Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandra_1984

Argh, she really is the ultimate sales person isn't she? So sly, like a dodgy over friendly estate agent. I really can't believe people can't see her for what she is. I know instagram doesn't portray reality, but she's so unrelatable it's unreal. I just feel so sorry for the people who compare their lives against hers and feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 8

No20

Others in unfortunate circumstances may look at that box and see there is more in the “first day of advent box” 🤷🏻‍♀️ than they can afford as actual gifts for Christmas Day.
No empathy for who is watching - get the content out there and show as many freebies/swipe ups as possible.

Maybe consider how fortunate you are and keep to yourself these stupid gimmicks?!
That is ridiculous, all that 1st day of advent stuff. Surely that is making them spoilt children! Totally agree with you. The problem is with these kind of people, they think that if it’s not going to be shown off on Instagram then what the point!!

Downtoearth

The smoke and mirrors are becoming unbearable.

I'd hazard a guess that Laur and Col's income is less than half ours (especially when you take into account naughty Col's maintenance payments). We go on skiing holidays (paid for) drive nice cars (paid for) and I do buy White Company and Monsson stuff now and then (paid for!). My children are in private schools (paid for!) but I DON'T dress them like 1940s prince's or Co ordinate everything. We are a normal family - the H&H brand used to be too, but now its so "wannabee" it's sad and hilarious. The mums at our schools would rip her to shreds with her curated wardrobe and immaculate makeup. Sad to have a clearly lacking life?

Lewkyhere

Please fucking tell me that corner shes just promoted didnt total £600 according to the swipe ups linking all the things shes featured?

Who the frig is paying £200 for a blanket!

We're really pleased with it. I bet you bloody are!!!

Jesus I'm starting to feel like shes doing this shit to piss us all off now lol

Im not really convinced by her Aveeno paid ads. Probably because her kids have NEVER had ezcema or skin condition of any kind.

And those bloody "sexy" pictures she does every so often are so cringe.

Poor kids, they only ever fall asleep on her cashmere TWC covered boobs or without a blanket in their cots/beds. Oh Worwee 😞

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoner

I think nothings off the table when it comes to people who sell their children’s privacy and their own. If they are happy to do that they should expect some criticism. It’s their choice at the end of the day to post every detail, so of course there will be speculation. Obviously there will be rumours, but tough s**t, you make thousands from Instagram, scamming people, shilling crap, making mother’s feel inadequate so if there’s a violin playing it’s a damn tiny one.
Someone called her boys ugly on here, yes boys are exposed to the world but surely it is not their fault. Adult calling kids ugly is really ugly in itself.

Clare

VIP Member
I wonder how many normal parents look at her feed and feel royally shit about how little effort they put into their home decor, children’s outfits, dinners, weekend outings, make up in the morning, outfits, coat choices. Urgh.
Forgetting that all her ‘spontaneous, this is us just hanging by the front door’ shtick has probably taken hours to prep for, hair, make up, clothes, props, tripod, hundreds of takes, filtering. All for what? Selling a pipe dream, she’s the fakest of the fake.

• Heart
I was also surprised to learn Col is actually a car salesman, albeit a senior one. Not so ‘upper crust’ after all...

I also no longer buy Bobbi Brown thanks to her constant dishing out of freebies to her cronies. Speaking of which, why doesn’t Sally Fazeli have her own thread?! She’s a constant ad machine if ever there was one.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
She has mentioned it before but only very rarely
I have watched her stories every day for years (only missing a couple here and there) and I was completely shocked that their house was rented, precisely because of the misrepresentations in her posts and stories. I also watched every detail of her preparation and anticipation of her wedding as her first wedding - due again to the purposefully misleading nature of the narrative she has created for herself online.

It’s perfectly timed so she has everyone remembering this £35 shoe box she’s done literally right after 12 days of showing off all the new things she’s got for herself. Oh sorry I mean so lovingly picked for someone lucky to receive. Yeah right. That made Xmas shopping nice and easy for you and col.

Comfysofa

All her coats are gifted! She had a grey one from TWC last year, then a green one from Wallis, then a hooded one from Joules, then she had a camel one from Hobbs (although she said she bought that one) and a Teddy Coat from warehouse she affiliate linked, then a cape from TWC this year and a camel coat from TWC this season too!!!! How many coats does one woman need!!! Every single thing the woman wears is gifted or affiliate, it is ridiculous!! It is consumerism at its worst, where on earth does she keep it all!!!

• Heart

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
And as predicted there are the Fairfax and Favor boots in the competition. What on earth are their marketing team doing collaborating with her?! She is the least likely person to ever buy those boots. Such dreadful marketing.
Gold star to whoever made the prediction! HH is completely transparent. I have become increasingly disgusted by her 12 days of Christmas.

If it is meant to be about giving to her 'loyal' followers then why has she benefitted directly and hugely from her giveaways. She has gifted herself extremely expensive items and experiences. I have so much respect for instagrammers who are offered something but who instead offer it to their followers to win, instead of them benefitting. She is is doing the opposite! So far, there has only been one (the small brand one), as far as we know, where she has not gifted something to herself. It comes across as unbelievably greedy.

Mum.est2014

I think the time has come to unfollow the shopping channel. She posts nothing else now, she doesn’t even stay ‘on brand’ with the ads she does. Sheer bloody greed.

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
And it wasn’t even a real date night. It was ‘let’s dress up and pretend we’re going to a wedding just for some photos for some old pizza joint that’s now marketing itself as a wedding venue’

Bit of a newbie, I’ve been following this thread for a while. I’m kinda torn on H&Hs...when I first started following her I thought she was great, really lovely, beautiful house, beautiful children and a much more exciting job than mine. I loved seeing her pics. I’m so far away from having children of my own but even back then (when I first started following) looking at her pics made me really doubt my own potential parenting skills, and I’d see pics and think “I hope my children are like that”. I still can’t tear myself away but there’s been an obvious change in her posts. I think she saw 🤑 her posts are sometimes a little...smug, so many ads have started to creep in it’s getting a little boring, and her captions are really over the top and emotional...or maybe I’m just an ice queen! And so many pics/stories a day, she must forever be on her phone. Going out with her must be a nightmare, when would she find the time to actually talk?! Like I said, I can’t tear myself away from following, it’s bit like RVKLoves, surely this insta ride has got to end for them soon? And then what will they do?!

Wouldn’t you just love to see her out doing the shopping whilst deAling with a toddler tantrum or at soft play trying to drag her kid away like any other normal mum. I wonder if she’s paranoid everywhere she goes incase someone recognises her and she doesn’t live up to this big image she has created Of herself and her family.

• Haha
Anyone wonder how the mother of her stepson feels. All shes ever going on about is "her boys" all together as a family. If he was my son, I'd hate that

• Wow

Clare

VIP Member
I used to be under her spell but now I see that she’s a saleswoman working on commission/swipe up. When you look at her account it’s like playing Instagram Bingo on her feed:
Long walks ✅
White Company ad ✅
Food made by Col ✅
Jo Malone candle ✅
Swishing about in a new #gifted outfit ✅
Some form of a quote ✅
Bobbi Brown tutorial ✅
Aveeno ad ✅

I’m sure I’ve missed some but it’s like it’s on a loop...
Sappy photo of boys in matching clothes amid autumnal Enid Blyton scene ✅

Blurry photo of red wine, candles, fire ✅