Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told ya you would like him. He's amazing ❀
I have like him from me joining tiktok. He just lost his way and that time I wasn’t overly keen on things on his lives but he’s back and wow 🀩 look at him tonight. Come take me on a date or promenade πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I sleep on left side so all good 😜😜

Dropped one or two clues to where I’m from on live just now πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
My man always satisfies me first time round but I'm just a greedy fucker and always end up with 5 or 6 rounds. It's called greed hutch 🀣🀣🀣🀣

As ive only been watching for a few weeks he is so down to earth and so lovely to everyone on his live its a very entertaining feels like a whole family. Much love πŸ’›

Lee is definitely down to earth. He’s got good banter and I’m sure the bantz and chat would just flow between me and him πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. The beach date or something similar like bowling or pool is up my street too. Something fun not the cinema or restaurant date for first time date or even second. I mean I know how to play pool and quite good at it, but for you lee I’d pretend to be tit just to have you rub up behind me and help me out with the cue πŸ™ŒπŸ˜œπŸ˜˜

• Haha
Lee is definitely down to earth. He’s got good banter and I’m sure the bantz and chat would just flow between me and him πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. The beach date or something similar like bowling or pool is up my street too. Something fun not the cinema or restaurant date for first time date or even second. I mean I know how to play pool and quite good at it, but for you lee I’d pretend to be tit just to have you rub up behind me and help me out with the cue πŸ™ŒπŸ˜œπŸ˜˜
Holla ya girl for the pool work 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Hutch pillows 🀣🀣 I’m sure there has been many of woman to dribble on you πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’›πŸ’›

Reactions: 3
I appreciate how hutch said opinions is what tattles about. I have said things people won’t agree with and like him he will have opinions on people and things. It’s only human nature to be individual and not agree or be sheep.
I always say in my opinion as that’s what it is. So in my opinion hutch I think Ill beat you at pool and bowling so let’s go 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.