why would I need to know who they ā€˜reallyā€™ are to listen then agree or disagree with their opinion?

its anonymous, anyone could be anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 25
genuinely Iā€™ve never wondered who is who on here.
because its basically a bunch of people discussing stuff, giving their opinions on people. Why would I need to know who they ā€˜reallyā€™ are to listen then agree or disagree with their opinion?

its anonymous, anyone could be anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
We've had people pop up on other threads claiming personal tea. Some I've thought were trolls looking for attention. The very nature of the internet. Been like this since newsgrouos before forums. You lie online sarah , constantly. It's your mo for begging.

Reactions: 13
Leave the woman alone. She's just a struggling single SEN parent who will use any means possible to broaden her poor babies' horizons by going to Alton Towers
When I saw that I chortled, but you're right of course, nothing but a proper GUFFAW will do!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's loving the attention and victimhood, it's giving her something else to think about other than the shambles she is.

What made her close her previous accounts and not this one? Is this one really that 'quite a big account' big?
She didnā€™t close them voluntarily - she got suspended I think. God knows what mad offensive ranting she was doing

Reactions: 16
the car thing really does blow my mind, even now, sheā€™s still taxing and insuring it! šŸ¤Æ
I will never understand how someone who claims to be in povvertee (but always takes their kids on horizon-broadening theme park trips, spends Ā£600pm on shopping, and has never had to - ā€œthank godā€ - go to a food bank) can justify not only having a car they canā€™t drive but whinging about having to pay for a car they canā€™t drive.

Oh. And ā€œcrowdfundingā€ Ā£300 a year to MOT it. šŸ™„

JUST SELL THE DAMN CAR.

IMG_9546.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I will never understand how someone who claims to be in povvertee (but always takes their kids on horizon-broadening theme park trips, spends Ā£600pm on shopping, and has never had to - ā€œthank godā€ - go to a food bank) can justify not only having a car they canā€™t drive but whinging about having to pay for a car they canā€™t drive.

Oh. And ā€œcrowdfundingā€ Ā£300 a year to MOT it. šŸ™„

JUST SELL THE DAMN CAR.

quite! I had to sell my car as I couldnā€™t afford to put petrol in it, let alone insure it and tax it.

slightly better days now but still no car.

(I appreciate we are lucky to be able to work without using a car and using public transport)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There you have it. 4k followers are not a source of information or inspiration or friends, and they're not an audience she can share news or advice with.
They're a source of regular extra cash.

Reactions: 20
Why does she think being a single parent makes her unique? There's 3 million single parents in the UK and the majority of them aren't begging like she is.

Reactions: 15
I still think the car's her eldest's and she's just not letting on as it would impact the intake of the sweet, sweet dollar bill.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.