Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a screencap of her tweet in a post by @Tofino:

Reactions: 2
Anna Brees is an hole. Not only for sharing that information on Twitter when it clearly wasn’t her place, but she also scammed a former sexual abuse victim (Michael Tarraga) after co-authoring a book on his story and treated him very badly, as did her boyfriend (and fellow hole), Jon Wedger. I imagine she shared the info about Huw for the benefit of her own publicity alone and had no thought for anyone else.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Proper Tin foil hat wearing anti vaxing, Covid denying nut job. As well. Then had the audacity to accuse people of trolling her when they called her out for it.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise how much Huw has changed in recent years. His face shape looks completely different in each photo. Was Huw 1 abducted by aliens? 🤔

464A2F54-1FD9-4E27-B2DB-D79A823834BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He went on a massive health kick and lost loads of weight. More recently he’d started to look really bloated in the face and I wondered if it was drink or perhaps medication related.

Reactions: 5
He went on a massive health kick and lost loads of weight. More recently he’d started to look really bloated in the face and I wondered if it was drink or perhaps medication related.
You’re right actually. Just had a look at more recent pics. Medication maybe?

These are recent ones from April. Wonder if he’s admiring his bum pic 😅

661C0251-4E01-49DE-9977-74F21D003E1E.jpeg
B012D99E-C9C5-4E0A-8B08-A42A62615EBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---
There’s also this:

EVER DIETED?
Better question: am I ever not on a diet? I am one of those people who can put on weight simply by looking at a Twix. In my job there’s the added danger of high definition, widescreen TV, so I have to be careful. Luckily, I have never been a big drinker so this calorific nightmare is avoided, but I eat sensibly and hit the gym.

DF83E72C-8398-493F-9F02-F3F4527799DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

---
There’s also this:

EVER DIETED?
Better question: am I ever not on a diet? I am one of those people who can put on weight simply by looking at a Twix. In my job there’s the added danger of high definition, widescreen TV, so I have to be careful. Luckily, I have never been a big drinker so this calorific nightmare is avoided, but I eat sensibly and hit the gym.

View attachment 2435167

His expression is hilarious. 😂

I really wish that this had always been just a random and fun thread about “Huw Edwards, the BBC news anchor” who we just happen to keep up with on Instagram and Twitter, and that there wasn’t any scandal attached. 🙁

Not excusing his behaviour, but he’s been on our screens for so long and a lot of people do have fond memories of seeing him almost every evening and his coverage of major events. I don’t live in Britain but have always watched BBC and those memories, including that feeling of fondness, is still quite hard to shake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m in it for the redemption arc and am way too emotionally invested. Counting on you, Huw! 🙏😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Schofe looks weirdly like Jeffrey Epstein here, so much so that I had to open the article to see how the heck they were connected 😂

188871F8-B939-42D4-937A-A37B9433C678.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching a documentary on channel 5 about the day the Queen died and the think that sticks out to me is that Huw really is the best at what he does. Even Dermot Murnaghan who is a very experienced live news reader and broke the news death of Diana on ITN all those years ago stumbled and was lost for words very briefly. Huw on the other hand was absolutely seamless and straight to the point. Calm and collected. Clive Myrie is very good live from a war zone as we saw in Ukraine but he’s not as good at the rolling news. Its all such a shame that his career has ended like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw this while searching for something else, and thought “He’s” meant “HE” for a whole 10 seconds. Yikes. Have a word with yourself, ItsDatCuw. 🤣

4C3F0EF0-56BB-4606-B438-B91A8D44D6D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5