Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
My guess is it will include a kitchen gadget of some sort, maybe fancy knives because "col is a lush cook"? A Jo Malone fragrance? A cashmere scarf or blanket that's just lush? A weekend travel bag, possible a Fairfax and favour one?
It’s bound to be expensive, boring and have an aff link attached 😉

Reactions: 7

LLPlum

Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈

• Sick

Dipity407

She is so lovely in the replies on her stories and unlike some does seem to make the effort to even if it's not an ad. I just wish one day I'd pop on to her stories and see her having a real honest chat. Kids have trashed the playroom, Cols annoyed her, and not standing in the kitchen gazing lovingly at a leg of lamb in his pinny 🙄 and she isn't dressed and made up as if she's about to hit the red carpet. But maybe it IS that perfect all the time? As a Mum who works and struggles to fit everything in with one at times O can't relate to her at all and she seems sweet so I kind of want to..
And if her Mum does live with her in the week to help out great tell people that!

Mum.est2014

The way she poses when trying on new clothes gets me, and that boomerang story yesterday when she was putting her lippy on - jeez how much does she love herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to like her account and she is one of the few who does take the time to reply to messages but I’m unfollowing, I hate to say it but lately she just makes me cringe.

Agree - I used to like her but, excessive amount of random ads aside, she is pure cringe!

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
She puts her kids online. We’re all entitled to our opinion. Admin will remove inappropriate posts, it’s not our job to police comments.
I’ve no interest in her kids but she does pimp them out online.
You know how it is. Some comments are so despicable you’d just be a thoroughly awful human being not to comment 🤷

They ARE ugly. And I AM that low. Snotty mare looking down her nose at people when her kids look like little toffs....to quote a famous hashtag...#sorrynotsorry
I’m truly sorry for you then Davesbird, for whatever has brought you to that point x

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Well said.

They are not “your friend”, Lauren is a salesperson, a professional salesperson.

The routine goes of smiley stories, pictures of her sons then #Ad, more smiley stories, please share your tips with me, #gifted stories, oh here’s my paid partnership, swipe up!

Once you are aware, you can’t unsee it.

Would sell her soul, this one
Exactly the same - once I realised her grid was so meticulously planned, it all became crystal clear, she wasn’t “one of us” at all, she was a strategic insta saleswoman. The whole pretence is pretty weird. Every ninth square is a quote! Once you see it you can’t unsee it!

Bibbidyboo

She has a serial lack of content. It’s either advertising Bobby brown or advertising something else to make herself money.

• Sad

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
How can she swap from constant advertising of luxury / high end items to discussing a charity in need of items ? She is completely soulless.

Ilando

VIP Member
She is so smug. Wealthy through no hard work of her own, doesn’t appear to work, holidays and freebies every five minutes

She has a Face I’d love to slap 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiepie

VIP Member
That’s quite right. Surely by Christmas Day the excitement will have worn off as it becomes the norm. How big and expensive will the main presents have to be? It’s pretty awful posting all this “look at me and what we’ve got”. Doesn’t portray a nice image at all.
The kids just want to spend time with their family. That’s the best gift you can give them. I totally agree with you that it doesn’t portray a nice image at all

Honestly, where does Laurs find time to have "autumn" decorations up in the house? I dont have time to prance about the woods for pine cones, my kids dont have the patience to paint leaves for garlands and i dont have a mate down the road that will whip up an "autumn" wreath for me for free. Inspolife everyone, inspolife.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Her boys will be impossible to drag away from play dates when they finally get their hands on paw patrol toys, Spider-Man costumes and nerf guns. But Olly and Worwee will be dragged back in their little soldier Boden jumpers back to their boring tin car and name stamps

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
I wonder if the companies who do this have had feedback on how it’s turning loyal customers away? I’m feel the same as you guys. Who are the worst offenders? Boden, Joules, Next, TWC, Jo Malone, Matalan, Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown 🤔 Have recently seen John Lewis gifting a lot of clothes which saddens me as I shop there a lot.

LadyStardust

Does anyone remember when she used to refer to herself as a mum of 3, referring to her elder stepson? I wonder what his mother thought about that. She doesn’t say that anymore so perhaps someone had a word.
I was really disgusted when she said that she encourages her stepson Archie to call her mum. He's already got a mum, why would you encourage that? And as usual, not a single negative comment from anyone under that post, just gushing over "how sweet". I suspect she heavily moderates the comments, no way that no mum would speak up and say that's not right.

• Wow