I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the people of east Kent should be massively relieved she got kicked off that MA. She‘s as suited to being a MH professional as St Carly of the Salt is being a horticultural school adviser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s the way she’s like, “You might think £5,000 is a lot of money but I don’t think it is”.

IMG_9765.jpeg

Excuse me, what?

Also, reading this just made me think OH THE IRONY! If only she could have seen five years into the future!

IMG_9775.jpeg

And as for thinking she would ever get a PHD! *chortle* She’s in narcissistic Lala Land! She hasn’t even managed to download a bleeping archive yet…

IMG_9764.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if some of these are duplicated but thought I’d bring you all the tea.

I’ve just saved what has been shared, I haven’t gone to the effort of blocking out names etc this time I’m afraid (sorry not sorry) because a) neither did the OP, b) I started but realised I cba, I’m tired, and c) might help someone have another dig.

(As far as I can see, no names or pics of minors though…)

The date (sans year) is in the top left of screenshots. I’m not sure of the year, but guessing 2019?

ETA: Very grateful to Mim for this insight. It really does show we’re not just a bunch of daft mares, this is behaviour that has gone on for years. No wonder her family disowned her.
She’s a horrible bleeping bleep and she deserves this tattle page and her BMAC being shut down. Absolutely awful person.

Reactions: 21
I see someone has tweeted Elon/X support that Sarah has shared personable/identifying data about them….

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I see someone has tweeted Elon/X support that Sarah has shared personable/identifying data about them….
That will be yet another account that gets suspended. The fact that she’s been suspended so many times says an awful lot about who she is

Reactions: 17
That will be yet another account that gets suspended. The fact that she’s been suspended so many times says an awful lot about who she is
They’ve followed it up with a tweet about her doubling down. She’s shared a photo of his profile with his bio & says it can’t be classed as doxxing as he has #nationalsecurity in his bio

I hope she does lose her account. Couldn’t happen to a better person

• Wow
In more positive news, she is hemorrhaging followers like nobody's business. On 15/11/23 which was shortly after Aldigate, she had 3,550 followers and at the time of writing she has 3,196. I hope that gives some cheer to the many, many people who have been on the receiving end of Sarah's abuse and bullying. Even if this thread closes, the receipts are forever (lol gutted Sarah).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think it’s some kind of flex to have not cried at her traumas? Like hun, go get some therapy, do some soul-searching and somatic exercise, let it all go. Don’t take it out on people on the internet. You’re meant to be the expert.

IMG_9760.jpeg

Didn’t she essentially call women who flee from DA weak or something to that affect a while ago as well? Ah yes…

IMG_7506.jpeg

(As well as saying women who have husbands who work are “parasites”…)

Honestly, there’s a side to me that’s empathetic and is like, this woman must have been through some tit to have become this high conflict and fixated on being perceived as “hard”.

But she’s not. None of this has made her hard, or strong, it’s just made her nasty and bitter and twisted.

And this is where my empathy ends I’m afraid. Because she is someone who thinks they had it in them to have a PHD in Psychology and work in mental health, who claims she’s knowledgable in the field, and yet clings so tightly onto the toxicity of her trauma and spits her venom at anyone who gets in the way of her narcissistic fantasies. She keeps causing harm. She shows no willing to hold herself to account and become a better person. That’s an informed choice she is making, as someone with such interest and insight into mental health. She knows what she’s doing. She chooses to stay the same. That’s why I can’t feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve thought it for a while now and not said anything because, quite honestly, it’s bleeping ridiculous. I know we’ve all wondered about it, and some of us have asked and not received an answer, but reading all the old tweets on the last page, alongside all the more recent things, I genuinely think that the reason that she thinks she’s disabled is because her thyroid is a bit funky (but not funky enough for treatment on the nhs)

I just can’t see anything else that it could be. If she had a clearly disabling diagnosis she would mention it all the time, she brings up the broken ankle from 1812, for goodness sake. She’d call herself a ‘[insert diagnosis] warrior’, and an ‘activist’. She’d join a myriad of support communities on twix. She’d tell everyone who’d listen how poorly the NHS treats her and how she needs money for x therapy or y medication.

I’ve reached my conclusion that it’s her (sub-clinically) funky thyroid because she’s done all that in relation to it.

I just bleeping can’t though….

