Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who’s comment she shares is a private account but Lauren follows her. I clicked on her because her comment sounded like an ad. They’re probably friends 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think it's crazy how she is asking for restaurant and bar recommendations in Chelsea (like she has never been in London before 🙄) - stop begging for freebies lady. Use trip advisor or google like other people 😡

Reactions: 8
Shs is sooo dramatic. Ollie has lost his first tooth and she cant find a shiny coin in her house anywhere!! Arghhhh!! Then the drama of going to her neighbours house to get one mrans its followed by a #neveragain hashtag??

I am pissing myself laughing. #neveragain??? Wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joules are just worst for this. Gifting, gifting and ironically always to people who need gifting least.
Middle / upper class with a charming life preferably a cottage or a county home, having a wonder round NT properties. Lauren comes to mind.

Has anyone come across a woman called Pippa Armstrong. Literally her whole wardrobe is gifted Joules and Joules just keeps on giving. She so smug and has the most annoying plummy accent-most definitely put on. She is not a big account so no idea how Joules are justifying this.

I used to buy a lot of Joules for a whole family. I’m really put off spending my money with them.
I can’t wait for Pippa A to reach 10k followers - I have SO much to say, she is insufferable!

Reactions: 3
Shs is sooo dramatic. Ollie has lost his first tooth and she cant find a shiny coin in her house anywhere!! Arghhhh!! Then the drama of going to her neighbours house to get one mrans its followed by a #neveragain hashtag??

I am pissing myself laughing. #neveragain??? Wtf!

I’ve forgotten to put the coin under my child’s pillow loads. You know what, they deal with it, you make a cute excuse and I usually put an extra coin under with a note the next day. I can’t believe how dramatic she was with not upsetting her child over this but completely destroys his privacy and childhood for freebies!!

Reactions: 9
The girl who’s comment she shares is a private account but Lauren follows her. I clicked on her because her comment sounded like an ad. They’re probably friends 🙄
Oh, that makes a lot of sense then. I wondered how anyone would think it was worth buying again!

I think it's crazy how she is asking for restaurant and bar recommendations in Chelsea (like she has never been in London before 🙄) - stop begging for freebies lady. Use trip advisor or google like other people 😡
It’s taken me a while to spot the begging (and other things). I first noticed it when she said how nice that beauty oil was, tagging the company of course, and it looked like she was down to the last drop - it made me cringe.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she was like this a couple years ago but it’s closely creeped in without followers noticing that none of this is natural amd it’s just the Truman show where everything is product placement. I used to follow her Cos I really liked her styling and cute ideas for seasons etc then I did start to wonder why she was lucky enough to get free babylonstoren wine (I’m a long time big spender amd I bet she’s never once paid for their wine) and then her entire house got a dining room makeover and I was like oh she seems to get all this free stuff I now realise it’s just constant. How can she not be happy with all this free stuff but agree it must be exhausting to appear relevant and keep the money machine going - how come they rent if they have so much money?? And why does the landlord let them hack at the property I’d never spend money renovating another persons property unless its bull and they do own it?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was like this a couple years ago but it’s closely creeped in without followers noticing that none of this is natural amd it’s just the Truman show where everything is product placement. I used to follow her Cos I really liked her styling and cute ideas for seasons etc then I did start to wonder why she was lucky enough to get free babylonstoren wine (I’m a long time big spender amd I bet she’s never once paid for their wine) and then her entire house got a dining room makeover and I was like oh she seems to get all this free stuff I now realise it’s just constant. How can she not be happy with all this free stuff but agree it must be exhausting to appear relevant and keep the money machine going - how come they rent if they have so much money?? And why does the landlord let them hack at the property I’d never spend money renovating another persons property unless its bull and they do own it?
It must be exhausting to live like that - quite sad really. Maybe they renovate the property so that it appears to be/feels like theirs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Always useful to remember this stuff isn't free. It has a huge cost - her children's privacy and childhoods. Aside from the safety and ethical issues, this is something they easily might not forgive her for as they grow older.

