Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the £1500 a bottle 40 year old Malt Whiskey Col has been #gifted…he’s living his best life tonight…can’t see her earning much on that affiliate link!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lauren brought a pair of heels to the Chelsea Flower show so she could switch into them for a swishy dress pic. Is she five years old??
It is so hard to understand a grown woman having this level of vanity.

Imagine carrying them round all day, for the sake of a photo?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Those boys' shirts again 🙄 Poor things. Do they not get covered in sauce and chocolate and have massive strops waiting for their food to arrive like normal kids, or is that part carefully edited out of the insta highlights? She has always seemed to take them out to eat a LOT even when they were toddlers. Anyone remember that 'date' she went on with Ollie in a bow tie one Christmas?

Reactions: 10
Those boys' shirts again 🙄 Poor things. Do they not get covered in sauce and chocolate and have massive strops waiting for their food to arrive like normal kids, or is that part carefully edited out of the insta highlights? She has always seemed to take them out to eat a LOT even when they were toddlers. Anyone remember that 'date' she went on with Ollie in a bow tie one Christmas?
Someone who lives near them said, on a previous thread, that the boys were naughty and not well behaved whilst they were out and her and hubby just sat on their phones!

I hesitate to say the boys were misbehaving, as they were likely just being toddlers. We all know that meals out are not the place for toddlers and they would be happier elsewhere, where they could run, play and be active. It was for the adults themselves, or for the sake of Instagram, that those poor boys were taken out to restaurant after restaurant.

Edited to add that it does not surprise me in the least they were always on their phones!!

Reactions: 5
A gratitude tree, ffs…let your kids play with their paw patrol scooters and play nerf wars. Let them be kids!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the £1500 a bottle 40 year old Malt Whiskey Col has been #gifted…he’s living his best life tonight…can’t see her earning much on that affiliate link!
He didn’t get a full bottle, he was sent a mini double pour sample from the distributor. You can see the small bottle when she‘s pouring it into the tumbler. Still a treat given the small batch production but not the cachet of a full bottle.

Reactions: 6
Hobbs could not of picked a worse person to advertise a ‘forever’ coat!! She has sooooo fu…….ing many gifted bloody coats - how ridiculous she would pick one to keep forever- oh and its a new one no one has ever seen before. Why is she quoted as saying of all the coats I ‘own’ - you didn’t buy it Lauren, it was a free gift!

Reactions: 7
Hobbs could not of picked a worse person to advertise a ‘forever’ coat!! She has sooooo fu…….ing many gifted bloody coats - how ridiculous she would pick one to keep forever- oh and its a new one no one has ever seen before. Why is she quoted as saying of all the coats I ‘own’ - you didn’t buy it Lauren, it was a free gift!
She is on the Hobbs insta feed quite a few times.

Reactions: 2
That yeo valley ad…. 🙄 ‘available in most farm shops’. What a dick. Available in most supermarkets you twit bag, it’s not beneath you to admit you can get it in Tesco or Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That yeo valley ad…. 🙄 ‘available in most farm shops’. What a dick. Available in most supermarkets you twit bag, it’s not beneath you to admit you can get it in Tesco or Asda
I thought exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 8
And can't be any old bread, has to be pretentious sourdough :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
67007FB6-CD6A-4752-90EE-04D48A36D26B.jpeg

God if the begging wasn’t so desperately transparent it wouldn’t be so bad. She’s such a scammer, lining up the local businesses so she can rinse them for #prpresstripad. “For my lovely local friends” - she actually has zero shame.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 785681

God if the begging wasn’t so desperately transparent it wouldn’t be so bad. She’s such a scammer, lining up the local businesses so she can rinse them for #prpresstripad. “For my lovely local friends” - she actually has zero shame.
Begging and also so ridiculously specific and irrelevant to nearly all of her followers. It is just a tactic for engagement again, as well as scamming and rinsing local businesses... 🙄

Her aveeno ads are always pretty pointless. This last one made me laugh - does her husband exercise with her in order to take the pictures or does she carry a tripod just in case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she wearing a sports bra and Spanx?
Imagine the local Herefordshire farmers when they see her ‘hiking’ in the fields - I bet they can’t stop laughing at her wearing that outfit and probably think about driving past her sloshing their slurry tank 😂😂😂😂

Her aveeno ads are always pretty pointless. This last one made me laugh - does her husband exercise with her in order to take the pictures or does she carry a tripod just in case 😂
So contrived, as if she ‘hikes’ with a photographer. Can’t believe people think she is genuine? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine the local Herefordshire farmers when they see her ‘hiking’ in the fields - I bet they can’t stop laughing at her wearing that outfit and probably think about driving past her sloshing their slurry tank 😂😂😂😂

So contrived, as if she ‘hikes’ with a photographer. Can’t believe people think she is genuine? 🤯
I lived in the countryside for a long time and that is so not what most hikers or runner wear in my experience. Normally you see black lycra, yellow visibility jackets and a love of splattered mud 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.