Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can she not spell nursery?

Whenever she posts what the boys are doing at ‘nursey’ it makes me angry!!

NurseRy Lauren, nurseRy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree totally! She could have even said they have donated their gifts to a children’s charity or something. Even one or two of them! Considering she was looking for alternative charities since she wasn’t doing the shoe box appeal. Greed.

Reactions: 6
She keeps trying to slip in comments to make herself look more relatable now.

Ahh, look my kids baking in their white pinnies, aren't i an amazing parent. *grin* but they are going to make a mess! Gufaw gufaw!

Reactions: 2
She keeps trying to slip in comments to make herself look more relatable now.

Ahh, look my kids baking in their white pinnies, aren't i an amazing parent. *grin* but they are going to make a mess! Gufaw gufaw!
She’s such a dick. Plus another ad today in amongst all these “giveaways”. Just as if her followers want another smug festive outdoor scene just to flog Aveeno?!?! We’re up to our necks in Lauren-schmaltz, give it and your kids, a bloody rest

Another day. Another ad! The greed is mind-blowing!

Have you seen the ridiculousness of this evening's giveaway?? She posts pictures of the 'home made cards' being given to Olly and Worwee's classmates. They are allegedly made by a two and four year old - with perfectly and meticulously placed stamps! Yeah right! Then she shows wrapping paper with every single stamp (x2 for each picture) perfectly placed in neat diagonals! Yeah right!!

Even much older children, around aged 10, wouldn't be able to pull that off. Pull the other one! How much fun did her kids get to have stamping this?! It doesn't look like they were allowed to have any, following regimented lines. That is, if they were even allowed to press on the stamp that she placed FOR them! It is a total lie to say her kids did this!

This is what I can't stand. Everything about this woman is a lie.

Omg! It gets better... Numerous stories about how Worwee and Olly made theor cards for their friends and wrapping paper (including ones not just from today)...

Then this! "I made it!" Yes, Lauren indeed you did. 🤣 The 'made by Olly and Rory' stamp should come with a heath warning on the back that no two or four year old has touched this (unless heavily supervised and directed as to what to do with all mistakes being binned / hidden from view as it did not pass quality control))...
Screenshot_20191211-203908.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a dick. Plus another ad today in amongst all these “giveaways”. Just as if her followers want another smug festive outdoor scene just to flog Aveeno?!?! We’re up to our necks in Lauren-schmaltz, give it and your kids, a bloody rest

So true. She obviously shoots this photos on a weekend so nothing is ever just in the moment. Even a walk with the kids is planned meticulously for content.

Reactions: 1
It must be utterly exhausting thinking of ways to commodify and sell her family in the way she does.

As previous tattlers have said, everything is just so staged/pristine/unreal that it must take so much energy and effort to get that one shot. Who actually wants to live like that? To think of your life and children’s lives as an opportunity to make a post for social media.
So contrived. These instamums must always been on full alert for moments to stage and share. Just be present and in the moment. Stop looking at life through a lens!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s hilarious that’s she calls it all “work”. I mean, get real.

• Heart
I wonder if her boys will grow up resenting her for ruining their childhood. I bet she will have another baby soon just for all the freebies that would come with it.

Reactions: 4
Her boys will be impossible to drag away from play dates when they finally get their hands on paw patrol toys, Spider-Man costumes and nerf guns. But Olly and Worwee will be dragged back in their little soldier Boden jumpers back to their boring tin car and name stamps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Those boys will never know the true value of anything because everything they’ve ever had has been a freebie from their greedy mother. I think there will be trouble ahead.

Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈
No child featured in this advert (only a wreath?! WT actual F ) tartan scarf and a stealth boast F&M basket...

This makes me think they don’t know about it then Lo and Behold, Father Christmas #gifts them it - bloody genius!!

She’s played a belter on this one: chosen all companies she “lusts” after then got herself the prize too 🤷🏻‍♀️ While conning everyone to follow her.

