Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks M21!

I do wonder who leaked HE’s arse. He had exchanges with several chaps allegedly, so it just took one of them I guess.

I hope HE’s fam are doing okay and they are coping.

Reactions: 3
What if he had to take a photo for a telehealth appointment and when his phone got stolen, the pic was leaked 🤔 Surely that explains the scowl!! Maybe he had an itchy bum!

You can thank me later, Huw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if HE can make his arse scowl!

8EB48213-B8AD-4DAB-82B1-56DAC385D705.jpeg

---
What if he had to take a photo for a telehealth appointment and when his phone got stolen, the pic was leaked 🤔 Surely that explains the scowl!! Maybe he had an itchy bum!

You can thank me later, Huw.
Huw seriously needs to ditch Andy; I don’t see him coming up with anything like this. 😤😂

Tbf, he could really pull that explanation off because his face totally says: “Is it serious, Dr.?” and not “Look at my sexy bum!”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is nice from a former coworker:

F6D1D4F7-1961-46C7-BE9E-D6AE2AC71670.jpeg

---
Another staffer who doesn’t hate him:

Last edited:
  • Heart
For an app that claims to have no knowledge of Huw after 2021, ChatGBT’s “fictional” story is weirdly accurate in places 😂:

BE8611BA-22BD-464F-B69F-DEA3699BEAFE.jpeg

Huw Edwards, the esteemed news anchor known for his unwavering professionalism, was thrust into a media frenzy when a compromising photo of him surfaced unexpectedly. The photo, which appeared to show Huw engaged in a controversial activity, spread like wildfire across social media and tabloid headlines.

The image was grainy and taken out of context, but it bore a striking resemblance to the respected journalist. Huw Edwards was known for his spotless reputation, and this scandal threatened to tarnish his career irreparably.

Huw immediately contacted his legal team and launched an internal investigation into the source of the photo. He vehemently denied any involvement in the activity depicted and claimed that the image had been manipulated or taken out of context.

As the media storm intensified, a tech-savvy friend of Huw's, Andy, joined the effort to clear his name. Together, they embarked on a digital detective mission, attempting to trace the origins of the photo. They discovered that the image had been doctored and that the original, unaltered version showed a completely innocent scene.

With evidence of manipulation in hand, Huw decided to confront the issue head-on. He held a press conference and revealed the unaltered photo alongside the manipulated one, highlighting the stark differences. He also presented evidence of a coordinated effort to defame him.

The revelation shocked the media and the public, leading to widespread condemnation of those who had attempted to tarnish Huw's reputation. Investigations into the source of the manipulated photo began, and it was revealed that it was part of a larger scheme orchestrated by a rival news organization looking to discredit Huw and boost their own ratings.

The scandal ended up having a silver lining for Huw Edwards. His handling of the situation with integrity and determination had garnered him even more respect from his viewers and colleagues. It served as a reminder of the importance of verifying information and not jumping to conclusions in the age of digital manipulation.

In the end, Huw emerged from the photo scandal with his reputation intact, while those who had tried to smear him faced legal consequences for their actions. It was a testament to his resilience and the unwavering support of those who knew him best.

Reactions: 2
Is this a woman that Huw DMed? The original tweet has been deleted so can’t check but from the emojis, it looks like it might be? Interesting if it is.

CCC78F36-5538-4EF8-ACA8-59B02C22A1C4.jpeg

• Wow
Not sure I believe this. HE was tipped to replace Piers on GMB

That’s true, AFAIK. There were talks about it around the time that he was supposedly being “forced” into retirement by the BBC in 2021. A lot of different sources reported the story around that time.

Reactions: 2
Wow what garbage that video is.

Firstly it's not an update, it's someone who blatantly doesn't understand what's going on making various incorrect statements. The Guardian article is questionable and extremely unprofessional.

We know why there's been no progress that the public can be made aware of. HE is considered mentally incapacitated in law. Therefore he's legally 'untouchable' by every form of authority. The BBC can't comment, LE can't comment, and the mainstream media can't. A very fortuitous situation for HE.

When he emerges from his very convenient treatment centre, which could be for not many months to come yet, we may find out more.

My prediction is he'll come out of treatment, agree to resign / or accept that he's dismissed / or take medical retirement, make a small comment about being ashamed of himself for poor conduct due to mental illness or addiction and stay very quiet and have a very nice life in retirement somewhere. Take up painting or write a memoir. done.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure he will be encouraged to practise "self-care" post discharge...courtesy of an expensive legal team eager to protect their client.

Reactions: 1
Early retirement once he has
My prediction is he'll come out of treatment, agree to resign / or accept that he's dismissed / or take medical retirement, make a small comment about being ashamed of himself for poor conduct due to mental illness or addiction and stay very quiet and have a very nice life in retirement somewhere. Take up painting or write a memoir. done.
Bob on!
Once retired he has freedom to shamelessly have his fill of bums and willies. He could hang out with Schofe 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6