Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
N

NellieOleson

Oh that’s shady isn’t it? I had to read your comment again to spot it. She marks it as an ad on the main grid so what is the point of being so shady on the stories? It’s so juvenile.

Reactions: 7

CuckooLand

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
View attachment 59849

Here is the details of my nail lady (in the hope of I mention her and the nail varnish company I will garner freebies.

Oh and also she is also above @neptunehomeofficial
Oh I love @neptunehomeofficial
Oh 👋🏼 Hi @neptunehomeofficial, I love your items. Have I tagged you enough to notice me?!

Desperate 🙄
She really is nauseating!! So glad I unfollowed. Her voice, her grimace grin, her dull appearance, her constant begging. These companies must also be desperate to send people so called gifts out!! This is why companies are going into liquidation!!! Or is this a coincidence?? 🤔

Rp235

It must be utterly exhausting thinking of ways to commodify and sell her family in the way she does.

As previous tattlers have said, everything is just so staged/pristine/unreal that it must take so much energy and effort to get that one shot. Who actually wants to live like that? To think of your life and children’s lives as an opportunity to make a post for social media.
So contrived. These instamums must always been on full alert for moments to stage and share. Just be present and in the moment. Stop looking at life through a lens!

Comfysofa

If you look at all the competition entries, it is appalling how many entries some instagrammers have made. One high profile instagrammer from NI even commented how she would love to win as it would be a dream come true to visit the Cotswolds - why don’t you just pay for a night there then like a normal person who doesn’t live off gifted trips. And don’t get me started on the amount of entries Blog me beautiful has put in - i had to unfollow her because I am convinced she has not bought one new thing for her baby, or herself and every trip she ever takes or day out is gifted. Absolutely ridiculous! Have unfollowed H & H now too.

• Wow

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Yep, I totally agree. There is no creativity. She follows a formula for Instagram sales and that is all her Insta is now - a sales platform.

There is so little content apart from sales. Most often no other content! She is constantly selling her carefully curated, misleading life(style).

Another night away and third night out we know of (in seven days). Is anyone else horrified by how often she is away from home, taking up glamorous freebies and leaving her very young children? I appreciate she must receive lots of opportunities for free nights away but please turn some down!! I work with children and see first hand how unsettled they can be when a parent is away. I do appreciate that both her and her (cheater, homewrecker) husband need to work away but to choose to compound that with so many nights away seems a bit much.

Last edited:

Clare

VIP Member
She keeps trying to slip in comments to make herself look more relatable now.

Ahh, look my kids baking in their white pinnies, aren't i an amazing parent. *grin* but they are going to make a mess! Gufaw gufaw!
She’s such a dick. Plus another ad today in amongst all these “giveaways”. Just as if her followers want another smug festive outdoor scene just to flog Aveeno?!?! We’re up to our necks in Lauren-schmaltz, give it and your kids, a bloody rest

Reactions: 6

Queenie

VIP Member
How old is she? I thought she was in her 40s. She seems quite mature for her age.
I would’ve thought 40s too. A middle-aged couple. No doubt we’ll find out she’s only 29 or something!! 😂. Hard lives eh? Or maybe it’s the stress of being the “other woman” in a marriage & all the subterfuge that goes with it. 😂

Dipity407

Another Ad from another free weekend away. Her whole wardrobe is Wallis who she is working with and yet non of that tagged as an Ad or a gift.
Yes. If they were from Wallis and gifted as part of that campaign they should definitely be marked as #gifted at the very least.
Looks like it was a perfect Easter weekend running through fields holding onto a straw hat, in a floaty white dress and the boys in matching outfits 🙄
It's just unrelatable.
I would enjoy looking at pics like that in a lifestyle magazine for example, but if I were a working mum and step mum to 3 young boys I would feel incredibly inferior looking at her page. And I'd imagine mums are exactly the audience she's going for?

It can't be that perfect ALL the time surely?

