I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo: The last pickled gherkin, stuck at the bottom of the jar. Wondering when its time will come.

Reactions: 11
Book title idea “the gherkin was lurkin, instead of workin”
*Thread title idea
---
SHE’S LEAVING!

But she’s also sticking around to talk about hoovers.
---
…and her sick kid.
---
…it’s almost like she has no intention of leaving at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow, the one about clothes at the school gates, she's never liked other women has she?

Reactions: 13

Too short

Reactions: 24
Oh my god, of course she likes Constance Hall. Sorry to anyone who does but Constance is a stinky, dirty crunchie-mum bogan with feral children and
bad hygiene. Also thick as pigshit.

Did you read the bit where noone would employ her even though she was 'clearly qualified, if not overqualified'. .

This says a lot as well -
View attachment 2726123

So she started using twitter for her rants and realised she enjoyed the attention .
Well she wasn’t getting any on her blog judging by the barren comments section

Reactions: 13
"I'd never judge other women for what they wear. Here's an entire blog post in which I judge other women for what they wear"
They'll never get a man if they don't wear sexy trainers.
And if another woman is naturally attractive, she's obviously been very clever with invisible make-up.
Or summat

What in the internalised misogyny is all this about how women should dress “playful and sexy”?

Who in the middle aged chav in pleather child labour leggings does she think she is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So she hasn’t left Twitter at all then…

The eldest is at his dad’s so isn’t there to reign her in this time.

I would say that she is in fact the epitome of a miserable bitter cunt, and also has the self awareness of an egg and cress sandwich.
---
The blog is blocked by my work laptop, can I grift some screenshots from someone please? Dying to see the one where she's telling us all how pretty she is.

https://giphy.com/zPXcZshGkzR3rVnLca
Attached!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.