Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if whoever stole his phone was the one who posted the bum pic
I assumed he’d sent that to someone who then had sent It on to someone else. The person who uploaded it on to Twitter left it up long enough for people to have seen it and take screen grabs, then deleted their account. All very suss. I’d imagine there are other photos out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ChatGPT App being very creative 😂😂:

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of Cardiff, there lived a man named Huw Edwards. He was well-known not only for his charming personality but also for his distinctive, impeccably coiffed haircut. Huw was a respected news anchor, and his hair had become something of a legend in the world of television journalism.

One sunny morning, as Huw was preparing for a live broadcast, disaster struck. His trusted hairdresser, Gareth, had fallen ill and couldn't make it to the studio. Panic set in as Huw's hair was far from camera-ready, and he was scheduled to go on air in just a few hours.

Desperate to find a solution, Huw decided to take matters into his own hands. He dashed to the nearest salon, where the startled staff handed him a pair of scissors and a mirror. With a deep breath and steady hands, Huw began to trim his hair.

As minutes turned into hours, Huw's determination and newfound hairstyling skills began to show. He meticulously snipped and shaped, making sure every strand was just right. The newsroom buzzed with anticipation as the clock ticked closer to the live broadcast.

Finally, with a sigh of relief and a final spritz of hairspray, Huw gazed at his reflection. To his astonishment, he had managed to recreate his signature haircut almost perfectly. The news anchor was ready for the world to see.

As he went live, viewers across the nation marveled at the flawless haircut that Huw Edwards had given himself. They couldn't believe their eyes; it was as if his hair had a magical power of its own. The broadcast went off without a hitch, and Huw's hair became the talk of the town.

From that day forward, Huw Edwards was not only admired for his journalism but also for his incredible hairstyling skills. He became a symbol of resilience and adaptability, proving that even in the face of adversity, he could always look his best.

And so, the legend of Huw Edwards and his remarkable self-styled haircut continued to captivate the hearts of viewers, reminding them that sometimes, even the most unexpected challenges can lead to incredible transformations

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching the above but it rather depends on how one defines 'the foreseeable future'...

Good to know he's going to 'address concerns' when he's finished in the foreseeable future, however, I don't see that is truly possible for his wife to assure.

Reactions: 1
what's the latest on the investigation?
Unless there's some people here with inside information, we're not going to know. As long as HE is 'unwell' it will stay quiet.

If he's done something terribly wrong / illegal we'll definitely know when he's no longer 'unwell' as the BBC and / or the police will make a statement regarding the investigation and the BBC may make a public announcement about his sacking (which he *will* most definitely be)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
what's the latest on the investigation?
Well since he’s been in rehab, Huw has tried angry therapeutic gardening; given Clive the evil eye through the TV screen; learned how to paint bums in art class; had a go at giving himself a haircut; and is now possibly having a bit of a panic over his stolen phone and the possibility that pics of his sore eye will be made public 😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have not had the pleasure of viewing HE’s buns, I don’t seem to find the arse pic on Twitter / X.

How did the image get out? Who has the device and what secrets does it hold? His dating Apps, his DMs, his photos! Oo videos!

The mental health claim has been a bold but profitable tactic. But it can’t last forever…..Tattle will always find out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He should have a plaster cast made of his bum and have it on display in his home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have not had the pleasure of viewing HE’s buns, I don’t seem to find the arse pic on Twitter / X.

How did the image get out? Who has the device and what secrets does it hold? His dating Apps, his DMs, his photos! Oo videos!

The mental health claim has been a bold but profitable tactic. But it can’t last forever…..Tattle will always find out!!
His bum is still on Tattle, somewhere in the ‘BBC Presenter’ threads. I’m afraid to post it here again after the reception it got the last time it was posted 😂

• Haha
I remember the night when ‘the bum’ photo first appeared. The forum temporarily crashed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder if whoever stole his phone was the one who posted the bum pic
I can’t help thinking the whole bum pic saga - and paying large sums of money to a young person has an aroma of blackmail. The mention of a stolen phone, just seems to add to this vibe..

Wish me luck for my Hunt for Huw’s Arse!

Edit:

Thanks IDC! Oo deffo perter than Schofe’s saggy flat cheeks. But the scowl! Blimey HE!

• Haha