Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Did I wake up on another planet this morning or is she calling the many improvements to social work/care/processes since Baby P “overzealous”. Is she genuinely using that tragic example to say any learnings from it are bad? I’m fucking speechless. I knew she was an awful cunt but WOW
I really don't think that's Sarah, she's daft, but she's not THAT daft.

Reactions: 7

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Loads do, surprisingly.
There's one at the moment who's done it at least three times that I've seen. Starts off with a fundraiser for kids in poverty/Amazon wishlist for books. Lots of reposts re. autism, poverty during the day using the actually#, bonus nightime cleavage shots for bearded saps. Next, "I'm so hungry/lonely/hated/here's my pp link"
Then, "I need funding for a course to help (insert fashionable cause here)" Donations roll in
Then, "Tory haters dm me with death threats" Donations roll in
Cut a year long story short (this includes having no contact with family/victim of everything but murder) she gets £5-10k and then disappears.
1st time she used her real name/own photo
2nd different name/photo
3rd different name/ own photo
This time different name/stock photo from alamy
Always from Barrow-in-Furness though
(she's at the "So lonely") stage at the moment
and likely to re-appear with suicide attempt
If that's the one I think it is, (can't recall her name atm 🤔), I'm shocked she's got the brass neck to come back! Last time she just took everyone's money and deleted her account didn't she?!

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She needs warmer colours on her face for sure. And maybe wear brighter clothes near her face? She'd probably look nicer with her natural darker hair (I'm presuming as her eyebrows are dark).

View attachment 2734748

Sarah is claiming she has evidence from someone that Mr P from the West Country has form for “picking on strong women”. Ffs. She makes it up as she goes along.
this isn’t a new “threat” from Sarah. I’ve seen it before I got excised. Wonder if she’s spent all night tweeting
---
oh she’s been busy through the night.
190 tweets

look at the followers she’s losing though

Attachments

• Wow

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
She might be like a fella up my local . Retired parents from bermondsey, he grew up in bermondsey, but was born in the old East end hospital. He actually does the old man thing of saying about how well I'm a cockney, technically. 30 years I've known him , it wasn't not funny the first time. ;)
Ditto, born in Mile End hospital though parents lived all the way out in Forest Gate for nearly a year before emigrating haha.

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
She has not got medical difficulties, to say she is a narcissist means she cant adapt her behavior. she is just entitled and bone idle ponce with a victim complex.
I don’t think she will change ie stop grifting unless she’s made to, she has zero self awareness, her being a narcissist doesn’t mean she has no control over her life choices, but she will only ever act in her own favour, so as long as she can justify it, she won’t change, and that screams narcissism to me.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Steam isn’t great for asthma, I think that’s croup and bronchiolitis. I couldn’t live without my dehumidifiers for my asthma. Also great if you have no tumble dryer to make sure clothes dry without stinking.

Hope you feel better soon. I agree, she didn’t have to say anything!

View attachment 2795716
Makes a change from just being aggressive I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
You have no expectation of privacy in a public place, so I doubt it.
Not sure of the rules in the U.K. but don't most places state you can't film for profit?
An influencer here was recently in strife for filming constantly at South Melbourne Market which has posters up advising that you must have permission from the local council to film if it's for commercial purposes. Probably so they can claim a cut from the profits or to make sure there's nothing untoward in the footage.

DameCarlotta

It’s on your account tab, there is a hyperlink that says ‘refer’, and then it generates a link to send. However, you can’t refer people to disrupt or troll, and you can’t refer people who have historically been banned. Rules is rules.

I think this person would have to show us they are legit before we considered sending a referral.

Do they really have tea? Or have they been following along for a while and know the right things to say because they’ve been banned before and wanna come back?

Does Sarah actually have an ally who is luring us into a false sense of security with tea so they can try to identify the one sharing the referral? Might be a Sarf London mate incognito who is ready to give us a kicking.

I don’t think Sarah is clever enough, but maybe it’s even a sock and she’s trying to find a way in to out someone and to go full fish wife on us. I mean, the profile does say ‘screw the Tories’. This has always been and always will be talking about her not to her.

I say new recruit needs to ‘show us’ a little something before anyone commits to sliding into their DMs with a link. I would personally only ever send a referral to someone I know IRL.

(Sorry to doubt our potential new contributor, just being cautious! And she has me summed up: I fell down a huge rabbit hole 😅)
good point
I don’t even have that refer bit on my account! 🤔

let’s hope the tea is spilled another way, if not here!

byefeliciax

VIP Member
She is one of the most awful people I have ever come across online. She’s not just prone to lying and a bit of a knob, she’s vicious, spiteful and a terrible parent and it’s no wonder she has no friends, family and has been blocked by half of Twitter. I so do worry for those poor boys growing up in a home with someone so toxic who doesn’t feed them or send them to school and spends 23hrs a day ignoring them to argue with people online because she can’t be bothered to get a job. I’ve not been active much on here recently because it genuinely upsets me when I think of those poor children. My two might not be perfect, and yes I do probably sit on here too long mithering but me and Mr triple S do our absolute best to ensure they are going to grow up to be half decent humans that contribute to society and enjoy their lives because, I just can’t see why you wouldn’t?
Hear, hear!