Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Andy C have some kind of in with the Daily Express? 🤔 This almost feels like testing the waters…

Very strange article. What would be the point of it unless, as you said, they were testing the idea. 🧐 No word yet on the BBC’s investigation - didn’t they say “late Autumn”?

Reactions: 3
The whole article seems very ‘spinny’ because it leans neutral to positive. Only the good tweets are mentioned. I know from scrolling Twitter that the majority of tweets are actually still quite negative (about HE still getting his salary and lots of “not on normal courtyard exercise” accusations). This article just feels planted 🫣

Reactions: 3
At least we know where Huw is spending his nice big salary while on an extended sick leave - a PR package by the looks of things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least we know where Huw is spending his nice big salary while on an extended sick leave - a PR package by the looks of things
I hope he gets better value for his money soon because this was a weak effort so far. Step up your game, Andy!
---
Okayyyy, I guess it got a bit more coverage…

38CC3987-F775-4807-A0C0-C23F8E5361C4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel sort of bad for Nicky Campbell who’s just doing his job and gets thrown under the bus a bit here. 😂

Reactions: 5
I saw Huw trending on Twitter earlier and had a look and there were a lot of comments saying this was the first time he was missed and Nicky Campbell didn’t have the same gravitas
Also saw apparently Clare Balding will host the rememberance thing at the Albert Hall instead of Huw

Reactions: 4
Nicky Campbell as the scapegoat - or as someone on the other thread said last week - “an escaped goat”. 😂

———

Clare Balding!?! 🙄

• Haha
Clive should definitely be doing it. I mean Clare Balding, really?! Why?! Are the BBC trolling people?

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s their strategy!! Maybe they’ve found that they can’t fire Huw so they have unsuitable people filling in for him to make the general public demand that he gets his job back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s their strategy!! Maybe they’ve found that they can’t fire Huw so they have unsuitable people filling in for him to make the general public demand that he gets his job back!

Ingenious if that’s the case! Coulson scheming behind the scenes like a modern-day Baldrick 😄

• Haha

Yel

Hasn't Claire Balding ruined enough things as is?! It's like the BBC are purposefully going all scorched earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is if Huw ever makes a come back all I’m ever going to think when I see him is that photo of his naked arse, and for obvious reasons at the cenotaph that wouldn’t be very appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13