I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little lad who recently starved to death next to his deceased father would still be alive if one person had been ' overzealous '

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her new profile and header pics are...quite something.

Screenshot_20240203_101146_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_101158_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She appears to be Tweeting from her own account again and has changed profile and background pictures so that's interesting given Lulu has disappeared. I noticed yesterday that as well as the anti-vax stuff, she had liked a few negative Tweets about herself so, like others, I wondered if Lulu was someone else. Now I'm wondering if that was to throw people off the scent, but she couldn't help reveal her true colours when Gaby said something she didn't like. Narcs gotta narc.

Reactions: 17
Did I wake up on another planet this morning or is she calling the many improvements to social work/care/processes since Baby P “overzealous”. Is she genuinely using that tragic example to say any learnings from it are bad? I’m bleeping speechless. I knew she was an awful bleep but WOW
I really don't think that's Sarah, she's daft, but she's not THAT daft.

Reactions: 7

This is a bleeping awful thing to have on your profile . Something a teen girl would probably consider a bit much.

The idea that a busy nurse would do some vindictive SS referral cos she didn't like the cut of someone's jib is laughable. It also strongly suggests to me that she'd been abusing staff in the hospital if she's decided it was done for some mean personal baseless motive. You can bet the Richmond banger finger had been jabbed in faces there too.

I do think generating vexatious complaints to SS is something Tattle can legitimately be criticised for and anyone doing it is a complete bleep stretching services and putting vulnerable kids at risk. At the same time I'm not the keeper of anyone else's conscience so I don't get to declare it was all based on dislike of the mother rather than concern for the child. Anyone with a genuine niggling concern is within their rights to refer to the authorities and let them decide.

Her sock apology to Gabby quickly turned into a me-rail. That was trying to whitewash her appalling bullying retrospectively realising the police are unlikely to view someone who's said that as the quivering victim she's trying to be. It was from the same school of self serving non-apology as her justification for wanting a man to punch her son.

Both against the rules and a bad idea to recruit from twitter. Directing interaction at someone who's blocked you is harassment and that's what a few accounts on there do with her. I know she's unblocked them herself to have a go and she's as bad as them but twitter is not the communications arm or mouthpiece of tattle. We are completely separate and can't reasonably refute troll claims if ppl on here are @'ing her over there. Those ppl aren't welcome or needed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is a bleeping awful thing to have on your profile . Something a teen girl would probably consider a bit much.

The idea that a busy nurse would do some vindictive SS referral cos she didn't like the cut of someone's jib is laughable. It also strongly suggests to me that she'd been abusing staff in the hospital if she's decided it was done for some mean personal baseless motive. You can bet the Richmond banger finger had been jabbed in faces there too.

I do think generating vexatious complaints to SS is something Tattle can legitimately be criticised for and anyone doing it is a complete bleep stretching services and putting vulnerable kids at risk. At the same time I'm not the keeper of anyone else's conscience so I don't get to declare it was all based on dislike of the mother rather than concern for the child. Anyone with a genuine niggling concern is within their rights to refer to the authorities and let them decide.

Her sock apology to Gabby quickly turned into a me-rail. That was trying to whitewash her appalling bullying retrospectively realising the police are unlikely to view someone who's said that as the quivering victim she's trying to be. It was from the same school of self serving non-apology as her justification for wanting a man to punch her son.

Both against the rules and a bad idea to recruit from twitter. Directing interaction at someone who's blocked you is harassment and that's what a few accounts on there do with her. I know she's unblocked them herself to have a go and she's as bad as them but twitter is not the communications arm or mouthpiece of tattle. We are completely separate and can't reasonably refute troll claims if ppl on here are @'ing her over there. Those ppl aren't welcome or needed here.
Could the picture change be a knee jerk response to yesterday's allegations she was actually kicked off her course due to her social media abuse? So innocent. Much victim.

Reactions: 11
That poor little lad who recently starved to death next to his deceased father would still be alive if one person had been ' overzealous '
This was bleeping heartbreaking. I don’t understand why the mother didn’t panic? I’m very much of the school of try to do the right thing and face the consequences later, why no one kicked the door in I can’t understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I thought she was leaving? Not turning her Twitter account into an emo girl circa 2005’s MySpace page. It was attention seeking then, and it’s attention seeking now.