Second “musing”: how has the winners been chosen? Only one declaration on her bio from BB as she works for them SO how were the other winners chosen?! Independent adjudicator? Online generator? Rory picking out one randomly? No transparency but hey, that’s nothing new.

I hope everyone who has followed her wakes up (after they haven’t won) and unfollows. I would have had more respect if she had donated the other ones to charity to raffle off (as she is ALL about the charity at Christmas) but no, greed has got to her yet again...

One day Laur’ you will have to face yourself with several aspects of your life, your actions and your choices. 🤷‍♀️

Those boys will never know the true value of anything because everything they’ve ever had has been a freebie from their greedy mother. I think there will be trouble ahead.
You’re so right. Spoilt children don’t make nice adults. I’ve seen this up close with a friends grand child. As he’s got older he has become quite horrible because he think he’s entitled to everything he wants.

Reactions: 5
Huntersandheels life is like a film production - everything reads and looks like a beautiful fairytale story, but at the end of the day it’s purely fictional and none of it is actually real. Sorry love but I don’t buy from fake people living fake lives. Utterly ridiculous posts!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you just love to see her out doing the shopping whilst deAling with a toddler tantrum or at soft play trying to drag her kid away like any other normal mum. I wonder if she’s paranoid everywhere she goes incase someone recognises her and she doesn’t live up to this big image she has created Of herself and her family.

• Haha
Rosie Londoner now showing go outdoors toys on her stories the same company Lauren is printing with the land rover. Seems strange Rosie is on the same company’s don’t you think!

Wouldn’t you just love to see her out doing the shopping whilst deAling with a toddler tantrum or at soft play trying to drag her kid away like any other normal mum. I wonder if she’s paranoid everywhere she goes incase someone recognises her and she doesn’t live up to this big image she has created Of herself and her family.
SO TRUE!!

Rosie Londoner now showing go outdoors toys on her stories the same company Lauren is printing with the land rover. Seems strange Rosie is on the same company’s don’t you think!

SO TRUE!!
have they got the same representation/management company? Would make sense if so.

Reactions: 2
No child featured in this advert (only a wreath?! WT actual F ) tartan scarf and a stealth boast F&M basket...

This makes me think they don’t know about it then Lo and Behold, Father Christmas #gifts them it - bloody genius!!

She’s played a belter on this one: chosen all companies she “lusts” after then got herself the prize too 🤷🏻‍♀️ While conning everyone to follow her.

Second “musing”: how has the winners been chosen? Only one declaration on her bio from BB as she works for them SO how were the other winners chosen?! Independent adjudicator? Online generator? Rory picking out one randomly? No transparency but hey, that’s nothing new.

I hope everyone who has followed her wakes up (after they haven’t won) and unfollows. I would have had more respect if she had donated the other ones to charity to raffle off (as she is ALL about the charity at Christmas) but no, greed has got to her yet again...

One day Laur’ you will have to face yourself with several aspects of your life, your actions and your choices. 🤷‍♀️
It wasn’t her lust list - she stole all the ideas from her followers for her and her family to benefit. That Land Rover will definitely be from Father Christmas- absolutely shameless- when you think of all the charities who could benefit from such gifts. Rosie Londoner is asking followers today if she should get Lily the vintage looking Land Rover (like her old one) or a Range Rover version (like her new one) - good God the child isn’t even a year old!!

Another gifted meal coming up for her birthday celebrations- or will Col actually stick his hand in his gifted trouser pocket and pay 😂😂!! She eats out soooo much how is she not the size of a house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t everyone on here who feels this way about her just unfollow her then? I unfollowed her ageees ago - will sneak a peak at her cringe AF posts here and there but I just can’t bear to officially follow her. Her false portrayal of life is bad for self esteem and she should have clocked on by now that not everyone wants to see a #instalife that’s totally unrelatable. Get your joggers on Laur, put your hair in a top knot and get real!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.