Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
‘My new favourite sundress’...until someone else gives me another one for free! 😉

I would love to know how she thinks people can justify spending that much on a summer dress that would end up grubby in most households- kids or no kids!
Clearly I am doing life all wrong as mine doesn’t look like something out of The White Company catalogue...😬

Tamara

VIP Member
All “fur coat and no knickers” 😂😂
Exactly lol 😂

All her coats are gifted! She had a grey one from TWC last year, then a green one from Wallis, then a hooded one from Joules, then she had a camel one from Hobbs (although she said she bought that one) and a Teddy Coat from warehouse she affiliate linked, then a cape from TWC this year and a camel coat from TWC this season too!!!! How many coats does one woman need!!! Every single thing the woman wears is gifted or affiliate, it is ridiculous!! It is consumerism at its worst, where on earth does she keep it all!!!
All her coats will be stored in the spare room. So if you stayed there you would have no space yo hang anything up for her all her gifted free coats lol 😂

All her coats are gifted! She had a grey one from TWC last year, then a green one from Wallis, then a hooded one from Joules, then she had a camel one from Hobbs (although she said she bought that one) and a Teddy Coat from warehouse she affiliate linked, then a cape from TWC this year and a camel coat from TWC this season too!!!! How many coats does one woman need!!! Every single thing the woman wears is gifted or affiliate, it is ridiculous!! It is consumerism at its worst, where on earth does she keep it all!!!
All her coats will be stored in the spare room. So if you stayed there you would have no space ti hang anything up for all the gifted free coats

Last edited:

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I thought the same thing reading today’s post with the wine ad - people just don’t live like that; you don’t generally get all dressed up and flounce round with wine in an orchard. It’s all so phoney, those photos were not taken during her outdoor alfresco bbq they were fully staged somewhere, probably took best part of a day to do...Where’s the reality?!?! It’s all a bit weird.
I just think that it all seems like such an effort! Wouldn’t you rather spend relaxed time at home than find a spot to film? And what a faff getting all dressed up...

The Ascot post this week just seemed a bit too forced and artificial for me just a bit “Look at me and how glam I am and me and my Col at a posh event!”