Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my old school friends seems a bit desperate to get big on Insta, ALL staged photos, and constantly tagging brands and hash tagging each post to within an inch of her life. She’s somehow become Insta mates with HH and has met up with her at somw ‘events’ HH has hosted (??) which is how I came to know about her as the bragging was regurgitated on her stories. I’ve lots to catch up on but I like the scandal of this affair 🧐

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed Lauren for years and loved how happy and fresh her feed was when her youngest was a tiny baby and her early YouTube videos were so cute and genuine, but now 😱 her fresh white floral squares are now “Rosie Londoner filtered” almost tan coloured squares with ad after ad after ad after ad, and now this whole self indulgent giveaway seems to be never ending. As a genuine long term follower I feel really let down if im honest 😔

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed Lauren for years and loved how happy and fresh her feed was when her youngest was a tiny baby and her early YouTube videos were so cute and genuine, but now 😱 her fresh white floral squares are now “Rosie Londoner filtered” almost tan coloured squares with ad after ad after ad after ad, and now this whole self indulgent giveaway seems to be never ending. As a genuine long term follower I feel really let down if im honest 😔
Me too. For these exact reasons and because, having followed her for years, I was so appalled to discover, just recently, that she was married before and had a sordid affair to meet 'Col'. It is the lack of transparency, feeling so duped as a follower of her Instagram in general as well as a follower recent wedding.

Her recent actions, including the awful 'giveaway' (*/ spoil herself with lots of things), absolutely relentless ads and lack of any other content is so disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has a serial lack of content. It’s either advertising Bobby brown or advertising something else to make herself money.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What a cheapskate using her freebie toy Land Rover to give her boys for Christmas!

• Sad
I wonder if the gifts were even on people wish lists more they were company’s she knew she could get a freebie out of!

• Haha
Hi Lauren! Bit of a poor effort the shoeboxes when all the gifts you’ve received recently must have cost thousands!

Reactions: 8
She even put gifted items into that bloody shoe box! Bobbi brown lipstick and her Emily Rollins planner! Course she did.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice to see that someone has pulled her up on her charity work in the comments. She has an answer for it all though of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll have an answer for everything. She's the ultimate sales woman. I wouldn't trust her. She gives of snarly estate agent vibes (no disrespect to estate agents, some are lovely, but some are sleazy and she's like the latter).

Reactions: 3
She could roll around in pig muck and still come out smelling of roses that one.

Reactions: 3
Nice to see that someone has pulled her up on her charity work in the comments. She has an answer for it all though of course.

Just read! Fair play to who has made those comments. Lauren would rather talk about this via a DM. Course she would. Where her entire following can’t see it! It’s true & she knows it!! Hense why she won’t talk about it!

Reactions: 4
She shouldn’t be taking in all those free gifts and all she is doing for charity is a £35 shoe box appeal.

Reactions: 2
“We give to lots of charities. It’s a lovely thing to do, isn’t it” I can’t just tell she was raging inside when she was typing that haha

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.