Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Oh come on guys, what year is it, 1950?! No one can steal someone's husband. If your husband can be stolen it's because your marriage was shit anyway. People are allowed to be married, and meet someone, and get divorced, and marry a new person.

I'm not sticking up for her but i think that's a bit off topic and pointless speculation. Archies mum might be absolutely vile for all any of you know 🤷‍♀️🙄
I’m no fan of her either but we don’t actually know the circumstances (happy to stand corrected if we do?) His first wife may have been playing away herself, it may have been a toxic or abusive marriage, the marriage could have already broken down, Col may have pursued Lauren and finished his marriage before becoming involved with her - we just don’t know so to say she ‘stole’ him (can you ‘steal’ someone who doesn’t want to be ‘stolen’?) seems off. Not promoting affairs or sticking up for her BTW, just pointing out that we don’t actually know the facts.

Reactions: 8

Mum.est2014

The Willis Home posted it too. They are all so predictable!
I do wonder if these brands even look at Instagram?? Can’t they see how silly it looks when everyone posts their #ads within days of each other. It’s such a turn off! I would never pay full price when I know these people get it for free.

Starshining

VIP Member
I really hope that people don’t feel like this. The reality is that a normal life as a housewife and/or mother is looking after your family and to do this properly it can’t be done with a camera in your hand or being pointed at you. These influencers are only doing this for money. I see it with other “influencers” recording every footstep whilst walking along going about their so called normal life telling us where they’re going. After a while it gets boring. Yes, I’ve succumbed to thinking that their lives are better than mine etc etc but not anymore. The reality is that when I’m with my family, husband and friends then I am with them properly and giving them the attention they deserve and not putting on a show.
Well said.

They are not “your friend”, Lauren is a salesperson, a professional salesperson.

The routine goes of smiley stories, pictures of her sons then #Ad, more smiley stories, please share your tips with me, #gifted stories, oh here’s my paid partnership, swipe up!

Once you are aware, you can’t unsee it.

Would sell her soul, this one

Thecatgotthecream

Why can she not spell nursery?

Whenever she posts what the boys are doing at ‘nursey’ it makes me angry!!

NurseRy Lauren, nurseRy.

• Haha
I’ve never seen this account so just had a look- is it real or a catalogue shoot?! 🙄 It really is ‘look at me with my perfect life and house, you must envy me’. No thanks!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Shady AF!! Asking if people are ‘a bit stuck’ for present ideas just so that she can add swipe ups to earn more money out of the clueless fuckers! Utterly fucking shameless - WE SEE YOU LAUREN!

• Heart

jkl

I used to LOVE her account but, I lost interest around the wedding

* Holds several workshops at her chosen wedding venue beforehand, gets venue discounted.
*Makes friends with the florist and uses her for business, gets her flowers discounted.
*Works for Bobbi Brown who are part of the same group as Jo Malone, gives all guests a JM candle as a favour.

I can only imagine the other cheap perks to her wedding she must have had.

Then I see Col has his birthday party in a swanky venue which happens to be press discounted. She blatantly sources these places and markets herself in order to get a good rate. Why can't she just pay for it like the rest of us, same as all her holidays and trips away are all heavily negotiated.

I can't help but feel she's very cunning. I am sure she's a lovely woman but she tries so hard to promote the perfect lifestyle to everyone in order to hide some of the hardships she herself has had to face. She's openly said she hates to be negative and is able to find a postive in everything, well that's great but life really isn't a cataluge so don't try to sell it.

I can't bear these cheesy poses anymore, legs akimbo, hand on sunhat, good toes, naughty toes....the list drivells on.

AND all the bigger accounts suck her plums because she is the one who divvys out all the free Bobbi products, that's her job, and that's why the wannabes hang off her nipples too.

BORRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
Spot on!

I was a loyal Bobbi customer but no longer because all the freebies she dishes out to her cronies. Ultimately, I’m paying for them to get free make up! None of those who receive the freebies actually add any value-tips on application etc, or serious product reviews.

The more i watch Lauren's stories about her kids, the more i scoff. Those cute boys, all dressed in white, cream shirts and chinos courtesy of joules (shirts easily steam clean by that philips steam cleaner btw). And their treat days out are to the local farm shop picking vegetables for dinner, expertly cooked by Col?? Just a slight variation on their walks in the fields, posing in meadow fields. I cant even do a round in Tescos with my kids, never mind a lush day out at a farm shop.

