Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I reckon a CCB or IAC stint would really help his image. I know it could go badly but he seems basically a nice guy and it would be good to hear his side of the story.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I reckon a CCB or IAC stint would really help his image. I know it could go badly but he seems basically a nice guy and it would be good to hear his side of the story.
You know he’d be naked in that waterfall, bum on full display just like Farage was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You know he’d be naked in that waterfall, bum on full display just like Farage was.
😂 that’s somewhat destroyed my view of him using it to get his nice man image back. At least we’d able to compare his bum to the infamous photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine him doing a task on IAC 😂:

“Oh no..ew…I’m not doing that. That is disgusting. No. Ew. *sigh* Ok….Ew. Totally disgusting. Oh for god’s sake. Disgusting. I hate this. Ew.”

Today’s article (nothing new really):

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stole this Lauren Harries painting from another thread but apparently it’s supposed to be Huw 😂:

AE64A311-89C7-4B31-8110-A73B5E413BD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think he seems like an arrogant predatory egomaniac who thought he was above everyone and untouchable.

Unfortunately for him, he's run up against one of the most arrogant, untouchable organisations in the world.

Reactions: 8
Oooh…

Actually quite an interesting analysis of Huw’s options.

also:

“We probably won’t see Edwards following the likes of Matt Hancock and Nigel Farage onto I’m A Celebrity. His key asset is his gravitas – which wouldn’t survive chomping on kangaroo anus in the jungle.

But it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that he would win the public’s hearts via a stint of genial waltzing on Strictly Come Dancing, or appearing on a lower profile reality show like, say, the Stand Up To Cancer version of Bake Off.

😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oooh…

Actually quite an interesting analysis of Huw’s options.

also:

“We probably won’t see Edwards following the likes of Matt Hancock and Nigel Farage onto I’m A Celebrity. His key asset is his gravitas – which wouldn’t survive chomping on kangaroo anus in the jungle.

But it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that he would win the public’s hearts via a stint of genial waltzing on Strictly Come Dancing, or appearing on a lower profile reality show like, say, the Stand Up To Cancer version of Bake Off.

😂
I hope Huw (or AC) is taking notes on this. 👀

The author of that article is definitely a Tattler and has been reading this thread. So many familiar statements in there! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I would not be surprised if AC asked Andrew Billen (the journalist who had lunch with Huw on the day the BBC told him about the allegations) to do the first interview.

Reactions: 1
I would not be surprised if AC asked Andrew Billen (the journalist who had lunch with Huw on the day the BBC told him about the allegations) to do the first interview.
You could be right! 😮 The next couple of months (or sooner) might be interesting. 👀

——

This was an odd suggested question/search-term from Google:

3AD0F30C-3F2B-40DD-9B20-C3C5727C5BF0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I hope Huw (or AC) is taking notes on this. 👀

The author of that article is definitely a Tattler and has been reading this thread. So many familiar statements in there! 🤣
I honestly don’t care to read the speculation about what Huw does next . Huw is a very wealthy man, and has enjoyed a career some can only dream of.

inhonestly have zero interest in seeing his face in media ever again. Dishonest public figures are ten and penny. Show me an honest, hardworking journalist who lives with integrity and focus on them please Yahoo News.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t care to read the speculation about what Huw does next . Huw is a very wealthy man, and has enjoyed a career some can only dream of.

inhonestly have zero interest in seeing his face in media ever again. Dishonest public figures are ten and penny. Show me an honest, hardworking journalist who lives with integrity and focus on them please Yahoo News.
Well said 👏 I agree 👍

Reactions: 2
I dreamt about Huw Edward’s last night. I chatted with him at a train station - he told me how the media target individuals to make their lives a misery. I wanted to tell him that sending explicit photos off himself / demanding them back and possibly money changing hands really isn’t a good idea. In the dream though, I didn’t say this - I kept quiet.

I woke up thinking that the exchange was real 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I didn’t write the article @cee-bee 😭😂

C254837D-BE8B-4C96-BB5F-805629E0563E.jpeg

I dreamt about Huw Edward’s last night. I chatted with him at a train station - he told me how the media target individuals to make their lives a misery. I wanted to tell him that sending explicit photos off himself / demanding them back and possibly money changing hands really isn’t a good idea. In the dream though, I didn’t say this - I kept quiet.

I woke up thinking that the exchange was real 😆
Maybe Huw has taken up shamanism while in rehab, and is communicating with you. 🔮

• Haha