Loops123

It’s my first time posting on this thread, but her feed and stories have just become almost laughable in recent times. When I first followed I guess I was, as many are, naive to the fact that the woman is a highly glorified saleswoman and has not stopped short of selling herself, her lifestyle and her family in the process. I particularly had to laugh when Today, written underneath the Monsoon advert I see; “Oh and I’m head to two in Monsoon also”, of course you are Lauren, because you haven’t paid a penny for any of it! She’s clearly styled/styling herself and her “mini men” on Kate Middleton and her children, it’s all rather sickening, not realistic for everyday families despite income (we have a very healthy household income but I wouldn’t ever subject my three year old to being dressed in that manner every single day and I certainly wouldn’t want to be aging myself by a minimum of 10 years either!) and for many who remain under her spell, sadly, her posts are enough to make people question their own family lives - Is that truly the kind of person anyone would want to be? I think not.
Completely agree!! She says she wants to be positive on insta but what is positive about the message is sending to followers about her perfect looking catalogue, sepia filtered insta life?? It just makes normal people / women feel inferior sometimes and she’s too stupid to realise that so carries on with the pretence again and again. Just be normal Lauren for once! I’m the meantime, #unfollow!!

CuckooLand

Yes, I walked past a merchandiser for Jo Malone in a department store and she approached me with the Christmas Bitter oranges one to try. I think she then went on to regret her life choices after I finished my spiel of why I will never purchase from JM again. She even (quietly) agreed with me.

Stepford brothers
Genius isn’t it? Has made it even look like she has done you a favour 🙄
I love that you spoke to someone selling Jo Malone!! We should all do this for any of these shops The grammers seem to have lynched onto. 😁 Store Assistant: ‘Have you found what you wanted?’ Me: ‘Nope, I was hoping for something original’.

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
I used to think ‘how does she juggle it?!’ now I see how much help she has it all makes sense. She has had so many trips gifted/press trips and so much free stuff it is crazy! The Estée Lauder work discount is meant to be pretty good so she’s got most bases covered.
Clothes ✅
White Company ✅
Bobbi Brown ✅
Jo Malone ✅
Am sure I am missing others! 😬

I just think she’d be that slightly judgey friend who never has a hair out of place and seems ever so pleased with herself.
Wallis ✅
Cheap Rose no-one has heard off ✅
Hobbs ✅

That’s Hobbs now on my “no more shopping at” list

Starshining

VIP Member
Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈
No child featured in this advert (only a wreath?! WT actual F ) tartan scarf and a stealth boast F&M basket...

This makes me think they don’t know about it then Lo and Behold, Father Christmas #gifts them it - bloody genius!!

She’s played a belter on this one: chosen all companies she “lusts” after then got herself the prize too 🤷🏻‍♀️ While conning everyone to follow her.

Second “musing”: how has the winners been chosen? Only one declaration on her bio from BB as she works for them SO how were the other winners chosen?! Independent adjudicator? Online generator? Rory picking out one randomly? No transparency but hey, that’s nothing new.

I hope everyone who has followed her wakes up (after they haven’t won) and unfollows. I would have had more respect if she had donated the other ones to charity to raffle off (as she is ALL about the charity at Christmas) but no, greed has got to her yet again...

One day Laur’ you will have to face yourself with several aspects of your life, your actions and your choices. 🤷‍♀️

Londoner

cringingly sad- even Rosie londoner’s probably eye rolling over this ridiculous fan girling. Grow up woman
Considering Rosie mentioned H&H as her follow Friday accounts she likes and follow, how come there is not a single like it comment on any of Lauren’s post. I mean surely If you like the account enough to mention it, like or a comment occasionally would be a proof of that. It’s literally, ok Lauren you’ve earned it! 😆

• Haha

jkl

Another #ad today for her new favourite hotel (even though she insists it isn’t) watch this space for a future #gifted stay...

It’s ad after ad for often some random stuff! The electric all in one cooking appliance (never featured again) being my favourite. The sponsored post saying she was going to watch a women’s football final last year really got me - at the time the game was being played she was on stories showing them having a bbq - no mention of football again!

• Wow

DozyDora

Lauren is definitely reading here. The tone of her stories have changed over the last few weeks. An attempt at portraying herself & her life as more relatable.

• Haha

Londoner

Talking of swipe ups, recently I have seen a post on Anna Mathur, who I used to enjoy following. Someone called her out on a swipe ups, asking if she isn’t contradicting herself by talking about mental health and immediately after having a swipe link. She then went into a proper ‘rant’ of saying how she doesn’t even get that much for a swipe up, ‘only’ £2 or something like that. She has a nearly 100k following! She justified it by saying follower didn’t need to swipe up and can search the item them self, but absolute rubbish as she had a pair of leggings there with no mention of a brand an AF link. She went on and on by saying how much business she turns away she works for free and so on.
I have unfollowed her too.I do think she is just a very clever business woman. Mental health and all that, how relatable. Plus all promoting each other, H&H, that awful woman Cara, blossoming birds, Feathers. Honestly I have unfollowed them all.

• Heart