One day, her kids are going to want to wear Paw Patrol tshirts and go to soft play. Then what would she 'gram about? Can you imagine her crawling about soft play in her white romantic The White Company midi dresses?? 😂😂 I even wonder if she owns any ratty jogging bottoms and tshirts? She just lounges out in twc cashmere jumpsuits with a glass of rose. Life is bliss as Lauren. Its all nice, but i know it cant be real.

Sal288

Hi Lauren! Bit of a poor effort the shoeboxes when all the gifts you’ve received recently must have cost thousands!

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
It’s all for show. She could have organised that box and not showed it on Instagram, just kept it private for her children. But the priority for her was putting it on social media. She would never make me feel bad, on the other hand I pity her loving her life like this - it’s all so shallow

Tamara

VIP Member
Well there is no fucking way I want her life thank you very much. I’m doing fine without the white company/bobbi brown 🙄
And stealing another woman’s husband and breaking up that family unit. She can keep her supposedly perfect life in her little rental cottage. Selling your kids soles on Instagram not for most family’s who care about the privacy of their children.

Starshining

VIP Member
56DA8273-7784-4C7B-8FEC-E88F82B8EE44.jpeg

There is either:
An #Ad for Readly arriving soon
Or
Pressing the button ups the engagement for the day/week 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lauren doesn’t care if you read magazines or not

• Angry

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
This - 100%. This endless materialism is shocking. All aimed at women with the subliminal message that you’ll life will only be perfect once you’ve bought the perfect PJs or Bobbi brown lipsticks. Lauren and all the other grabby influencers should be ashamed of themselves
I couldn’t agree more! I also hate how it is marketed that we ‘need’ a Jo Malone candle (any of this gifted/ad crap) to live a fulfilled and worthy life, not just any candle but something luxurious as per Lauren’s constant flogging. Selling everyone this perceived life of luxury as if expensive stuff makes you happy...

Also, children don’t care about stuff and fancy presents they care about their parent being present. Take note, instafloggers!

*gets down off soapbox*

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh her man gift list.... There'll be something jo Malone scented, something white company. Some cliche high end aftershave. Probably some joules socks or a joules scarf. A leather notebook or diary. Boden will likely make an appearance in the list. There'll Deffo be some kitchen gadgets. A manly tool (like a tape measure only the most unmanly man would ever use).... Alcohol with a special decanting kit and two glasses. A night away at some cozy b&b in the Cotswolds with a roaring fire and fluffy rug, four poster bed and where wool socks are compulsory. A leather overnight bag, a personalised cosmetics/wash bag. Shaving kit from 1406, some first edition leather bound books, a pipe and ugg slippers, a key ring which is the same price as a small car, wellington boots, bit perhaps leather ones lined in lambswool with a memory soul cushion... Then something sexy which she can model with one leg out or one shoulder out while looking back towards the camera with her pointy nose and joker grin thinking she's all seductive when in fact she just looks like a manic consumer who's just been #gifted rubber lips.
☝🏻Perfection - hunters and heels men’s gift guide bingo coming up!

• Haha

Starshining

VIP Member
5B268D78-AD2F-43FF-914E-30FE137D730C.jpeg

I found this image from “getting stuff done in heels” interesting. Has there been a shift in thinking? Having to declare that she is “not after a freebie” makes me think there has been a WhatsApp discussion somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
How does she have the audacity to post a quote about the memories of Christmas being the most important thing , seconds after listing affiliate linked items to buy !
I honestly do not know. How can she have the front to post that quote after affiliate links to £80 TV pillows and £70 overnight cases... Definitely no memories being made there! Such strange gifts for children. It is as if she doesn't know or understand children at all. These are the types of gifts people without children buy for children!!

M

Member 1942

What do we think of those “influencers” who use #ad but make it so small and hide it behind their profile picture in stories so it’s invisible to those watching.

I guess they can plead it was a “boob” if challenged.

We know better.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
That’s the thing it doesn’t matter at all, what job you do or whether you rent or own. I think it’s the lack of transparency and the Insta oneupmanship that seems to radiate from her feed. Though I am sure this glossier, wholesome yummy mummy version of life is easier to market...

• Haha