Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all a bit disgusting IMO. I initially felt sorry for Huw. But now it feels like he’s hiding behind mental health while allowing fixers to step in and take care of the problem. Total cowardice.
And arrogance. No one will feel able to challenge the mental health card and the power of money and skills of loophole lawyers will take car.e of the rest

Reactions: 5
Paging Mr. Coulson, clean up on aisle 3:

the daily Mail claims he has denied the allegations against him, but I didn’t think he had? It felt pretty pointed to me that he didn’t dent the allegations and certainly didn’t admit to them either. The only statement I’m aware of is the one realessed by his wife?

Reactions: 7
the daily Mail claims he has denied the allegations against him, but I didn’t think he had? It felt pretty pointed to me that he didn’t dent the allegations and certainly didn’t admit to them either. The only statement I’m aware of is the one realessed by his wife?
Good catch, it says “Mr Edwards has denied the allegations against him.”. Certainly not publicly.

Geez, slow news day? I mean, is this archive footage they’re using or some prerecorded stuff from before he got suspended?

65ED3EE5-3408-4FBF-A3D7-7B3A44D42D2A.jpeg

I can’t imagine the BBC would allow Huw to make an actual comeback on a documentary about the Queen and let him overshadow her. Come on.

Reactions: 3
Celebrity Naked Attraction with Philth. Just need 3 more celebs willing to bare all.

Kidding aside, Huw’s Damage Control Team are earning their pennies. Huw can safely continue to peruse naked men’s arses in whichever facility he currently resides under guise of MH.

Wonder what his Xmas plans are, is he welcome around his home table with his wife and kids?

Reactions: 4
Geez, slow news day? I mean, is this archive footage they’re using or some prerecorded stuff from before he got suspended?

View attachment 2644995

I can’t imagine the BBC would allow Huw to make an actual comeback on a documentary about the Queen and let him overshadow her. Come on.
Slow news day indeed. 🙄 It’s just one clip (the death announcement) as far as I can tell:

5172C979-9F5A-4D82-A318-8F6B1F2BB382.jpeg

Celebrity Naked Attraction with Philth. Just need 3 more celebs willing to bare all.

Kidding aside, Huw’s Damage Control Team are earning their pennies. Huw can safely continue to peruse naked men’s arses in whichever facility he currently resides under guise of MH.

Wonder what his Xmas plans are, is he welcome around his home table with his wife and kids?
I reckon he is. All while cashing those bbc cheques and hiding away and not answering to the allegations against him.

I think there’s murky stuff that happened concerning Huw. Maybe not illegal but definitely on the wrong side of comfortable. and at this point the BBC are doing a quiet, extended investigation and letting it blow off. They won’t publish it, they’ll pay him as long as they can, and they’ll quietly end his career. He won’t have any further scandal, and the BBC won’t have to be involved in yet another sex scandal that undermines its position at a time it is facing intense public scrutiny. It’s in neither the BBC nor Huws interest to release the investigation results and drag this back up again.

Im struggling to see how - in how many months is it now? 6? If there was nothing at all to follow up, nothing untoward, then it would be done and dusted by now. It would be straightforward to right off as overprotective parents and a one off situation.

I think they’ve found things, and have had to follow through. I reckon Huw being in a mental health facility will make the investigation extend longer too, since he won’t be able, presumably, to answer questions or respond whilst under care.

He’ll get his well paid lawyers to negotiate the terms of his leaving, will pay his PR team a fortune to manage his reputation and while keep hiding out at his mental health facility dodging all responsibility presumbably.

I hope Huw knows what a complete - excuse the pun - arse he has been. I hope he’s not sat at home feeling sorry for himself because those nasty parents got involved and dared to worry about their son. What an abysmal way to behave. Imagine reaching the lofty heights of news at the bbc and then losing it all, a decades long career, because he wanted to perve on young men young enough to have been fathered by him. And that’s assuming he hasn’t done worse.

Reactions: 8
I hope he’s not sat at home feeling sorry for himself because those nasty parents got involved and dared to worry about their son.
I agree with you here. Self-pity is not helpful. I can only imagine that is what part of the treatment is for, after the acute intervention part is done, is to help shift patients’ mindset and help them accept and move on?

I know nothing about mental health care and I assume its different for everyone but wallowing in self-pity probably ain’t it.

As always, I’ll be here on Tattle to goss about every snippet we hear. 🫡

One of my celebrity predictions for next year is Huw making a big comeback on either IAC on Celebrity Big Brother and winning the public over. Maybe he’ll even do a Farage and have a naked shower in the waterfall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sure someone posted on here saying their friend had hooked up with Huw in lockdown. I wonder if his Tinder profile was a photo of his bum?

• Haha