Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hold my beans

VIP Member
She died bless her. She had a stroke a few months after and we think it was from the stress of sorting his estate and that. Also it was an overwhelming amount for her. She obviously left the lot to my cousin though, who is loving life and moving to Norway soon. But yeah, my aunty herself didn’t find being rich all it’s cracked up to be.
Oh, I'm so sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

griftalo

VIP Member
Hi Sarah, clinically extremely vulnerable people (I believe you claimed either Milli or Vanilli is CEV) are still able to get free covid tests. You can’t order them online anymore, but need to get them in person from a pharmacy. They ask for all your details etc, but it is worth it, especially given how often they are ill.
There are conditions around the asthma bit, I have asthma but wouldn’t be eligible.

Loads do, surprisingly.
There's one at the moment who's done it at least three times that I've seen. Starts off with a fundraiser for kids in poverty/Amazon wishlist for books. Lots of reposts re. autism, poverty during the day using the actually#, bonus nightime cleavage shots for bearded saps. Next, "I'm so hungry/lonely/hated/here's my pp link"
Then, "I need funding for a course to help (insert fashionable cause here)" Donations roll in
Then, "Tory haters dm me with death threats" Donations roll in
Cut a year long story short (this includes having no contact with family/victim of everything but murder) she gets £5-10k and then disappears.
1st time she used her real name/own photo
2nd different name/photo
3rd different name/ own photo
This time different name/stock photo from alamy
Always from Barrow-in-Furness though
(she's at the "So lonely") stage at the moment
and likely to re-appear with suicide attempt
As a former resident I'm going to be up all night trying to find them and see if I know them now!

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
She doesn’t provide for Bacon and Egg financially really, at least she doesn’t prioritise financially providing what they need i.e. nutrition and school uniform.

All she provides is treats. They have an Xbox, they have VR, they have Nintendos, they have laptops, they have fancy headphones, they have tech and they have branded trainers and clothes and a choccie cupboard; but do they have vegetables, a clean home, and PE kit for school? Nah. Because her kids won’t jump up and down praising her and saying “Yippee, Mummy you’re the absolute bestest ever!” if all she did was made sure they had fresh fruit and impeccable school attendance like a normal mum. They will however, as children, think the sun shines out of her arse if she lets them have days off school to eat McDonalds chicken nuggets and play video games while all their mates are at boring school with a healthy packed lunch.

She doesn’t financially cover their needs, she spoils them with all their wants. Because narcs need praise and kids don’t praise the mundane.
100% this. Kids need and like boundaries.
Shall we play Sarah Narc bingo?
IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg
IMG_2521.jpeg

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Please also note the bit where she "tried to empathise" (sorry abt you cold) but gave that up as a bad job
Eta can't get back on for screenies

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
I discovered these threads very recently and haven't read all of them. 2 things I've noticed

She is completely deluded
She is completely off her rocker

And (bonus thought) she's addicted to here cos this seems to be the only place she gets attention.

What a wild ride 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Oh hi @HarryPotHead , you are still my favourite user name on (or in?) this hellhole

• Heart
  • Haha

mchops

VIP Member
If anybody struggles understanding, smiley culture (rip) provided a useful guide

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
If that's the one I think it is, (can't recall her name atm 🤔), I'm shocked she's got the brass neck to come back! Last time she just took everyone's money and deleted her account didn't she?!
Yep, her last pseudonym was the name of the uni she went to + old testament name.
Could be off-topic for here but she does have the same old thirsty Dads in common with SJJ.

Reactions: 5