Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s Deadline article about Huw:

A BBC spokesperson said: “As we have previously explained, we will not provide a commentary on what is an internal employment process and we would urge people not to indulge in speculation.”

Edwards and his lawyer did not respond to requests for comment.

Also I’m not convinced this one cryptic comment isn’t Huw incognito 🤔:

BB635067-C336-4175-825E-2E2B4D66E9AF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There are no comments for me either.

Wonder how Huw’s MH is doing. Wonder if he still (allegedly) likes willies and hairy arses.

Hope the estranged young addict he was (allegedly) funding is doing ok, and his worried family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are no comments for me either.

Wonder how Huw’s MH is doing. Wonder if he still (allegedly) likes willies and hairy arses.

Hope the estranged young addict he was (allegedly) funding is doing ok, and his worried family.
The laugh reaction was literally for the “hairy arses” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Huw can now add Nigel Farage to the list of people he has a better arse than.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year. I saw someone suggest Huw for it. Maybe if he did it we’d get to see him taking a shower nude with his bottom out?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year. I saw someone suggest Huw for it. Maybe if he did it we’d get to see him taking a shower nude with his bottom out?
Imagine the DRAMA if someone cooked something with tomatoes in it for him. 😂🤣

• Haha
Isn’t Schofe supposed to be going in there as well? Will we have another Jenry situation with the two of them? Will they be “Puw”? “Hhilip”? 🤔

• Haha