Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Anna Brees is an arsehole. Not only for sharing that information on Twitter when it clearly wasn’t her place, but she also scammed a former sexual abuse victim (Michael Tarraga) after co-authoring a book on his story and treated him very badly, as did her boyfriend (and fellow arsehole), Jon Wedger. I imagine she shared the info about Huw for the benefit of her own publicity alone and had no thought for anyone else.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Jeez what a let down! And the sneaky, secretive marketing. I wonder if Huw thought it could be about him? :unsure:

• Wow

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Imagine him doing a task on IAC 😂:

“Oh no..ew…I’m not doing that. That is disgusting. No. Ew. *sigh* Ok….Ew. Totally disgusting. Oh for god’s sake. Disgusting. I hate this. Ew.”

Today’s article (nothing new really):

• Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Yikes! Not my flavour but each to his own!

Oo perhaps he should consider Naked Attraction instead of IAC!
Yes! Build up his portfolio a bit before the Battle of the Bums with Schofe 🤣

Weirdly, I can see him presenting a Most Haunted type of show. Haunted Wales or something 😂

• Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Does Andy C have some kind of in with the Daily Express? 🤔 This almost feels like testing the waters…

Very strange article. What would be the point of it unless, as you said, they were testing the idea. 🧐 No word yet on the BBC’s investigation - didn’t they say “late Autumn”?