Imagine being able to read pages and pages of your family being discussed on the Internet... As well as realising that hundreds of photos of you exist on the Internet for the world to see. Awful. Awful. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Always useful to remember this stuff isn't free. It has a huge cost - her children's privacy and childhoods. Aside from the safety and ethical issues, this is something they easily might not forgive her for as they grow older.

Imagine being able to read pages and pages of your family being discussed on the Internet... As well as realising that hundreds of photos of you exist on the Internet for the world to see. Awful. Awful. Awful.
Very important to remember this. They’ll have a long list of things to be angry about, I’m sure. The exposure of their lives, without consent, is unforgivable but there’s also the loss of personal identity - they’re not even allowed to embrace their individuality or get muddy. Every day, matchy-matchy outfits and twee activities. All about her. Even poor Colin doesn’t get called by his actual name. Is that not good enough for her? Not Insta-worthy?

Reactions: 12
Very important to remember this. They’ll have a long list of things to be angry about, I’m sure. The exposure of their lives, without consent, is unforgivable but there’s also the loss of personal identity - they’re not even allowed to embrace their individuality or get muddy. Every day, matchy-matchy outfits and twee activities. All about her. Even poor Colin doesn’t get called by his actual name. Is that not good enough for her? Not Insta-worthy?
This. Totally this. My child is the same as her youngest. They are one week apart. He displays so much of his personality through his clothes and other choices (he gets to make!). He will comment that he isn't keen to wear a jumper to nursery, as he wants everyone to "see how awesome his t-shirt is", or tell me the outfit he has chosen "looks rockin' today!". I cannot imagine quelling or dampening his individuality, and therefore his confidence, by dressing him in twee, Victorian clothing, that must match his brothers, and then has zero individuality or personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This. Totally this. My child is the same as her youngest. They are one week apart. He displays so much of his personality through his clothes and other choices (he gets to make!). He will comment that he isn't keen to wear a jumper to nursery, as he wants everyone to "see how awesome his t-shirt is", or tell me the outfit he has chosen "looks rockin' today!". I cannot imagine quelling or dampening his individuality, and therefore his confidence, by dressing him in twee, Victorian clothing, that must match his brothers, and then has zero individuality or personality.
I love that. Exactly how it should be. I just hope these poor lads don’t get picked on at school… matching Victorian outfits, their mum prancing around Herefordshire in white dresses, documenting their every move, and even posting photos in her bra. It’s insane.

• Sad
I can’t wait for Pippa A to reach 10k followers - I have SO much to say, she is insufferable!
Why does she need to be at 10k to say anything?

Her page is like looking at the Cambridge’s. it’s awful

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to be at 10k to say anything?

Her page is like looking at the Cambridge’s. it’s awful
you can’t start a thread until an ‘influencer’ has 10k followers or tattle will delete it, I guess because they are not ‘in the public’ until they hit that number.

Reactions: 2
Well I had never heard of her until you mentioned her and of course I had to look. I’m not quite sure where to start! I mean, she’s fond of herself isn’t she?! Delusions of grandeur. She’s very proud of that navy & white striped jumper isn’t she?! At least five pics of her in it. Calls her partner “this one”…….I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• Haha

Absolutely - this is an interesting read

• Sad
I love that. Exactly how it should be. I just hope these poor lads don’t get picked on at school… matching Victorian outfits, their mum prancing around Herefordshire in white dresses, documenting their every move, and even posting photos in her bra. It’s insane.
I am sure that the other mums/school community (teachers/parents in other year groups) must be aware of what she does or she will make them aware! Probably turning up to the school gate in white dresses thinking she’s oh so terribly glamorous and super yummy mummy!
I feel for those boys! She has sold their childhood and privacy for free stuff and to feed her own ego…

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.