Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegossboss92

Geez, slow news day? I mean, is this archive footage they’re using or some prerecorded stuff from before he got suspended?

65ED3EE5-3408-4FBF-A3D7-7B3A44D42D2A.jpeg

I can’t imagine the BBC would allow Huw to make an actual comeback on a documentary about the Queen and let him overshadow her. Come on.

Reactions: 3

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Interesting video that @LadyMuck posted in last thread about his wife.
It did make me wonder if he was 30 when he met his wife was it a marriage of convenience on his part as he was aware that he was homosexual?

thegossboss92

"The BBC has accepted his resignation which it believes will allow all parties to move forward. We don't believe it appropriate to comment further."

Ball's in Huw's court.

And The Sun of course who will feast on this for weeks.

thegossboss92

It sounds like there are certainly a lot of (unresolved?) grievances that Huw had with BBC management. There's that "Fortunately, Fi and Jane" podcast which is basically one big bitchfest. I am surprised how uninhibited he was in that episode. Not what the general public would expect of him, I think. It sounds like the paycut is still a sore point.

But honestly, I'm so curious where he is at emotionally and psychologically right now. Is he heavily medicated and not in any state to think about his future? Is he scheming? Is he working on a career move? Is he planning any legal action?

thegossboss92

Since it might well be weeks nay months before we’ll get new goss, I’m sharing this find:

Did anyone watch this program (“Huw Edwards at 60” on S4C)? I wonder if his wife and kids were featured at all?

What strikes me is:

1. he seems very close to his mum. I wonder if she knew?
2. I guess he’s always been a bit camp! 😄
3. but also insecure about his appearance?

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Im sure someone posted on here saying their friend had hooked up with Huw in lockdown. I wonder if his Tinder profile was a photo of his bum?

• Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
@ItsDatCuw could you please point me towards the active HE reddit discussions? 🕵🏻‍♀️
So these are two of the most recent threads with the most comments. The latest replies on these were posted around a month ago though, so I’m not sure if there are any that are actually active atm, although sometimes his name will come up in a random thread. Any negative comments about him seem to get downvoted quite quickly by Team Huw 😁

56C004A5-8634-4B04-B80F-CD1AD4E62A01.jpeg

• Heart

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
A massive fall from grace. A lot of supportive comments there but also a lot of downvotes.
What’s next for Huw, I wonder.

4E5132C4-AF84-4546-9767-5F0B7A3A48CE.jpeg
D0E3BF5A-3754-4115-8DE0-7DAD8D22757B.jpeg
E182FF46-74D2-473B-832D-848BB5B797EA.jpeg

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year. I saw someone suggest Huw for it. Maybe if he did it we’d get to see him taking a shower nude with his bottom out?

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
Honestly, I reckon a CCB or IAC stint would really help his image. I know it could go badly but he seems basically a nice guy and it would be good to hear his side of the story.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I dreamt about Huw Edward’s last night. I chatted with him at a train station - he told me how the media target individuals to make their lives a misery. I wanted to tell him that sending explicit photos off himself / demanding them back and possibly money changing hands really isn’t a good idea. In the dream though, I didn’t say this - I kept quiet.

I woke up thinking that the exchange was real 😆
I can’t believe he didn’t show you his arse!

• Haha

thegossboss92

This is the problem. A lot of people on these threads (and others) seem to take the view that any mental health issues are fake.
To me, the fact that the BBC is stating he’s still unfit lends credence to how serious his mental health issues probably still are. The BBC wants this resolved. They’d probably do anything in their power to get this process going. If Huw is faking it, surely they’d sue him for breach of contract or something. Their reputation is at stake. My guess is that if the BBC says Huw is unfit to discuss his future, than he really must be unfit and ipso facto, it must be serious.

I do wonder at what point the BBC can say he’s incapacitated and they’re allowed to break his contract.

Last edited: