Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
View attachment 2734764Ah OK. She was begging for money because her student finance had been stopped because she wasn't doing the work. I guess she was able to skive through her 2:1 and thought she could do the same at Masters level.
View attachment 2734768
Oh, and her own poor choices meant she was paying out a fortune on travel.
View attachment 2734772
And of course, what else would someone in this financial position do but 'go private'?
This all sounds so... familiar, doesn't it?
She bares everything. Well, she said it.

Reactions: 8

Hold my beans

VIP Member
How long until she gives her new account away with her vileness? No way has she not tweeted from somewhere in 2 whole days

Reactions: 7

DameCarlotta

THE IRONY OF HER SAYING TO GABBY “what are you going to tell the police, I can say what I want on my twitter”

WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT ON TATTLE YOU UTTER THICK PIECE OF SHIT

Also - no one is going after your kids
---
Oh wait, she’s not locked. I don’t need to screenshot
---
Oh wait, she’s not locked. I don’t need to screenshot
please keep SSing, saves flicking between the sites and tbh, I’m THAT lazy!🤣

also, I’m sure she will lock again, if she hasn’t already!

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
The blog is blocked by my work laptop, can I grift some screenshots from someone please? Dying to see the one where she's telling us all how pretty she is.

• Haha
was just about to write that’s it’s quite odd that there's been numerous referrals by different people, yet nothing ever comes of it.

Makes you think
---

I do hope this person spills the red hot tea, with FULL details soon!
She’s looking for a referral code to join and spill

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
She wrote this with a serious face?

View attachment 2792362

Whackadoo!

So if I screenshot for Tattle a screenshot about Tattle which is replying to a Tattle post in response to a screenshot, am I Sarah?

This thread is wild.

Shout out to me for getting a screenshot in Sarah's tweets which was screenshot back here.

There's not enough cups of tea in the world!
She is the Escher of Twitter

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I'm not sure if a supermarket meets the definition of "public place" since I think they're regarded as private property in law, which is why you can be banned from Aldi for haranguing their staff (among other things) without Aldi having to go to court for it. But I'm not a lawyer so I could be talking bollocks.
IIRC it does for certain things, which use the phrase "place to which the public have access". The shop could prevent people filming if they wanted to, but unless they explicitly say so then that wouldn't apply. They could also throw you out for any reason if they want, but that's not really related.

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Is that 89 tweets throughout the small hours? So shes back-back again then.

How long before she unlocks to say she’s not really going and has a new crowdfund?

IMG_9697.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Delicious. I’m blocked so wouldn’t be able to but could a clever Tattler work out her engagement rate please? Basically would be engagements divided by number of tweets. Sounds like she is around the point where there are a few zeros before her rate hahahaha
Doesn't help by retweeting herself endlessly, because that'll spread out the engagements