Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IIRC it does for certain things, which use the phrase "place to which the public have access". The shop could prevent people filming if they wanted to, but unless they explicitly say so then that wouldn't apply. They could also throw you out for any reason if they want, but that's not really related.
Ah, that would explain why the leisure facilities my brother manages have "condition of entry: you must not film other users of these facilities" on big signs at the entrances and in the rooms.

Reactions: 8

mchops

VIP Member
I know this is going back a bit but did we ever find out why she was tricking the paypigs into a nice round £75?

Apropos of nothing, a gram of cocaine will set you back £75 in some places south of the border.
And that is pub grub sniff. Will keep you up alright gurning and talking shit. No cocaine high though. Country is polluted with the stuff.

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Ooh, is it the fishwife who had the joint Twitter account with her bloke? Is that the keyboard warrior she’s calling in for backup? Awesome, she was hilarious too. What is it with this dingbat thinking people are intimidated by where someone grew up?

Attachments

• Haha

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
for someone who doesn’t give a f*ck about what is said here/about her etc, Sarah really does come across as someone who is VERY bothered and indeed ‘gives a f*ck’

also wondering how long she lasts with this literal last communication, with us saddos!
---

remember when she said her sleep patterns don’t affect the children. Well starting chores after midnight really can’t be helping Sarah! 🙄🤯
It didn't last!

• Haha
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Have we seen her blog on here? I haven't been around on these threads for the whole time, so not sure if it's come up before 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
I really hope Sarah isn’t doxxing some poor person to her “very big twitter” account because the account I used wasn’t my main account, it’s an account I rarely use and follow next to no one but look what she did to Gabby

mchops

VIP Member
I know it's not important but wouldn't an English graduate correctly type ' attacking my kids and i'
I'd stop paying your student loan too sarah. Get your money back. Thick bint.

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
And that is pub grub sniff. Will keep you up alright gurning and talking shit. No cocaine high though. Country is polluted with the stuff.
Ah yeah, Wetherspoons finest. I call them cocaine dickheads. The last time I saw one I said it to the man I was talking to and lo and behold, CD comes over talking about… you (guest) guessed it… cocaine, plus his cousins drug business. Couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. Wanker. It was 10am

• Wow

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Also, quite a few police "arrest" videos going viral has not been a bad thing.
---

That was kind of my thinking. They must have policy surely? If only to protect staff
I agree that it would be a company policy matter, not a police one so I highly doubt she would get in trouble.
I know a lot of companies don’t let you take photos or film (eg Pets at Home don’t allow the animals to be photographed, I assume to avoid any issues about their welfare and I’ve been told off before for taking pictures of clothes in shops just to show to my friends’ for their opinion).
It’s a really interesting discussion actually isn’t it? I’m part of a local hospitality workers’ FB group and often posts are about trouble people have with certain customers being thrown out, trying to use fake notes etc, the mods on there are straight on it if anyone posts CCTV footage of customers as apparently that isn’t allowed, so how come personal footage is if it’s allegedly something illegal going on as Sarah claims?

• Heart

griftalo

VIP Member
So she hasn’t left Twitter at all then…

The eldest is at his dad’s so isn’t there to reign her in this time.

View attachment 2726258

I would say that she is in fact the epitome of a miserable bitter cunt, and also has the self awareness of an egg and cress sandwich.
---

Attached!!
I’d go as far as to suggest she eats so many lemons…

• Haha
Delicious. I’m blocked so wouldn’t be able to but could a clever Tattler work out her engagement rate please? Basically would be engagements divided by number of tweets. Sounds like she is around the point where there are a few zeros before her rate hahahaha

• Haha
That’s really cool, do your company do that for you? I would love this. Because when it comes out of your wages, it doesn’t feel like you’ve spent it. I do this with my pension and my private healthcare. Comes off of my wages and I see it on my wage slip eventually, but when we get paid it’s whatever goes into my bank that I budget for. If I had to PAY a pension and private healthcare separately I wouldn’t do it. I would see it as an expense I can do without.
yes, it works in exactly the same way as pensions, it's run by the Charities Aid Foundation and it's called Give As You Earn. It comes off before your tax is calculated so it reduces your tax bill a bit as well.

• Heart