Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it says ‘multi fuel’ on the website. So a glorified toaster essentially for £300.

In fairness I could probably whip up a pizza with what we’ve got at home but I’m a normal human being and know we’ve got a Dominos down the road. Poor Lauren lives in deepest darkest Herefordshire and barely has phone reception let alone take away 🙄
Yes but in her own recipe the dough takes at least a couple of hours. She also has pepperoni / salami on it and I don’t know there is just something about it to me that looks like a bought supermarket pizza.

Reactions: 3
she’d join in! Give it a go, once, and then start a carefully curated and beggy series giving singing tips- being the expert of course
Absolutely this ☝🏻 Her attempts to school us on cooking, baking and gardening give me the absolute rage, particularly as she previously showed no motivation/interest.

Why is creaming herself (the pun here is not lost on me given her love of the beige / bland outfit) over these shell/fluted vases?
Is she hoping an Etsy seller is going to gift her one?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope her stepson’s friends never happen upon Lauren’s stories about the Easter Bunny thinking he smells of lemonade & fluffy socks 🙄🙄 She hasn’t a clue has she. He’s 13, just leave him out of it ffs, I’m sure he wouldn’t be offended. Or why not just crop him out - kids can be so cruel. What’s she going to do when her boys become teenagers? How will she cope without her Enid Blyton world - will she be waiting outside the school gates with their stamped sweeties still…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw this and laughed out loud. 🤣 Our Laur will have a heart attack seeing her name being associated with being chavvy 🤣

Brilliant. Maybe she’ll start calling herself Lolly now 🤣

''it's a bit of a rough estate name - probably why Catherine Tate chose it.”

''Catherine Tate wanted to portray a certain type of character so why do you think she called her Lauren? Because it fitted”

Reactions: 4
£18 per child for a generic (pretty and cute I’ll admit) letter, changing the name and two words hardly makes it worth £17.99, and multiply that by 3 😱

• Wow
Does anyone know where abouts she really lives or has seen the cottage? Curious who the actual property owner is. I swear it’s a stage house. Also why do we never hear about the step mum. Who is she???? I want to talk to her so badly. I bet she has some stories. Another point, why the hell does she allow it?? I’d be incensed if my child was paraded the way Lauren treats her step child and refers to him as ‘Our Boy’ WHEN SHE BROKE UP THEIR FAMILY. 😡 irritational anger there- I’m blaming hormones but omg that woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where abouts she really lives or has seen the cottage? Curious who the actual property owner is. I swear it’s a stage house. Also why do we never hear about the step mum. Who is she???? I want to talk to her so badly. I bet she has some stories. Another point, why the hell does she allow it?? I’d be incensed if my child was paraded the way Lauren treats her step child and refers to him as ‘Our Boy’ WHEN SHE BROKE UP THEIR FAMILY. 😡 irritational anger there- I’m blaming hormones but omg that woman
She mentions Ledbury a lot but all smoke and mirrors, it’s probably about 10 miles out. A bit further up this thread someone said she lived on outskirts of Cheshire but made it seem like she actually lived there.

I remember her talking about a parade where they live, in Bromyard. It’s not as close to Ledbury as she would like us to think.

Reactions: 3
It really upset me the other day when she said that her elderly dog had been up all night crying with pain and they didn't take her to the vets until the next day. That dog should have been at the emergency vets not spending the night in their bed. The poor little thing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.