Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a Proud_mumma account but deleted it lol...

Be good if us tattlers to have one. We could link in with eachother via tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@LilBoPeep what you think babe?
Yeah I can do that. I will say when I have on here, so pple don't pretend to be me again. That really annoyed me when that girl was say she was me on Ben's live. Grrrrr.....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a Proud_mumma account but deleted it lol...

Be good if us tattlers to have one. We could link in with eachother via tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@LilBoPeep what you think babe?
Your proud momma account supposedly got deleted because you was suppose to be one of the biggest trolls on tick yock according to some people lol xx

Reactions: 1
Your proud momma account supposedly got deleted because you was suppose to be one of the biggest trolls on tick yock according to some people lol xx
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I entered one live using the Proud_mumma account and that was Ben's. I then deleted it. I only have one account on tiktok and that's my own. I don't believe in trolling people

Yeah I can do that. I will say when I have on here, so pple don't pretend to be me again. That really annoyed me when that girl was say she was me on Ben's live. Grrrrr.....
Sure according to the above post my account was a troll account. Must of been some other account cause I anit about that life

Someone’s pretending to be as well. Hutch I haven’t messaged you on Instagram yet so whoever you said looked fit while using my name on here, definitely wasn’t me πŸ€”πŸ€”

Absolutely love this guy! I don’t talk much on his lives but watch 99% of the time
Him and Ben have helped me a lot and they don’t even know how much also his mods are amazing especially 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 & 🧐
don’t like the hate he gets I’ve always been told if you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say nothing πŸ™„ keep your head up hutch carry on being the beautiful human that you are πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Someone’s pretending to be as well. Hutch I haven’t messaged you on Instagram yet so whoever you said looked fit while using my name on here, definitely wasn’t me πŸ€”πŸ€”
Why are others pretending to be us tattlers. Pure joke

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.