Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh Lauren will need to have another gifted rewilding weekend to get over this gifted weekend at Big Feastival. It’s quite revolting at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel sick.

#LongTimeFanOfLauren 🤢 🤢 🤢

View attachment 2410335
“opportunities you have to make memories with your family” 😄 Col’s memories will be of running around with a tripod and Lauren-approved rucksack trying to get the perfect shot, and the boys will be raking over their childhood props “memories” with a therapist I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really was disappointed with that person calling Lauren out on her IG. I thought she was too simpering and too apologetic. If you're gonna call someone out, do it with conviction. But, i feel there's little point as comments get censored anyway.

Reactions: 6
She’s being naughty with declaring her ADs again. Those Açai trousers and outdoor wear she has been advertising throughout the year - she even has a reel on her grid back in April, so her latest stories offering discounts are ADs. She clearly knows she’s been on a hell of a lot of free hols #ADS and days out #ADs and she’s prob worried that her followers will be turned off by seeing too many of these #ADs! She’s a fraud. Deleting any comment that highlights what a scrounger she is. Truth hurts does it Lauren?

Anyone wanting to report any of her ‘press trips’ , ‘PR’ or those posts that she says ‘not ad but I’ve worked with them in the past’ posts:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree. Saying that the reels are not part of the ad but they link to the company directly, they include a discount code and are displaying their products is an ad. She might not have been paid for uploading those 2 reels but she is 100% still advertising their products for them. I will put in a complaint.

• Heart
So she earnt 51k last year through her insta. What is that made up from ? Brand deals?
That sounds far too low. Either she isn’t declaring income or has huge deductions, maybe both.

I’d expect her to have made between double to four times £51k. She is selling daily on IG and it pays very, very well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think £51k is too low for the amount of adverts and affiliate links she pumps out annually. She clearly saves money not having to buy clothes, restaurants, presents for family & friends and holidays as these are all gifted. She must be paying Col a salary as it would seem he no longer works and has decided to be full time photographer for Lauren. Honestly he looks so much older than he is - too many gifted meals and living with a woman who has a massive ego problem must really take its toll on you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah you’d definitely think Col was knocking on 50’s door, he’s very middle-aged in his appearance.

Reactions: 7
Yeah you’d definitely think Col was knocking on 50’s door, he’s very middle-aged in his appearance.
What age is he then as I thought he was in 50’s already! He just has that look about him of an older chap. 🤣

Reactions: 8
He can not be 43 !!!
I’ve not followed Lauren for a long time and just searched to see if she had a tattle thread - don’t know how she has any followers - she is sickeningly twee and so old fashioned

Reactions: 10
Christ almighty the back to school flags. This woman is insane.
And in the drab brown coats! Isn’t there a heath wave right now? I actually commented way back about the duffle coats first time round and I remember it was so warm back then. She desperately wants to go with “Back to school Autumn” aesthetic it’s ridiculous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.