(disclaimer and 🍉: I take a tit-load of levothyroxine daily because my thyroid *is* actually funky. Given the prevalence of thyroid issues in the population, I imagine many of you do too. I’m all too aware that if levels are deranged, you feel like tit. I’m also disabled, but I’ve never once thought to include my thyroid diagnosis when explaining the conditions that cause my disability.
ETA: Apologies if this hits wrong, I’d never mean to offend and I know how tit a thyroid issue is, but I can’t wrap my head around it. I don’t see anything else in her tweets, historical or recent, that would suggest anything else. If I offend any fellow thyroid fraus/herrs I’ll obviously ask mods to delete)

Edited again for spelling!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It would be sad that Sarah is so alone, lonely and pathetically desperate for attention, if she weren't so vile. I'm not surprised she is in conflict with everyone if this is always her attitude and going by those historic tweets, it is. I wonder if her own children feel the same way as some of the professionals who have encountered her. She is more twisted than her pretend broken ankle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve thought it for a while now and not said anything because, quite honestly, it’s bleeping ridiculous. I know we’ve all wondered about it, and some of us have asked and not received an answer, but reading all the old tweets on the last page, alongside all the more recent things, I genuinely think that the reason that she thinks she’s disabled is because her thyroid is a bit funky (but not funky enough for treatment on the nhs)

I just can’t see anything else that it could be. If she had a clearly disabling diagnosis she would mention it all the time, she brings up the broken ankle from 1812, for goodness sake. She’d call herself a ‘[insert diagnosis] warrior’, and an ‘activist’. She’d join a myriad of support communities on twix. She’d tell everyone who’d listen how poorly the NHS treats her and how she needs money for x therapy or y medication.

I’ve reached my conclusion that it’s her (sub-clinically) funky thyroid because she’s done all that in relation to it.

I just bleeping can’t though….

(disclaimer and 🍉: I take a tit-load of levothyroxine daily because my thyroid *is* actually funky. Given the prevalence of thyroid issues in the population, I imagine many of you do too. I’m all too aware that if levels are deranged, you feel like tit. I’m also disabled, but I’ve never once thought to include my thyroid diagnosis when explaining the conditions that cause my disability.
ETA: Apologies if this hits wrong, I’d never mean to offend and I know how tit a thyroid issue is, but I can’t wrap my head around it. I don’t see anything else in her tweets, historical or recent, that would suggest anything else. If I offend any fellow thyroid fraus/herrs I’ll obviously ask mods to delete)

Edited again for spelling!)
You are mistaken it was 1912 she broke it running for a lifeboat on the titanic screaming “I’m from SARRRRFFF LONDON”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240203-185845~2.png
Ah OK. She was begging for money because her student finance had been stopped because she wasn't doing the work. I guess she was able to skive through her 2:1 and thought she could do the same at Masters level.
Screenshot_20240203-185845~3.png

Oh, and her own poor choices meant she was paying out a fortune on travel.
Screenshot_20240203-185845~4.png

And of course, what else would someone in this financial position do but 'go private'?
This all sounds so... familiar, doesn't it?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2734764Ah OK. She was begging for money because her student finance had been stopped because she wasn't doing the work. I guess she was able to skive through her 2:1 and thought she could do the same at Masters level.
View attachment 2734768
Oh, and her own poor choices meant she was paying out a fortune on travel.
View attachment 2734772
And of course, what else would someone in this financial position do but 'go private'?
This all sounds so... familiar, doesn't it?
She bares everything. Well, she said it.

Reactions: 8
IMG_9795.jpeg

Sarah is claiming she has evidence from someone that Mr P from the West Country has form for “picking on strong women”. Ffs. She makes it up as she goes along.

I have connections to his area, and I often follow people I don’t always agree with so that my Twitter feed isn’t an echo chamber, and so Mr P’s Twitter has been in my peripheral for quite some time… that’s probably how the Aldi video popped up in my algorithm, thinking about it? Politically, my values do not fully align with Mr P’s by any stretch, but from what I’ve observed he chats often with plenty of “strong women” and quite respectfully so.

He also comes across as a doting husband and father with two (or maybe three I think?) daughters whom he provides for, inspires, and encourages to be the best versions of themselves. And it appears they’re actually well rounded girls who are on track to achieve incredible things. Can Sarah say the same about her boys?

He’s raising strong women, he respects strong women, he certainly isn’t picking on them. I’ve actually seen Sarah pick on more strong women than I have Parlez!

All this says to me is: I don’t think Sarah would have found herself at the end of his (right or wrong) prolonged internet campaign to out her if she was the “strong woman” she thinks she is. I didn’t know much about her until Aldigate but she’s shown herself up now. She’s just a jaded, arrogant and entitled internet bully.

Strong woman my arse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It would be sad that Sarah is so alone, lonely and pathetically desperate for attention, if she weren't so vile. I'm not surprised she is in conflict with everyone if this is always her attitude and going by those historic tweets, it is. I wonder if her own children feel the same way as some of the professionals who have encountered her. She is more twisted than her pretend broken ankle.
"She is more twisted than her pretend broken ankle" for early thread title nom!

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2734748

Sarah is claiming she has evidence from someone that Mr P from the West Country has form for “picking on strong women”. Ffs. She makes it up as she goes along.
this isn’t a new “threat” from Sarah. I’ve seen it before I got excised. Wonder if she’s spent all night tweeting
---
oh she’s been busy through the night.
190 tweets

look at the followers she’s losing though

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
this isn’t a new “threat” from Sarah. I’ve seen it before I got excised. Wonder if she’s spent all night tweeting
---
oh she’s been busy through the night.
190 tweets

look at the followers she’s losing though
Is this the account she's definitely not using any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.