Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit shocked she’s deleted that comment. I thought she’d come back with a smug, sickly sweet reply.

And the comment wasn’t even that bad! It was honest feedback, in a polite way.

It must have hit a nerve. 🤭

Reactions: 16
She’s even scrounged a bag to give to her friend for her birthday….
Another special moment pimped out for a freebie…
Does this woman actually ever purchase anything herself?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That is it for me. Unfollowing. Another free bag. Gross consumerism and fake friendship just to use each other for gain. Vile!!!

• Heart
She’s love bombing this balanced.her woman so bad!! What a cringe

Reactions: 10
Oh that reel 🤢 And the styling That helmet bob and she looks like a boomer mum (no offence to any boomers)
Friends with benefits only.

Reactions: 9
Im so disappointed. I love love love Katie Loxton and now she's done some wierd fake gifting stories collab with her mate. Now they can both be called BalanceMeeeee cos they are bffs.....

She’s even scrounged a bag to give to her friend for her birthday….
Another special moment pimped out for a freebie…
Does this woman actually ever purchase anything herself?

I was absolutely flabbergasted to see this AD!

Dressing it up to look like a gift for her new friend! She genuinely has no shame whatsoever does she?

But all the comments are… ‘Such a lovely gift idea Lauren!’ 🤯

WAKE UP PEOPLE

She did the same ad at Christmas, it was disgusting, so many freebies for all her mates

Another bank holiday weekend, another Freebie..
#PR this time…what does that actually mean?
I think the reel sums it up except it should say “we love a festival especially one with FREE food and drink”
Oh and those lilac wellies are hideous! No real old money country folk would be seen dead wearing those…
Nauseating!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She did the same ad at Christmas, it was disgusting, so many freebies for all her mates
Yes it’s disgusting and it’s not a gift when:

1. You’ve not paid for it
2. You’ve used your friends birthday for the opportunity to advertise
3. Your friend knows what they are getting

And what is it with her being so lived up with Balanced Her? It’s so weird and v cringey. Also balanced Her has bought out a planner! 😂 we all know Lauren loves a good planner but only when her name is on it and she’s making money from it!

That festival is not ‘PR’ it needs to be tagged as AD because it’s clearly been gifted and she’s advertising it! 😡 going to report to ASA

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.