Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Thing is, Vajazzle said "Just watch, they'll start on another SEN mum next."
Now I don't know which one's the OG in this pair. Which came first Sarah, the chicken or the egg? Sarah? Chicken, egg? Sarah Chicken Egg? Wait a minute...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mchops

VIP Member
Irritates the shite out of me that- ppl treating where they're from as a personality instead of an accident of geography.
Normally people who say what they like . Call a spade a spade, free speech. Until this approach is used back at them . They cry foul then and say we can't. Well I'm se lahdahn, I'm respectful of others, not you though Sarah because your life is a fraud.

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
Sarah’s imaginary fella must be rich then. She doesn’t want a broke partner.

View attachment 2738953

In this day and age, I’m not sure many decent men want a ‘broke partner’ either honey. What have you got to bring to the table? No money, no prospects, no driving licence, no mates, no personality, (blurred because I don’t believe this is all women really should be reduced to but…) no housekeeping skills, no fertility, can’t cook, won’t clean, no taste, no style, no drive, no ambition, no class, no charisma, no clue; just your local taxi rank on speed dial, 3 lazy and spoilt teen/adult dependents, and a sense of entitlement so large you could see it from outer space.

What a catch for someone who works hard to have decent money! What an investment for him!
I mean if I was going to invent a partner for the internet then he'd be rich.

I don't like lying enough to dare do that though 🤣

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
I hope the police look for my twitter account. I've never had one. Thought it was a con from the start. Get GCHQ

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Maybe she will release a book called Grifty medicine cabinet. Useless treatments for made up ailments.
To be fair I'm sure you can find plenty of that sort of thing already in "health food" or "crystal healing" type circles.

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
Evening all 👋

Haven’t been on these threads for ages as needed a break from the grinding, pathetic fucking monotony of this grifting twat. Will catch up on this thread but will I have missed anything significant if I don’t read back?

I take it she’s still an absolute massive twat regardless. Hi SarahVag!
---
Locked her account down an hour ago. Asked for volunteers to check on Tattle. Nobody wanted to get sucked into her drama, so she’s unlocked again and claims to be enlisting her imaginary bestfriend.

View attachment 2723211
Yep, she’s still a huge fucking cunt who seems to have gotten worse??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Isn't one of Sarah's main complaints about here that people are being mean about a parent of a SEN child?
But then she posts things like this.

View attachment 2783033

Why she thinks the police will take her claims of being bullied seriously is quite baffling.
I think there's a thread title in that lovely poem:

Classy ain't ya!!

PS just fell into a small Google hole re etymology of ain't. Ain't pretty, y'all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Human calculator is back again 🤓
I know coming back with shopping she can’t but do you thinks she has ever considered just getting the bus there?
---
I am so very sorry to hear this. I know we don't know each other, but grief likely sits on a lot of our shoulders as we move through the day. The loss of key people in our lives really does change how the world spins. She chose you, and I'm sure she was delighted to have had the good fortune to call you her child. Honestly when I go, if I know I've done right by my kids, my family and friends and my animals, it's a life well lived.

Is there anything your mum liked, or charities she supported, so that I can send a little token to a charity/do something small in her memory (nobody suggest Sarah's buy me a coffee or cash app even though I'm a sitting target!). Hopefully she didn't like volunteering mid descent path at the local abseiling centre as I'm scared of heights.
BIB is a lovely idea and I am also to make a little contribution.

• Heart