Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to do something she wants to do rather than watch strictly - sell us an AD.

Reactions: 10
“I can’t make any money sat with my husband watching Strictly, so instead I’m going to sit on my own and flog my diary to all you sheep”

Reactions: 9
I reckon Col is just thrilled to see a colour palette that isn’t white, beige and sludge green! Probably watching Strictly for an injection of colour into their otherwise beige lives!

• Haha
“I can’t make any money sat with my husband watching Strictly, so instead I’m going to sit on my own and flog my diary to all you sheep”
It is quite shocking, isn't it? Even after all this time and knowing what she is like. I can't believe she would choose to give up time alone with her husband to go and do work, flogging poor quality products to strangers in her phone.

Reactions: 7
Urgh the latest post "the smell of toast and coffee filling the house"... yes Lauren hun. It's called bastard breakfast. Every house smells like that you romanticised c*nt!!!!
ahhh she triggers the duck out of me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Urgh the latest post "the smell of toast and coffee filling the house"... yes Lauren hun. It's called bastard breakfast. Every house smells like that you romanticised c*nt!!!!
ahhh she triggers the duck out of me
You'll love tonight's. Not just an after school bike ride, but a ride through the ORCHARDS. Before SUNSET. With matching shirts, swishy dress and an enamel bowl for fruit harvesting (how the eff do you get that home on a bike?).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You'll love tonight's. Not just an after school bike ride, but a ride through the ORCHARDS. Before SUNSET. With matching shirts, swishy dress and an enamel bowl for fruit harvesting (how the eff do you get that home on a bike?).
All smoke and mirrors, she will never admit the orchard isn't hers!! 🤣

• Haha
I thought it looked like she had quite a bald patch in the second photo…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they been pinching people's apples from their trees?

Reactions: 8
I can still recall the relief, even as a small child, of taking off my school uniform each day - the shirt round your neck all day etc. - and putting on comfy, loose fitting clothes. Those poor boys, taking off their uniform to put on matching outfits she has left out for them with shirt collars, tight arms and tailored shorts!! It blows my mind. Her selfishness and narcissism, for photos for Insta, ultimately amounts to cruelty towards those boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Lauren brought a pair of heels to the Chelsea Flower show so she could switch into them for a swishy dress pic. Is she five years old??

• Haha
Those poor boys being used by mummy for her insta account. Disgusting.
I always think they are going to be very unhappy about this when they grow up... unless Instagram dies a death before they are teenagers.
And hi everyone - I have been lurking for ages before being sucked into commenting, it's a slippery slope isn't it!

Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her anymore because she irritates the hell out of me. However just had a quick look. Those poor boys. Why, as a mother, would you willingly submit your kids to that? Soon their peers are going to realise these kids aren’t like them and they might be mean to them. Why would you risk it?! Just for a staged insta photo.

Not to mention as soon as they’re a bit older they’re going to rebel against her and probably really resent her for putting their photo all over the internet.

She’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hang on - has nobody paid for her to go to Chelsea Flower Show? What, not even a teeny tiny ad/press invitation?? Don't tell me she actually forked out for a ticket AND a hotel (not to mention all the dubious wining and dining in her stories...🙄)

• Haha
Hang on - has nobody paid for her to go to Chelsea Flower Show? What, not even a teeny tiny ad/press invitation?? Don't tell me she actually forked out for a ticket AND a hotel (not to mention all the dubious wining and dining in her stories...🙄)
She’ll be grifting hard these next 12 months to get that invite next year, non stop flower content 😴

Lauren brought a pair of heels to the Chelsea Flower show so she could switch into them for a swishy dress pic. Is she five years old??
😂 Nah - she’s just another annoying, self-loving, self-admiring, greedy, beggy, pretentious, freeloading, fake-as-hell influencer

Reactions: 6
These influencers are CRAZY. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and watch them. It would be fascinating.
I bet their brains never switch off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.