Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosetheHat

I don’t mind Lauren as I see her as purely a saleswoman & the account as one big (pretty) ad . However ... I have to comment on the birthday party 🤔🙄😬 Were all kids told to wear beige and cream ??? Was there a kiddie dress code?? Or did Lauren shove out of shot any child who’d innocently turned up in a Toy Story T-shirt or a Liverpool strip 😂😂😂 Was it even a real birthday party , or just a photo session for the ‘gram ? Maybe the real party took place in a soft play somewhere- hope so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Clare

VIP Member
She is very much ‘look at me and what I’ve got’ and it encourages others to be the same, these are not the kind of values I’d want to be conveying to people, and definitely not my children. It just drives consumerism and some people will be watching her stories and feeling as if her ‘Gifted Box’ (Advent Box) is something to aspire to...
Sadly a lot of people will and the fact she’s just wheeled it out the night before despite clearly spending weeks prepping and ordering stuff for it will make a lot of mums and dads feel really inadequate. In fact they’re doing great and the chocolate advent calendar in the kitchen will be like Christmas Day for kids anyway, it was always one of the best parts for me as a child. What kind of expectations is she creating for those boys? A never ending month of gifts and treats?!? It’s a nonsense. Their future partners will have A LOT to live up to 🙄

Snoops

I’ve followed Lauren for years and loved how happy and fresh her feed was when her youngest was a tiny baby and her early YouTube videos were so cute and genuine, but now 😱 her fresh white floral squares are now “Rosie Londoner filtered” almost tan coloured squares with ad after ad after ad after ad, and now this whole self indulgent giveaway seems to be never ending. As a genuine long term follower I feel really let down if im honest 😔

prpkw

Anyone wonder how the mother of her stepson feels. All shes ever going on about is "her boys" all together as a family. If he was my son, I'd hate that
As a Mummy to a little girl who's got a Step-Mummy, such things like this don't offend me. Someone accepting and loving my child is enough. Others having an opinion on it when they don't know the whole story/set up offends me more as it is so so personal to each and every situation.

Starshining

VIP Member
8F4901E1-36DA-43AA-9DF2-7EDF0E2F32E8.jpeg

• #ad ✔
• seductive, over the shoulder glance ✔
• tipy-toed stance ✔
• all #gifted items equally seen ✔
📸 by “Col”

and that’s a wrap, holiday paid for ✔

• Wow
  • Haha

Islander

Urgh so predictable and so unrealistic. Got so tired of her maintaining the persona of a perfect mother & wife, and so sick of seeing her out every week for dinners / lunches / weekends away with her friends / Col... child free!
Those bloody slow Sunday posts whilst I was run around like a blue assed fly wondering why my kids won’t give me a minute.... lol. Sorry Lauren but your account is way to perfect... people use it to escape from their reality... others are sadly fooled into thinking that they can be like you if they spend the cost of 4 weekly shops on a candle and some room spray. Unfollowed

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
The staged / fake pictures and now at comical level! I’m actually starting to believe she is a robot who takes her batteries out and lays in bed “charging” all night with perfectly set hair and that manic smile. There isn’t a hint of realism anywhere. I sincerely hope for their sanity , that everyone who follows her realises every picture / video is staged

• Haha
Why has she not been picked up by Persil or Bold or Vanish? Cos her ability to go biking in the countryside in a white jumper and white skinny jeans without a mud splatter is amazing.

I know I sound jealous and I’m really not but how does she make it all look so perfect! I have boys older Than hers, and I can barely get a good picture of them both at the same time let alone with father Xmas with the perfect lighting and pristine outfits. I think I need to unfollow it’s making me feel a bit shit.

Sal288

She’s totally put down that woman who pulled her up by saying she shouldn’t take attention away from this very worthy cause! What a total cow! I’m really starting to dislike this woman!!

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder how someone who would earn the same as her (no Insta freebies and have no idea what she must earn) is spending their hard earned money this Christmas? It reminds me a bit of MOD being so unrelatable to her colleagues with regard to their lifestyles side by side and all the Instaflogging/gifts on the side of her career.

Maybe Lauren can write a simperingly sickly and smug blog post titled ‘The Christmas that Instagram Gifted’... (As a side note, I also don’t give a festive fig that she gets free stuff and I don’t, I think all of her consumerism sends out the wrong message and for me this time of year is about experiences with friends and family not all the things!)

• Heart
  • Sick

HashtagRealTalk

Why oh why do these hoards of overhyped, overgrammed, unemployed-scrounging-off-their-minted-husbands “Influencers” need to get ‘gifted’ a £90 beauty set?! It sold out in hours to people who inexplicably but evidently have bought into the ‘Hunters and Heels’ market and probably are appreciators of Bobbi Brown products, and spent their own, (probably) hard-earned money on it. To then see the likes of “Just a Little Build”, Cara and all the other rich but bored housewives of Instagram flaunting their freebies is a complete and utter joke and quite frankly an insult to a paying customer. As a Bobbi Brown make up user (but not stupid enough to pay £90 for a make up bag saying hunters and heels on it!) I’m tempted to complain!

