Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been sent screenshots and they all turned out to be twisted, you need to know you can trust the source before trying to air people. I learnt an awful lot these last few weeks regarding snakes on tiktok!!!, especially when they have added you to there what’s app group.Sharing lives making fake accounts now stuff gets real man !!!.Time to bring my proof.
"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hutch I think your F**king amazing would love for you to slide in my dms 😉😘
F**k all the haters your never gonna please everyone just carry on being you much love 🥰💛💙

Reactions: 1
I thought it was you for a second with the similar name.

We await the screenshots...
There's only one Dark Knight, @LilBoPeep 🖤😉

As for Chapel

Kelly, you persist in spouting lies and decide for some ..well ..its either you're a mug or just love the attention..to keep on. You've been proved working numerous times but here we are. Still trying to f**k Hutch's life up.

Do us all a favour and go away.

All I can imagine is dodgy photoshopped screenshots. That's why it's taking time to post them.

Let's leave hutch alone now and maybe move onto you're next meal ticket.

"I am Batman
"

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This jerv80 she a bully silly old bint got nothing better to do then make accusations of catfish is she hutch body guard

More chance of me noshing on my dads dong than anyone actually having real screenshots and showing them! pap! Pap!

Reactions: 5
Hutch is leading sophie down the garden path and he is going to hurt her and jerv has to be straight in there all the time pritty sad isnt it!! Jerv fuckoff and sophie you little mug move on!!

Just waiting for them screenshots! Holla when you have put them together ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Too add wouldn’t mind lee leading me down the garden path for some. You get me ☺🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I like kerrylouise1990 she so down to earth jerv just go away .if people have screen shots just show them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.