I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you not on Twitter…

She used a sock to apologise to Gabby after the despicable tweets about Gabby’s siblings:

“Sorry sorry sorry sincerest apologies sorry”

IMG_9737.jpeg
IMG_9738.jpeg
IMG_9739.jpeg
IMG_9740.jpeg

But then she changed her tune and showed us the Sarah we all know and (don’t) love:

“Yeah duck you shove it up your arse”

IMG_9733.jpeg
IMG_9735.jpeg
IMG_9736.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Is she complaining that child protection are very proactive or not doing enough?
I feel we need a proactive , reactive society that looks after the likes of steptoe and Son.

Reactions: 14
Funny isn't it, with these types. Same pattern. Seem to end up with referrals to SS, but it's all 'malicious' or just because they're poor/single parent/disabled etc. Nothing to do with multiple people having concern enough to flag issues, oh no. Never anything to do with their parenting. They're like carbon copies of each other.

Reactions: 20
What “awful online behaviour” was Sarah booted off her Masters for? 👀

(Tweeted to Gabby)
IMG_9742.jpeg
IMG_9743.jpeg
IMG_9744.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny isn't it, with these types. Same pattern. Seem to end up with referrals to SS, but it's all 'malicious' or just because they're poor/single parent/disabled etc. Nothing to do with multiple people having concern enough to flag issues, oh no. Never anything to do with their parenting. They're like carbon copies of each other.
was just about to write that’s it’s quite odd that there's been numerous referrals by different people, yet nothing ever comes of it.

Makes you think
---
What “awful online behaviour” was Sarah booted off her Masters for? 👀

I do hope this person spills the red hot tea, with FULL details soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
was just about to write that’s it’s quite odd that there's been numerous referrals by different people, yet nothing ever comes of it.

Makes you think
---

I do hope this person spills the red hot tea, with FULL details soon!
She’s looking for a referral code to join and spill

Reactions: 7
I know a family whose children were taken into care and the level of neglect they endured was shocking. The bar is very high. The myth that social workers are all sitting around twiddling their thumbs, waiting to pounce on good parents Is just that, a myth.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also there is no such thing as ‘over zealous safeguarding’. And how can she complain about that immediately after referring to poor murdered Peter Connolly. She’s a sick duck.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not entirely convinced that supposed alt is actually her, but if it is, she's revealed herself as an anti-vaxxer (the account liked this tweet)

Screenshot_20240202_234157_X.jpg

Not here for a debate re: the Covid jab but it might explain why Timon and Pumba are constantly sick if she doesn't believe in vaccinating them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even know how to find a code! 😖
It’s on your account tab, there is a hyperlink that says ‘refer’, and then it generates a link to send. However, you can’t refer people to disrupt or troll, and you can’t refer people who have historically been banned. Rules is rules.

I think this person would have to show us they are legit before we considered sending a referral.

Do they really have tea? Or have they been following along for a while and know the right things to say because they’ve been banned before and wanna come back?

Does Sarah actually have an ally who is luring us into a false sense of security with tea so they can try to identify the one sharing the referral? Might be a Sarf London mate incognito who is ready to give us a kicking.

I don’t think Sarah is clever enough, but maybe it’s even a sock and she’s trying to find a way in to out someone and to go full fish wife on us. I mean, the profile does say ‘screw the Tories’. This has always been and always will be talking about her not to her.

I say new recruit needs to ‘show us’ a little something before anyone commits to sliding into their DMs with a link. I would personally only ever send a referral to someone I know IRL.

(Sorry to doubt our potential new contributor, just being cautious! And she has me summed up: I fell down a huge rabbit hole 😅)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🚩 for me is someone on Twitter mithering about the canal. Are they on here already?
I’m not, and never have given a referral code.

Reactions: 17
Genuine q: Why would somebody want to be on tattle to spill tea- is it for "anonymity" because they're afraid to say it on their Twix? That wouldn't really work ime as Sarah would try to guess who they were and we've seen how that turns out ....

Reactions: 11
There was a large influx of us arriving on the JM threads last June/July who were viewed with some suspicion. If you've been reading along for weeks or months waiting to get access, of course you'll be familiar with the vernacular and the regular posters. "New frau: read the wiki" & "this new person is suspiciously familiar with this place and our subject" is somewhat contradictory.
Saying that, I didn't know what referrals even were until I just read it above. And the sock farmers will want on here to sow chaos. So there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For those of you not on Twitter…

She used a sock to apologise to Gabby after the despicable tweets about Gabby’s siblings:

But then she changed her tune and showed us the Sarah we all know and (don’t) love:

"Overzealous safeguarding"? I'm not sure safeguarding can really be overzealous. Precisely because of things like the Baby P case.

I also seriously doubt that food banks are reporting people to social services without a very good reason.

And, yes, people making *malicious* reports is bad. People making good faith but possibly misguided reports based on the shite you post on twitter? Not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I wake up on another planet this morning or is she calling the many improvements to social work/care/processes since Baby P “overzealous”. Is she genuinely using that tragic example to say any learnings from it are bad? I’m bleeping speechless. I knew she was an awful bleep but WOW

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.