Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a bleeping joke that you can't even celebrate your anniversary without accepting a freebie or making money off it. Because lets be real, she will be filming the whole thing and at the end there will be a luuuuuuuush discount code for her flock to use should they wish (in the cost of living crisis).

Just go away with your husband and have a dirty night away :sick:

Thread Suggestions…

Lauren McDermott #8 - Screeching ‘LOOK AT ME’. Poor Col is living the dream. Those two boys think their mum is an iPhone screen.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Hunters, Heels and all the freebies. It’s time for slow gravy pours and Friday sweeties.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Marriage No.2, but she likes to keep that hidden. Pay for something herself? You’ve got to be kidding!
Is my one still in the mix because I have been really excited that I could finally win one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestions…

Lauren McDermott #8 - Screeching ‘LOOK AT ME’. Poor Col is living the dream. Those two boys think their mum is an iPhone screen.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Hunters, Heels and all the freebies. It’s time for slow gravy pours and Friday sweeties.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Marriage No.2, but she likes to keep that hidden. Pay for something herself? You’ve got to be kidding!
2 or 3!

Reactions: 1
I feel like it should include hunters and heels as she seems so adamant on wiping any history on that with her name change and deleting her YouTube etc!

Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestions…

No 2 gets my vote ! 😂

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestions…

No.2 is my favourite

Reactions: 2
Beyond a joke that this vacuous air head can’t even celebrate her anniversary without it being gifted & a PR invite / AD - I’m raging looking at her stories today - talk about rub your nose in look how bleeping wonderful my life is & I couldn’t give a tit about the world around me.
I have rained myself in by reminding myself:
1. She lives in a rented house - it’s not hers, the pool & garden are loaned
2. There life is a sham - built on deceit (both married/ affair at work etc)
3. Her lifespan in this influencer pool is waining - she is getting older & less relatable and her money makers (boys) will soon start saying No to the Enid Blyton photo shoots & clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beyond a joke that this vacuous air head can’t even celebrate her anniversary without it being gifted & a PR invite / AD - I’m raging looking at her stories today - talk about rub your nose in look how bleeping wonderful my life is & I couldn’t give a tit about the world around me.
I have rained myself in by reminding myself:
1. She lives in a rented house - it’s not hers, the pool & garden are loaned
2. There life is a sham - built on deceit (both married/ affair at work etc)
3. Her lifespan in this influencer pool is waining - she is getting older & less relatable and her money makers (boys) will soon start saying No to the Enid Blyton photo shoots & clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Everything they do, everything they experience is for the ‘gram. She’s living in some sort of hybrid of the Next Catalogue and The Truman Show. Yes, she gets loads of freebies and that gives her the ability to live to a standard above what she would be able to otherwise afford but it also traps her to a certain point. People with the income to actually afford the stays and Michelin meals that she promotes have something she doesn’t, freedom of choice. She is only going to the nice places because it’s on someone else’s dollar. She goes to the Dormy House for every wedding anniversary because they are the only swanky spa hotel offering it up. She hasn’t got £500 a night + £400 for the meal & wine, to spend in the luxury hotel of her choice, so she has to take the gifted / heavily discounted option. The staff may treat her well because they want a good review but at the end of the day, they all know she’s there for work rather than a genuine, paying guest. All a bit embarrassing, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.