Thing is, when a teenage girl is seeking attention you think okay, what needs aren’t being met here? What can’t you put into words? What’s going on underneath? How can we help?

When a nearly 50 year old woman with a history of manipulating people, ripping them off, and being aggressive and narcissistic does it you think, ‘Who’s she trying to emotionally blackmail this time?’.

To her credit, she is tweeting lots less but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all a part of her master plan to portray herself as some poor, innocent victim who is barely even online anymore and still being harassed talked about.

Mim hit the nail on the head with ‘DARVO’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
People on here only talk about what SHE puts out there into the public domain, which she only has herself to blame for. To address the “calling social services” part all I am going to say is that if something she puts out herself happily shows how much of a terrible parent she is, I am very worried about behind closed doors, and I am genuinely concerned about the health of bump and flex (mental and physical).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely she realises that she is the common denominator? It's not the world against Sarah. If she has had that many referrals from different people including school and the hospital then it sadly points towards their being a deeper problem at home. As the resident parent she needs to grow up, take responsibility and start making changes. There might be substance abuse at play, it's something I've never been sure about but I do think there is more going on at home than she is posting about. If that's the case then she needs to start engaging with services to help her out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely she realises that she is the common denominator? It's not the world against Sarah. If she has had that many referrals from different people including school and the hospital then it sadly points towards their being a deeper problem at home. As the resident parent she needs to grow up, take responsibility and start making changes. There might be substance abuse at play, it's something I've never been sure about but I do think there is more going on at home than she is posting about. If that's the case then she needs to start engaging with services to help her out of that.
I think there is definitely an addiction at play. I know a lot of Frau don’t think it’s anything Colombian but I’ve known a few people who do it every day and are pretty functional, you’d almost never know.
The paranoia, short fuse, delusions of grandeur, all nighters and always needing “£75” just all adds up for me.

Reactions: 13
One of the main reasons I don’t think it’s substances is because I think even drug dealers would block and black list her eventually if they had to put up with listening to her foghorn gob day in, day out.

You can almost guarantee she would be the type to be on the constant beg at 3AM asking to be ticked until payday. You have to be pretty well liked to get away with that, and she isn’t exactly likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s on your account tab, there is a hyperlink that says ‘refer’, and then it generates a link to send. However, you can’t refer people to disrupt or troll, and you can’t refer people who have historically been banned. Rules is rules.

I think this person would have to show us they are legit before we considered sending a referral.

Do they really have tea? Or have they been following along for a while and know the right things to say because they’ve been banned before and wanna come back?

Does Sarah actually have an ally who is luring us into a false sense of security with tea so they can try to identify the one sharing the referral? Might be a Sarf London mate incognito who is ready to give us a kicking.

I don’t think Sarah is clever enough, but maybe it’s even a sock and she’s trying to find a way in to out someone and to go full fish wife on us. I mean, the profile does say ‘screw the Tories’. This has always been and always will be talking about her not to her.

I say new recruit needs to ‘show us’ a little something before anyone commits to sliding into their DMs with a link. I would personally only ever send a referral to someone I know IRL.

(Sorry to doubt our potential new contributor, just being cautious! And she has me summed up: I fell down a huge rabbit hole 😅)
good point
I don’t even have that refer bit on my account! 🤔

let’s hope the tea is spilled another way, if not here!

Reactions: 6
What was it, "I asked people to help a few times because I've had the 18 months from hell, broken ankle then all the white goods in the house packed in"?
Screenshot_20240113-152004~3.png

Oh yeah. "At times". Here's nearly 5 years ago. At times. Username indicates she was kicking back at having been called out even then. How much further back does it go?
Screenshot_20240203-142747~4.png

The tea is being spilled. She's an internet bully who was reported to her university for her online conduct.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This is the thing, it's not just referrals from 'evil tories on the internet' that don't like Sarah. When it's coming from people that know you, from professionals at school and at hospital, what's the excuse then? Are they all tories too? Or do they just not like Sarah because she's a single mum? 🙄 When you're getting multiple referrals from places that have no link to each other, you really need to consider that there may just be some things to address with yourself, and at home. Even if you believed the 'overzealous' nonsense - it can't all be overzealous people. You're causing concern in a number of individuals, maybe look at what is really wrong here.

Reactions: 16
Sarah has changed her profile and cover photo to comments that people have made in support of her by the looks of it

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.