Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoseEB

Look at all those products that have been gifted in one fail swoop, it’s absolutely insane! I just can’t even believe that’s the amount being sent out to numerous people on Instagram for free whilst us peasants go out and pay £59 for one palette of the stuff. WTF

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

daisiemae

I wonder if they ever get to wear clothes that they want - bright colours, paw patrol tops, character jammies. Does she negotiate with them ‘if you were these matching outfits today, I tomorrow you can wear you paw patrol top?’ I hope for their sake that is the case. I’d love it if someone has seen them out and about dressed in fun, non matching outfits, and her in her scruffs. Maybe they are that perfect and well turned out all the time, but surely the kids will get to an age where they refuse to comply with her?

Londoner

As much as Lauren grinds my gears for all the reasons discussed, I do actually prefer her feed and content over Rosie’s. She is way too london for me and her photo quality is pants.
I follow both and actually like both. I think they both have a very clean almost editorial look. It is like looking at a glossy magazine. Not for everyone, I don’t mind as I’m not into this whole concept of having to be real on Insta. I look at it purely from an entertainment aspect and am most definitely not influenced by neither women. I only posted this as I’ve only recently noticed how much Lauren is influenced by Rosie. Funny world Instagram 😂 There is always someone more popular! I think once you are part of that world, you can probably never be completely content. Lauren comes across as desperate commenting on every single post!

• Heart

No20

Absolutely appalled that she had to spend a gifted night with Col simply to launch a self indulgent competition. I am surprised that the Dormy House has lowered themselves so much. We have come to expect such greedy standards from TWC, Joules, etc, but really! You can guarantee by the Fairfax and Favor Amira boots she is wearing that they will be coming up in the competition at some point. Why on earth would brands like that think her followers are going to spend £400 on a pair of boots she is wearing for free! The rare time she actually buys anything she seems to shop at H&M, Wilkos, etc. She is a make up saleswoman who has moved to the country, not your average clientele for boots like that. What is wrong with these companies- quick fix marketing gone mad!
The thing is that her adoring followers probably will buy some of those boots and anything she flaunts because they all want to be like her. It’s getting sadder every day. It saddens me because I know people who have got into debt because of these sort of Instagram accounts making them feel dissatisfied with their lives and that somehow they will be enriched with all this material stuff! I think it’s pretty disgusting the pressure that they are inflicting on others.

EvaR

I hve just read this whole thread and at times I laughed out loud as this is exactly what I have noticed about our Laur too!! She is so overly sweet that it makes me cringe! Why does everything have to be ‘lush’? Dinner was ‘lush’, the day was ‘lush’, people are ‘lush’ EVERYTHING IS LUSH!!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 Seriously?! Get yourself a thesaurus love and upgrade your vocabulary a bit as it is boring!

• Haha

Sal288

What a cheapskate using her freebie toy Land Rover to give her boys for Christmas!

• Sad

Starshining

VIP Member
Exactly the same - once I realised her grid was so meticulously planned, it all became crystal clear, she wasn’t “one of us” at all, she was a strategic insta saleswoman. The whole pretence is pretty weird. Every ninth square is a quote! Once you see it you can’t unsee it!
Exhibit A

Exhibit B
F586D53F-5EBA-423A-BED0-ABF7180D8E5A.jpeg

Here is the details of my nail lady (in the hope of I mention her and the nail varnish company I will garner freebies.

Oh and also she is also above @neptunehomeofficial
Oh I love @neptunehomeofficial
Oh 👋🏼 Hi @neptunehomeofficial, I love your items. Have I tagged you enough to notice me?!

Desperate 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Sandra_1984

No excuse. You should end a relationship before you start a new one. You also don’t rub the persons nose in it by calling yourself the mother of 3.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I’m very strongly against affairs no matter what the situation is!
Couldn't have put it better myself. Perhaps she didn't steal him in a literal sense, but beginning a relationship when you are fully aware the other person is still in a relationship is just wrong. And when there's a child involved, it's just pretty vile. And as for Col, who'd want to even be in a relationship with someone who's done that. Like someone said, once a cheat, always a cheat. Karma will catch up eventually

I didnt understand that box until you all said it was an advent box. So it's to celebrate the 1st day of advent? That whole massive box of treats?? Wooowww! Not necessary!

She probably hasn't schelped up and down the high street, £shop, Matalan, Primark, Asda, Wilko for treats. I bet she's just emailed her mates and got them to send through a load of freebies. And the hypocrite was storying about sending out Christmas shoeboxes for children for charity. Where has she got the time to shop anyway? She's too busy going to hotel sleepovers with Col and Christmas press events.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
If he wasn’t happy then he should have just left his first wife rather than cheating on her?!

Meringue22

VIP Member
I live near her and have messaged her SO many times asking for recommendations or which park she is in with her kids and I have NEVER had a reply! I’m done with her and her perfect life. It’s not real. It can’t be.
The fact that she was the ‘other woman’ dents her halo somewhat.....

• Wow

Mum.est2014

Her lipstick stories are just so strange. Have you tried talking with such a massive smile on your face? Its so unnatural, and comes across so smug.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I am sure it was well-meaning making the boxes (probably to show all of us she’s about more than lipsticks, Jo Malone and wearing cream) but...whoops! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Got lots of messages = I read it on Tattle

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Lauren for years and loved how happy and fresh her feed was when her youngest was a tiny baby and her early YouTube videos were so cute and genuine, but now 😱 her fresh white floral squares are now “Rosie Londoner filtered” almost tan coloured squares with ad after ad after ad after ad, and now this whole self indulgent giveaway seems to be never ending. As a genuine long term follower I feel really let down if im honest 😔
Me too. For these exact reasons and because, having followed her for years, I was so appalled to discover, just recently, that she was married before and had a sordid affair to meet 'Col'. It is the lack of transparency, feeling so duped as a follower of her Instagram in general as well as a follower recent wedding.

Her recent actions, including the awful 'giveaway' (*/ spoil herself with lots of things), absolutely relentless ads and lack of any other content is so disappointing.

Last edited: