Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would describe this look as “the twit in the hat”. I too am a country girl, born and bred and would NEVER look like this. She’s desperately trying and spectacularly failing.
twit in the hat is an early contender for next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is she trying to impress? I think we all know she really wants to be the Duchess of Cambridge's (or Princess of Wales, oops) best friend, but I bet even Kate wears scruff around the house when she's off duty. Nobody cares what you look like, Lauren, apart from possibly other ageing Made In Chelsea wannabes who despite all the "You look AMAZING, daaaarling" comments would fight you to the death for the seat next to Kate at Ascot.

Reactions: 9
I find her so cringe. She really thinks that this is how rich people who live rurally dress. Spoiler alert Lauren- they don’t. She is so desperate to come across as wealthier and posher than she is. She can’t feel very secure in herself or maybe this fakery just pays too well for her to be genuine.

Reactions: 13
I find her so cringe. She really thinks that this is how rich people who live rurally dress. Spoiler alert Lauren- they don’t. She is so desperate to come across as wealthier and posher than she is. She can’t feel very secure in herself or maybe this fakery just pays too well for her to be genuine.
Why can’t she just be happy being who she really is? Always wanting more or better than she’s got, always wanting the adoration of strangers on the internet.
So very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would describe this look as “the twit in the hat”. I too am a country girl, born and bred and would NEVER look like this. She’s desperately trying and spectacularly failing.
twit in the hat sums her up perfectly! She is a fake, freeloading, beggy twit - I think she is awful. If roles were reversed and she was still working behind a makeup counter and an ‘influencer’ asked her for free makeup and in return they’d feature it on a grid list - can you imagine what Lauren would say? Be a role model to your kids. Pay for your own birthdays, family holidays, days out and anniversaries. It’s all take, take, take with people like Lauren. She never turns down a freebie or donated gifted products and stays to others does she? In fact she’s not very charitable at all. If your kids see you acting like an entitled, pretentious twit who thinks society owes them everything because they are an ‘influencer’, then they are most likely going to be like you too. Poor kids. Read the room Lauren - nobody likes a beggy bragger.

Hahahaha that outfit 🤣🤣 I’m from the West Country & as rural as they come - I now live in the Home Counties and it’s full of people who think they’re rural but aren’t remotely (how can we be rural when we are half an hour from one of the worlds biggest cities!) - they have always cracked me up. She would fit right in here. What a total bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha that outfit 🤣🤣 I’m from the West Country & as rural as they come - I now live in the Home Counties and it’s full of people who think they’re rural but aren’t remotely (how can we be rural when we are half an hour from one of the worlds biggest cities!) - they have always cracked me up. She would fit right in here. What a total bleep.
I’m a West Country gal too! I laugh at her all the time

• Haha
I traipsed through cheddar gorge and 3 Cotswold villages yesterday. Not one person was dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like she just walked off the 80’s set of a cringe Danielle Steel budget tv adaptation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her post at the Dormy House. Surely this 'ad' has to START with 'ad' so it's clear and obvious. Not shadily stuck at the end?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is she trying to impress? I think we all know she really wants to be the Duchess of Cambridge's (or Princess of Wales, oops) best friend, but I bet even Kate wears scruff around the house when she's off duty. Nobody cares what you look like, Lauren, apart from possibly other ageing Made In Chelsea wannabes who despite all the "You look AMAZING, daaaarling" comments would fight you to the death for the seat next to Kate at Ascot.
And ends up looking more Camilla Parker-Bowles - age wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder why she thinks every item of clothing she decides to wear she has to advertise, she god damn loves herself !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"we're all learning right?" Yes that you are a monumental smug hole, and we learn that more and more each day 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hated the house didn’t she?! We didn’t get the usual running a bath shots or oh so perfect “dreamy, lush weekend in the countryside” shots. “Very rustic and very rural” says basic and in the arse end of nowhere.
If you actually follow the link and look at the house, it’s very charming, but yes I think it failed to live up to Lady Lauren’s standards.

If you actually follow the link and look at the house, it’s very charming, but yes I think it failed to live up to Lady Lauren’s standards.
I would never follow her links! I’m sure it’s beautiful but I didn’t get the impression that she thought it was “lush”. Maybe it wasn’t free?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.