Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DameCarlotta

I will never understand how someone who claims to be in povvertee (but always takes their kids on horizon-broadening theme park trips, spends £600pm on shopping, and has never had to - “thank god” - go to a food bank) can justify not only having a car they can’t drive but whinging about having to pay for a car they can’t drive.

Oh. And “crowdfunding” £300 a year to MOT it. 🙄

JUST SELL THE DAMN CAR.

quite! I had to sell my car as I couldn’t afford to put petrol in it, let alone insure it and tax it.

slightly better days now but still no car.

(I appreciate we are lucky to be able to work without using a car and using public transport)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Given that she thinks online talk and speculation should be circumscribed police matters she could really do with a look over all the Kate Wales chat atm with ppl wondering if she's left the baldy one/become so slim she's no longer visible to the naked eye/had another secret baby. Ooof get on that. People saying stuff and no one cares.
I thought Kate was going into Celebrity Big Brother?

• Haha

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Even her eldest has had enough of this insanity:

IMG_9580.jpeg

She was “going to kip” at 2:51AM and proceeded to carry on tweeting through until 7AM.

She was up all night the night before too.

Love, I don’t think it’s “hormones” so much as “sleep deprivation”. I think I’d go crazy if I was only napping two hours a day too.

---

Has she got her kids up for school yet?
I thought she was trying to tell us her kid was making cakes at that time of night… then I realised oh… she doesn’t have an oven.

Another sick day for the kid who eats nothing to ever boost immunity and lives in a filthy, germ-ridden environment.

Let’s hope he gets well soon! Poor thing has already missed so much schooling.

IMG_9585.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

byefeliciax

VIP Member
She does know it’s still not too late to backtrack and delete the videos, right?

Imagine thinking you even came off well in those videos…

She shouts like someone who breathes through their mouth and can’t quite swallow their spit properly. There’s a kind of ‘gurgle’ to her voice.

• Sick

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Are you able to see if she's directing followers to another account?
I’m not following, but I don’t think so. I think she’s being verrrrry careful building the new account, growing it slowly over the last couple of follow-back Fridays. I think only her closest sycophants are in the know and have been asked not to interact publicly with the anon.
If she’s dropping followers on main then I’d say she’s still trying to purge the moles. Those mutual followers are more likely to mute than unfollow. Would indicate that the account isn’t going to be abandoned after all. Who could have guessed?

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Holy fuck. What did I just read? Gabby ought to send those screenshots to the authorities.

I really hope that Sarah keeps showing herself up like this enough for social services to put those twins in the care of someone who is capable of caring for them while she gets treatment/a prison sentence. Grandparents, their aunt, their uncle, at this rate I’d even go so far as to say they would be better off with their father and his family.

L3moning

VIP Member
Oof. It’s actually quite chilling that she’s trying to use here as an excuse to start harassing that woman again. It looks like she’s convinced herself she’s got all the dots connected. She’s unhinged.

And she does seem to have issues with her ex, which is fine, but that has nothing to do with Tattle, because her ex isn't here.

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Has she actually deleted her Instagram page as well? Well damn. Where’s she getting her social media fix now?

Wooh

VIP Member
My most recent period lasted two weeks. I thought "this isn't right," called the GP, the GP sait "yeah, no, have some drugs and a blood test, are you OK to leave the house or shall I ask the chemist to deliver the prescription?" I managed to leave the house, got the drugs, went for the blood test, all sorted.

So, yes. If you have excessive bleeding both in terms of volume or duration, your GP can prescribe stuff which will help. There you go, Sarah, an actual use case for you calling your GP.
Look after yourself, great work being a person who responds promptly and rationally to a health issue.

• Heart

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
No one is judging you cause you are “poor” you thicko.
The judgment came from the grifting, the BMAC is to get money for things that you CAN afford, you just don’t want to use your money for.

Get off twitter & go get a fucking job. Waster
---
Also, her kids at 13 going on 14 yes?
toilet training 9 years ago? I appreciate different kids progress differently but that would make her kids age 4 minimum when she was just starting to attempt toilet training??
4 1/2, that's reception age. Our local school don't take kids if they're not toilet trained.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't anyway 😁 I have some money come straight off my wages before I get paid and is sent to a charity bank account, I can only "spend" out of it by donating to registered charities.
That’s really cool, do your company do that for you? I would love this. Because when it comes out of your wages, it doesn’t feel like you’ve spent it. I do this with my pension and my private healthcare. Comes off of my wages and I see it on my wage slip eventually, but when we get paid it’s whatever goes into my bank that I budget for. If I had to PAY a pension and private healthcare separately I wouldn’t do it. I would see it as an expense I can do without.

• Heart
Reactions: 9