Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that’s about Dan Wootton I think. He worked at The Sun before going to GB News

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Swansea Sound 😂

I assume that if it’s Huw, than they mean the Beeb and that he’s ex-BBC. But maybe it’s someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean I’d say that I can’t imagine Huw having a threesome, but this time last year I couldn‘t imagine him dropping his pants and showing his arse on zoom so who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The use of the term “former workplace” might suggest this blind item isn‘t about Huw as he joined the BBC at about age 11 and he hasn’t publicly left yet. I guess I was triggered by “disgraced journalist” and “more scandal” 😰

Reactions: 5
Noooo, I can’t cope with the mental image of Huw in a threesome. 😫 I’m still struggling with seeing him in a onesome with his arse on display. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still think this is about Dan Wootton as he fits the journalist description being a former editor of the Sun.

If as the rumour is that DA has sadly passed will Huw be brought back at 6 to give us the news 👀👀
i doubt it but bet he’s kicking himself hes missed that opportunity

Reactions: 2
Huw really making an impression on some of the other threads. Wonder if he’s feeling the love. 😶

CC29E99E-6F79-4146-95E1-C7E07CCF6980.jpeg
0B131EBA-C54F-4701-84BA-31B56344C775.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The use of the term “former workplace” might suggest this blind item isn‘t about Huw as he joined the BBC at about age 11 and he hasn’t publicly left yet. I guess I was triggered by “disgraced journalist” and “more scandal” 😰

Seeing as he's not working at the BBC and the general consensus is he won't be returning, I took "former workplace" to mean the BBC.

Reactions: 1
I mean I’d say that I can’t imagine Huw having a threesome, but this time last year I couldn‘t imagine him dropping his pants and showing his arse on zoom so who knows?

I would never have imagined Huw Edwards crashing Tattle but it happened 🤷‍♀️

• Haha