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
Look at all those products that have been gifted in one fail swoop, it’s absolutely insane! I just can’t even believe that’s the amount being sent out to numerous people on Instagram for free whilst us peasants go out and pay £59 for one palette of the stuff. WTF
This is when the Peasants revolt.

The freebies that are handed out are sickening. I’ve stopped using Bobbi Brown and have moved onto Bare Minerals instead - better product

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She never never hits the mark when she had AD content which is fashion related. Every single outfit is either mutton/lamb (yes, those silky pj linergie shots. Yuck!) or she's dressing like an old lady.

What the how has she styled that cape from TWC?? With a white midi skirt and a white shapeless top. Top that off with some beige court shoes. Boring boring boring. Dullsville. Snore. To say that she is in her early 30s, she could make some effort to dress like it, not 50s.

I would have matched the cape with skinny black jeans, chunky heel boots, slim fit top, and possible a fedora. The cape is billowy, so slimline silhouette underneath would match it.

She's a total head fk and tbh i think she doesnt know who she is.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Everyone thinks she is being altruistic with her giveaway. But when you look closely she has received every single things she is giving away for herself. So keep one, give one away!
Yes. She could have given both away and chose not to! Her manipulation of her followers, asking them for what they wanted and then approaching the brand for a freebie for herself is sickening.

I know I sound jealous and I’m really not but how does she make it all look so perfect! I have boys older Than hers, and I can barely get a good picture of them both at the same time let alone with father Xmas with the perfect lighting and pristine outfits. I think I need to unfollow it’s making me feel a bit shit.
Please bare in mind that those outfits were all freebies and would have been pre-planned for weeks for Instagram. Most mums are focused on their children's memories and enjoyment. Not on making it look good and recording it for others to see, giving an unrealistic and unrelatable view of family life.

Another Tattler was right. Worwee wasnt well yesterday and shouldn't have been taken to an area swarming with children.

• Wow
  • Heart

No20

I wonder how many normal parents look at her feed and feel royally shit about how little effort they put into their home decor, children’s outfits, dinners, weekend outings, make up in the morning, outfits, coat choices. Urgh.
I really hope that people don’t feel like this. The reality is that a normal life as a housewife and/or mother is looking after your family and to do this properly it can’t be done with a camera in your hand or being pointed at you. These influencers are only doing this for money. I see it with other “influencers” recording every footstep whilst walking along going about their so called normal life telling us where they’re going. After a while it gets boring. Yes, I’ve succumbed to thinking that their lives are better than mine etc etc but not anymore. The reality is that when I’m with my family, husband and friends then I am with them properly and giving them the attention they deserve and not putting on a show.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I think I’d rather be on the naughty list than receive what Lauren’s recommending! Dustpan and brush set? Flower press set? Overnight cases??? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Sal288

Complain please !!!

I’m new to tattle . I came primarily on the hunt for MOD goss but thought I would see if anyone feels the way me and the husband and my oxford educated pal feel the way we feel about lush sepia age 50 looking Lauren .
My god I’m so glad to have found you !!
my friend rips her posts to shreds grammaticall etc .
Me and my husband just curdle with tweeness .
It has really put me off buying from any of the brands see works for . Maybe people should start writing to them and they could understand this type of advertising is not all they think it is.
vile vile vile
I did send them an email earlier! I told them that I didn’t feel she was appropriate as a rep for their family friendly brand and they should do a bit of research before they start handing out freebies to people who break up families.

• Heart

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree. My issue is with the duplicity of repeatedly telling her followers they have found their "forever dream home" (for example, in her IGTV video introducing her and 'Col'). No-one would refer to a house that a Landlord could serve notice to quit, any minute, as a "forever dream home". This and the fact she has shown multiple ads making home improvements (including a B&Q DIY ad!) is a clear, and highly deliberate, misrepresentation of the life she is shoving down our throats to aspire to.

Sandra_1984

I agree that when people, adults, call her children ugly, then that is ugly behaviour and so uncalled for.
This is why I really believe that children should have their privacy respected and not be put all over social media for strangers to comment on. Just let them be children.
I think the only issue with Lauren is that she does portray this amazing life but the issue is, it isn't real. The problem with that is some people will put themselves down and feel inferior (like some previous commenters on this thread). Though that isn't directly Lauren's fault, she is playing a huge part in making some people feel this way. I'd advise just take everything you see on social media with a huge pinch of salt - or even delete/stop following if it effects your self esteem so much.

I have a lovely yet simple lifestyle that I'd not swap for anything in the world. I'm fortunate enough to have a great career that would allow me to buy so many of the items and holidays that are gifted to Lauren (and others), but in all honesty, when I see something has been gifted, I then avoid said company and refuse to spend my hard earned money with them. Lauren has killed the white company and jo Malone for me..... Which is good as my bank has never looked healthier!