Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence! A friend has just been in touch this afternoon and sent me some photos - one was of her on a lovely little street and I instantly recognised it - it was Ledbury and it’s where Lauren often takes photos when she’s out and about! 😆 My friend has gone to visit her family in Ledbury! Better tell her to watch out for Lauren and Masterchef Col!

Know this area well because I live nearby!
Which area did she actually live in then? You said barn conversion so was it a small village on the outskirts of Knutsford?

Haslington ? I dont live far away but I have never heard of it ? Post code CW1 so must be close to Crewe?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, its really near Crewe on the outskirts of Haslington. She always used to photograph herself in Tatton Park and Knutsford and eat at Piccolinos and other places in Knutsford and blog about them and her ‘Cheshire lifestyle’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well because of the new sorting method on IG I’ve not seen that AWFUL photo of her in the cream slacks because when they look like that, they can only be described as slacks.

Who does she think she is FFS? The look on her smug massive chinned face has done me in. She definitely thinks she is a vision of sophistication. And as for Col being born in 1979 im stunned. I was born in 1980 so I’m 41 (for a little while longer) and cannot believe he’s just that bit older than me. I’d put him at late 40s. My husband is 55 and is young looking but I don’t see a tired bloated opera singer in him and that’s all I see in Colin. (Let’s call him Colin from now on. Col is his Insta name because Colin sounds so uncool to her) I wonder if he drinks too much?

Finally(!) that is so typical of her to cultivate a perception she lived in Tatton Park/Knutsford area when actually living in Crewe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well because of the new sorting method on IG I’ve not seen that AWFUL photo of her in the cream slacks because when they look like that, they can only be described as slacks.

Who does she think she is FFS? The look on her smug massive chinned face has done me in. She definitely thinks she is a vision of sophistication. And as for Col being born in 1979 im stunned. I was born in 1980 so I’m 41 (for a little while longer) and cannot believe he’s just that bit older than me. I’d put him at late 40s. My husband is 55 and is young looking but I don’t see a tired bloated opera singer in him and that’s all I see in Colin. (Let’s call him Colin from now on. Col is his Insta name because Colin sounds so uncool to her) I wonder if he drinks too much?

Finally(!) that is so typical of her to cultivate a perception she lived in Tatton Park/Knutsford area when actually living in Crewe 🤣🤣🤣
he really does look like a Colin doesn’t he?

please note autocorrect kept requesting to change Colin to colon. 🤣

Been thinking. I wonder how many views she gets from Tattle. She works in social media so 100% knows it exists. Would you bet that her and other influencers deliberately post their accounts to sites like this to boost their numbers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

“Tired bloated opera singer”

• Haha

Request to have this as the new title 🤣🤣🤣

‘Lauren McDermott and the tired bloated opera singer’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Request to have this as the new title 🤣🤣🤣

‘Lauren McDermott and the tired bloated opera singer’
Can I get the thread title credit though? 🤣 I’ve not had one before!

I was too tired last night to think how I could make a thread title out of it, noting that we need to include her old handle name and new one so we don’t uncouple all these old threads to her new online presence!
So it could be:

Hunters & Heels #7 [by] Lauren McDermott & the tired bloated opera singer

Let’s hope our comments burst her little bubble that she lives in that hers is the most perfect life, better than ours and he’s the worlds best husband. He isn’t. Soz love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was too tired last night to think how I could make a thread title out of it, noting that we need to include her old handle name and new one so we don’t uncouple all these old threads to her new online presence!
So it could be:

Let’s hope our comments burst her little bubble that she lives in that hers is the most perfect life, better than ours and he’s the worlds best husband. He isn’t. Soz love.
100% credit to you 👏 😂

So it could be:

We just need to make sure it says “BUY Lauren McDermott”

Reactions: 10
Does anyone subscribe to her newsletter ? Apparently its out today - wonder what she is flogging on that ?

Reactions: 3

I can't tell you how much the opera singer bit made me laugh. I spluttered tea everywhere and it was worth the mess 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m gutted I missed the ‘look at meeeeee’ story
She posted a compilation video on IG on their first wedding anniversary, 19 October 2019 and in the video you see her tug Col's arm and you can clearly see her mouthing at him 'look at meeeee' with that huge toothy grin!!! So cringe worthy :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.