Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofboys

I don’t understand how so many insta mums are heartbroken over their kids going back. Not gonna lie, I was happy!! I’ve also taken these 3 days off work to get over having them under my feet for so long lol. Yes it’s emotional watching them walk in like big kids (one of mine like a small adult) but I was over it in seconds 😂 am I harsh? Should I make an insta about parenting? It would be a hit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Londoner

One thing I’ve noticed with Lauren is that she is always either first or a second person to comment on Rosie Londoners post. Anyone else noticed this? If you look it is literally Lauren’s comment top every single post. It’s so strange. This would suggests that she is rather obsessed with Rosie or maybe is tactical and Lauren is after numbers. As Rosie has a huge following maybe Lauren gets noticed. I’ve also noticed that Rosie tends to reply to comments but very rarely replies to L. As per usual Lauren is so OTT in her comments, you’d think her and Rosie are best friends. Cringe 😬

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She’s clearly 100% besotted with him and is in awe of him. I do sometimes wonder who all the OTT Instagush about their relationship is for?! I feel like screaming ‘you’re clearly in the room with him, tell him how great you think he is, not the internet!’ 😬

• Haha
I stopped following her a long time ago as I found her unbearably pretentious. Just had a look again off the back of these comments and I see nothing has changed.

PS that rowing boat is tethered to the dock.

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Tomorrow she’s going to be doing a Men’s gift idea list! I dread to think what could possibly be on it...

• Sick

Rosiepie

VIP Member
A first day of Advent is a new one of me! Not something I’ll be adopting. First day of advent is decorating a tree with my kids and them getting exited about eating one of the tree chocolates! She portrays this perfect Mary Poppins life but it doesn’t come across as real. It always looks like the family are posing for a telly commercial or magazine advert. I just don’t get it. Her boys are immaculately dressed all of the time with hair in place. Yes they are adorable and seem sweet, but none of it comes across as being real I’m afraid. Trying way too hard springs to mind.

Twinkle

Gah! I don’t dislike Lauren, but...the advent box stories is making me rearrange my face into a very unflattering expression. It’s all becoming so monstrously over the top. I genuinely don’t mind the Bobbie Brown bits, but this constant parade of material things makes her look vacuous.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree with this. What disgusts me most is that she asked followers if money was no object then what would you like to receive or give for Christmas- these boots came up a lot in answers apparently. So she deliberately pinched everyones dream gifts, approached the brands, got everything for free herself, boosted her following working with the brands, and then promotes ‘look what I have / where I am going and you could too all courtesy of MY competitIon - because I want to give back to you’! And yes I have all this stuff for free now which is completely unattainable for the rest of you but aren’t I wonderful for giving you a chance to win something and by the way the nearest food bank is looking donations like this and this and the true meaning of Christmas is memories not gifts. What a patronising, greedy, fake woman. I hope the taxman looks into her accounts and that she donates at least one of the ten or so free coats she has had this year to charity!
I didn't see your message as it was posted when I was typing mine but... this! This is why I am so disgusted. Well said! 🙌

Another day, another ad. as the only meaningful content. They are pimping out their lives and their children. They have sold their souls.

I feel so sorry for their children who will be able to access the digital imprint of their family in just a few short years, reading all of the comments made on Tattle and other sites commenting in detail about their childhood.

Tamara

VIP Member
Latest post “He’s the one” - it’s a bloody good job love, you’re married to him.
Plus she stole him from his wife so he had better be the one for splitting up a marriage and family unit.

Bibbidyboo

This New AD is. Dry annoying because I very vividly remember not long ago somebody saying she shouldn’t bath her children every night and she replied saying they’ve always done it and there’s nothing wrong with her children’s skin. No suddenly aveeno is paying her Ollie has had dry skin for a year! Laughable!

Very*

• Wow
  • Haha

Londoner

View attachment 37975

Our Laur’... the cliche that just keeps on giving!

WTF is she on? Part time Mills & Boon writer on the side too? We get it, first born went to school (in a Paddington bear coat for some bizarre reason?!)
I was totally confused seeing the post.
Why is the child in a proper coat it is only early September. I’m down South so perhaps is warmer here but surely it is not freezing in Herefordshire or is it? Very bizarre. 😕

Bibbidyboo

I wonder if the gifts were even on people wish lists more they were company’s she knew she could get a freebie out of!

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
The instafreebies are really smug and annoying but I really don’t think they are responsible for the death of the high street or brands going down the pan. That’s much more complex. Brands just think of and include these #gifts and ‘partnerships’ as per of their advertising budgets. They are very effective (and cheap!) advertising sources for big brands, especially with traditional media (like newspapers and magazines) being on the decline.

I wonder what the metrics are for those ‘turned off’ by social media marketing vs those who are receptive to it. I’d bet that the balance is still very much in the favour of those who are receptive, hence why the brands still place so much work IG’s way. Big brands aren’t daft, they have analysts for this stuff. They’ll stop doing it as soon it stops making financial sense and that influencer bubble will burst, messily for some.

Omg
I’m shocked - the wedding was scented by jo malone !! You couldn’t make this stuff up and they are foodies who have a veg patch - wait that’s what’s happening now !!!

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Samaritan’s Purse. The fundamentalist evangelical Christian charity run by the homophobic, racist extreme right-winger, Franklin Graham. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Limetree

In the wedding video when she is smiling at him as they are walking out of the church she says to him “look at me” in a really stage managery way.... it completely shows up the “we are madly in love and can’t stop gurning at each other” schtick.