Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I had never heard of her until you mentioned her and of course I had to look. I’m not quite sure where to start! I mean, she’s fond of herself isn’t she?! Delusions of grandeur. She’s very proud of that navy & white striped jumper isn’t she?! At least five pics of her in it. Calls her partner “this one”…….I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I looked too.

I can remember my mother taking the mickey out of country folk that when I was little , about 30 years ago . Such a stereotype.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked too.

I can remember my mother taking the mickey out of country folk that when I was little , about 30 years ago . Such a stereotype.
She looks like someone who didn’t actually grow up in the countryside… just consumed it when it became trendy - like most of these Instahuns.

Reactions: 11
I am sure that the other mums/school community (teachers/parents in other year groups) must be aware of what she does or she will make them aware! Probably turning up to the school gate in white dresses thinking she’s oh so terribly glamorous and super yummy mummy!
I feel for those boys! She has sold their childhood and privacy for free stuff and to feed her own ego…
I would love to know what her fellow school mums think of her! Wasn't there someone on here a while ago who lived near her?

Reactions: 4
Well I had never heard of her until you mentioned her and of course I had to look. I’m not quite sure where to start! I mean, she’s fond of herself isn’t she?! Delusions of grandeur. She’s very proud of that navy & white striped jumper isn’t she?! At least five pics of her in it. Calls her partner “this one”…….I just threw up in my mouth a little.
She thinks she's kate doesn't she 🤣🤣

She also keeps tagging herself on her photos...on her page. Why tho..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Friday night treat sounds like my Friday night nightmare. High maintenance or what!?

I wonder how many products she’ll tag 🤔

Reactions: 2
I too bloody hate when pheasant families inconvenience me on the school run.. wish nature was more thoughtful! It doesn't look good to get to the gate AFTER it's open! Makes us all look like we just don't care and leaves no time to make everyone look picture perfect! Bet she stands there, hand on each boys shoulder, manically smiling at the "poor" people walking past with their marvel or hype backpacks 🤣 can hear her through her teeth "just smile and wave darlings, don't make too much eye contact"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And here she is again, our weather correspondent with your daily weather update. 🌧 ☀ ⛅
“Oh I love autumn so much, I think it’s my favourite, along with Spring”

You can only have one favourite Lauren, kind of defeats the point of the word if all 4 seasons are your favourite.

Her favourite season, of course, is MoNeY 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I too bloody hate when pheasant families inconvenience me on the school run.. wish nature was more thoughtful! It doesn't look good to get to the gate AFTER it's open! Makes us all look like we just don't care and leaves no time to make everyone look picture perfect! Bet she stands there, hand on each boys shoulder, manically smiling at the "poor" people walking past with their marvel or hype backpacks 🤣 can hear her through her teeth "just smile and wave darlings, don't make too much eye contact"
Those pesky pheasants and then she saw a trailer full of “juicy red apples”…..all that’s missing is lashings and lashings of ginger beer. God she is nauseating!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those pesky pheasants and then she saw a trailer full of “juicy red apples”…..all that’s missing is lashings and lashings of ginger beer. God she is nauseating!!!!
Don't forget the happy Friday stamp on the brown paper bag of sweets 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet she farts a seasonal fragrance too, if she does indeed fart - she probably doesn’t! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
0BC9590A-83E2-4F4C-A3BD-144BCD7B0F8D.jpeg

🙄

our Laur’ couldn’t give a damn what you choose, its all engagement for an impending #Ad

wake up 🐑

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I bet she farts a seasonal fragrance too, if she does indeed fart - she probably doesn’t! 🙄
*IF* she does indeed emit green house gas out of her white linen clad bottom, do you think it's pumpkin spice for the season? Or is that too common?
It'll probably be gardenia, sweet pea and OfCouRsE cosmos with a hint of fireside musk and aff link* 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe one of those juicy red apples could be full of poison for our saintly Snow White!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Queue the boys bedrooms being decorated followed probably by a lush Sunday lunch with wine.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bloody Daylesford. I hate myself for it, but I really do want to visit just to try out the outrageously luxurious café and pretend I'm on holiday in Provence. Having bought a cappuccino and a cake I'll probably be bankrupt and therefore unable to purchase any overpriced pot plants or wooden spoons or whatever else it is they sell there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.