Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did clear my cookies immediately afterwards.
I forgot to do that after I clicked on it. Usually if I'm being nosy I search later from the search engine.

I'm sure the bathroom was a fairly normal looking bathroom- not insta worthy.

The stairs freaked me out.

Reactions: 5
If she paid for it herself I'm not surprised it wasn't up to the usual freebie standard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she paid for it herself I'm not surprised it wasn't up to the usual freebie standard 🙄
Yes I agree. The vast majority of Instahuns wouldn’t put their hands in their pockets to actually pay to stay in the places they flog.

Reactions: 7
Usually she gushes about any breaks away and with this one she was like ‘it’s very rustic’ and ‘the boys love it’ implying she couldn’t wait to leave. Am sure she had to pay for this one.

Reactions: 12
Another shapeless jumper dress. When she posted photos recently of her “working out” (at the twee outdoor venue, not breaking a sweat whilst blagging for free clothes), I was actually really surprised to see that she has a good figure (I realise Lycra may enhance it slightly). So why in the name of god does she hide it under those awful, shapeless, hideous tent dresses? There’s really no need, it adds weight to her that frankly isn’t there.

Joyful. She used joyful twice in her god awful twee ridden Xmas is here post

Reactions: 5
“I’ve had my first mulled wine” (while photographing this AD)

“The shopping has begun” (by selecting a load of freebies online)

“Let’s get prepared” (by clicking on my Aff links and paying for my actual Christmas)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well the £135 duck jumper for col wont pay for itself… oh wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lucky Col getting something Jack Duckworth would find joyful. She’s so matronly - surely it’s all an act, I bet she’s nothing like this twee persona behind closed doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also always kills me that we ALL know Col is the one sitting there filming her “wrapping his presents” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone in their right mind smile like that whilst they’re cooking? Makes her look psychotic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone in their right mind smile like that whilst they’re cooking? Makes her look psychotic!!
And why are the cooking & eating in the woods. Who does she think she is, Ray bloody Mears!

• Haha
The tomato purée in the bowl 😂 she thinks she’s bloody Nigella doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That duck jumper 🫣. Plus it’s lambswool so will probably be itchy af. My 50 something husband isn’t the most fashionable in the world but he wouldn’t be seen dead in that. I wonder how many they sell and who their demographic is?!

That duck jumper 🫣. Plus it’s lambswool so will probably be itchy af. My 50 something husband isn’t the most fashionable in the world but he wouldn’t be seen dead in that. I wonder how many they sell and who their demographic is?!
Gyles Brandreth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.