Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
I've never felt sorry for her or Smith and Wesson. She is horror of a person but gives her kids everything financially. They are not going without.
If she can't see how nobody is responsible but her self don't know what society can do .

Reactions: 9

L3moning

VIP Member
Bachelors in bitching on the internet and a Masters in Moron-ory
Always a song lyric (from Don't Marry Her by The Beautiful South in this case).

She's a PHD in "I told you so" / you're a knighthood in "I'm not listening / she'll grab your sweaty bollocks / and slowly raise a knee / don't marry her / fuck me

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Anyone else have a giggle of this newly updated Jack /Bex style airbrushed edition? I can’t be arsed to trawl for the real appearance of our Sarah - but frankly, going by the reactions to Reanns saggy cleavage and her “Marge Simpsons Make Up Gun” “no filter” “real mums” photo collage, Sarah probably feels like a freaking Greek goddess now! As might the desperate basement dwellers hoping for a little sugar from her.

Still - a massive improvement on the ones containing the cutest/favoured “baby”, shared ad nauseum without informed consent.

Attachments

• Haha

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Arguing with tattle (well, byefelicia specifically) at 730/800 - does this mean she's she's given up trying to get pinky and perky to school again?
---
Meanwhile she's spinning like a Tasmanian Devil over
1) the well-off sister story
So, is she lying now to make herself sound better, or was the original post a lie for effect?
2) she DID have the uniform in a TUMBLE DRYER but it was tragically still damp ... yeah, the point wasn't the drying method but that it wasn't done in time, again. In fact this makes it worse, as it takes about 20 minutes to dry that polyester fabric iirc so when did she put it in/ check on it?
Screenshot_20240305-101921_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-101853_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240305-101921_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone has been reading tattle again. Strange we are talking about Aldi gate and here she is bringing it up
---
Happy reading for those without X or can’t be bothered to navigate her echo chamber
All this proves is that she has been a lying, Olympic level grifter for over 10 years

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Reann could do some damage with those bazooka weapons of mass destruction and she's had all those kids so she must have a high pain threshold but Sarah probably goes full Guy Ritchie side character with a dash of the Krays in a fight situation. Go for the ankle Reann! And shrink not before the trademark scolding sausage finger jab for your concrete layer of makeup will protect you.
Thread title nomination: Go for the ankle, Reann!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

EllaEm87

VIP Member
She has a blue tick on twitter and over 5k followers. Her gofundme is in her bio.

---
The family are very much in the "anything for publicity" simon Harris mould.

There's a news story about some confusion with the duties of TAs in Wales which temporarily affected 5 families with disabled children. The other 4 families were all happy with the proposed interim solution. Only the Jenkins family were not. Because it got them in the papers again

A Bridgend council spokesman said: “As soon as the council was informed of this issue, alternative arrangements were put in place to ensure that appropriate support and care would continue.

“At the same time, the council liaised with staff and unions and made arrangements for the learning support assistants to resume their duties in full.

A total of five children were temporarily affected by the situation and the parents of four of the children confirmed that they were happy with the alternative arrangements while they were in place."

I don’t understand this. Catheters themselves are changed every 10-12weeks. The bag is changed every 7days. Both these things could be done at home. Are they talking about emptying? Because that’s done as and when required, so wouldn’t be once one day and twice the next. Someone’s lying?!

• Wow

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
She’s now had 3 donations toward her £20k ambiguous crowdfund. Link in bio.

I would actually donate to give that woman a Snog, Marry Avoid style makeover makeunder. No wonder she’s never taken seriously, she looks like a fucking clown. Honestly, if someone was coming at me in an appointment or meeting trying to advocate for their kids looking like that I think I would be so distracted by the can’t-colour-in-the-lines budget lip liner that I wouldn’t be able to hear the actual words coming out of her mouth. I just feel like I wouldn’t be able to absorb anything of any substance from anything she says. It would sound like loud, scratchy radio static while I’m mesmerised by that godawful facepaint like it’s some kind of horror movie crescendo. She’s a visual nightmare.

First impressions last too, so I’m sure she does her kids a disservice by walking in like a real life pantomime dame and stealing the show.

I’m not usually one to criticise a woman’s looks, but I’m convinced that I wouldn’t criticise what is underneath all that crap she puts on her face so I guess what I’m really only criticising is the makeup. It’s dreadful. Actually vomit-inducingly dreadful.

It looks like her fringe has been cut with children’s safety scissors too.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I had to say it out loud, I just had to.
Thank you for your service 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Jeez it's just the same old shite over and over again, isn't it? Here she is from last week:
View attachment 2737205
It does define you though. Ofc the shitty things you've done define you. Redemption is a long road, and there's no indication that she'll even consider taking the first step. And we've all seen the evidence that she's been lying and begging and generally being an odious POS for at least 5 years.
Also, one period of her life seems to last more than any amount of periods in any other woman's life. In taxis and blame, if not real uterine inflame

griftalo

VIP Member
Oh, sorry about that.
Our GP told me that steam was good 30+ years ago when son was query asthmatic. He actually said "steam's good but avoid damp"
No need to apologise.
Loads of people have said it over the years! I think it’s a really common misconception. First time I went in a steam room I thought I was going to die and couldn’t get out fast enough! Sauna is good though.I wonder what doctor was thinking as steam is well, fairly damp!?

You mean you didn't just tell twitter and open up a BMAC? Irresponsible and foolhardy.
Dammit, that's where I went wrong! Could have grifted my prescription charge instead of, you know, paying for it.
---
Look after yourself, great work being a person who responds promptly and rationally to a health issue.
I was impressed with the offer to get the prescription delivered, I had no idea that was a thing unless you were elderly or disabled or it was a recurring prescription. I guess "excessive bleeding" triggered something in the system?

• Heart