Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster on these threads about Lauren. I agree with what everyone says about her but what I also find hilarious is copycats that try hard and mimic her. This account copies almost exactly everything Lauren does and it’s so embarrassing. I swear Lauren made this cake for her son and this Leila did the same. One Autumn Saturday Lauren did a stories of foraging Apples, baking etc and this account posted exactly the same 🤮 it’s almost too funny or too sad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
First time poster on these threads about Lauren. I agree with what everyone says about her but what I also find hilarious is copycats that try hard and mimic her. This account copies almost exactly everything Lauren does and it’s so embarrassing. I swear Lauren made this cake for her son and this Leila did the same. One Autumn Saturday Lauren did a stories of foraging Apples, baking etc and this account posted exactly the same 🤮 it’s almost too funny or too sad
He’s even got the same name 😂😂😂 and Lauren’s commented underneath as if she’s not cringing inside out for the stupid woman - how patronising

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s even got the same name 😂😂😂 and Lauren’s commented underneath as if she’s not cringing inside out for the stupid woman - how patronising
Lauren does like her posts quite a lot and I hope she’s thinking what a sad carbon copy she is. Leila literally copied the exact same cake and with all the fancy decorations as well.

Reactions: 2
Lauren does like her posts quite a lot and I hope she’s thinking what a sad carbon copy she is. Leila literally copied the exact same cake and with all the fancy decorations as well.
She’s even copied her insta name from someone else 🙈 what a sad act! 😆

Reactions: 4
Why the hell does Lauren follow her?! Her most interesting bit in her bio is that her kitchen has been featured by Wren?!?! - so what!

• Haha
Not just Rory, “Rory Bear”, exactly the same as Lauren! 😂

• Haha
She’s even copied her insta name from someone else 🙈 what a sad act! 😆
Yes wasnt it ‘what Jenny loves’ she’s another sickening instagrammer, the constant smiling, and kids are always dressed up like an extra from a 1940’s film

Reactions: 3
Yes wasnt it ‘what Jenny loves’ she’s another sickening instagrammer, the constant smiling, and kids are always dressed up like an extra from a 1940’s film
Ah I forgot about her! 😄 There’s also another one ‘what Lydia likes’ this Leila person is so cringe, her whole insta page is copied posts and insta clichés 😆 she’s definitely modelling herself off Lauren tho! The photos of her from behind in white dresses & hats while paddling in a dirty river 🤣 another in a white dress holding her kids in a lavender field. Arms around her hubby, looking up at him adoringly while gurning 😂 it’s the cringest thing on insta! Poor love! The desperation is strong in that one!

• Haha
Ah I forgot about her! 😄 There’s also another one ‘what Lydia likes’ this Leila person is so cringe, her whole insta page is copied posts and insta clichés 😆 she’s definitely modelling herself off Lauren tho! The photos of her from behind in white dresses & hats while paddling in a dirty river 🤣 another in a white dress holding her kids in a lavender field. Arms around her hubby, looking up at him adoringly while gurning 😂 it’s the cringest thing on insta! Poor love! The desperation is strong in that one!
Completely 💯 agree with you. Although her bloke doesn’t like a insta husband and looks quite moody in the photos. Not quite ‘Col’ yet

Reactions: 5
It’s same with Jenny. When Lauren changed name from huntersandheels to her name, Jenny changed it too like literally next week from whatjennyloves to only her name and surname too.

Even if I copied someone I’d try and make it less obvious. But it’s literally ok Lauren did it, so I’m doing it too. Super cringe, especially when you are a grown adult.

Reactions: 7
It’s same with Jenny. When Lauren changed name from huntersandheels to her name, Jenny changed it too like literally next week from whatjennyloves to only her name and surname too.

Even if I copied someone I’d try and make it less obvious. But it’s literally ok Lauren did it, so I’m doing it too. Super cringe, especially when you are a grown adult.
The majority of these lifestyle influencers are pathetic - all under the influence of making money from social media and feeding their ego’s. It’s all so fake, toxic and damaging.

Reactions: 6
The majority of these lifestyle influencers are pathetic - all under the influence of making money from social media and feeding their ego’s. It’s all so fake, toxic and damaging.
I’ve always wondered why they would do this, aside from the money. Is it some celebrity status or some weird adulation they crave? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That what Jenny loves makes me chuckle! Her weekly meal plan for her children is just ridiculous! Pheasant casserole and venison stir fry! So pretentious! How does this woman not have her own thread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That what Jenny loves makes me chuckle! Her weekly meal plan for her children is just ridiculous! Pheasant casserole and venison stir fry! So pretentious! How does this woman not have her own thread?!
I second this 🤣 can we get people to follow her so she can reach 10k and we can make a thread?! For Anyone wondering it’s jenny_whittingham 😅

Reactions: 3

Do you think Lauren coaches them and takes a percentage of their earnings like ‘pyramid’ marketing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand theordinarymum either!! All of her clothes and her children’s are free from joules!

Reactions: 1
Do you think Lauren coaches them and takes a percentage of their earnings like ‘pyramid’ marketing?!
Hahah checklist for starter kit
-cosy cottage (doesn’t matter if rented)
-Land Rover (vintage ideally)
-expert at gardening or able to fake it
-aga
-aspiring chef for a husband
-swishy hair
-never without manicure
-joules/Boden maybe even reiss attire
-fairfax and favour boots
-live near photogenic country lanes
-gravy boat for those ever so important slow mo gravy shots
-fortnum and mason picnic set (no way rucksack will do)
-collapsible table and chairs and live near a field for idyllic sunset dinners in a random field
-stamps for those Friday handcrafted handmade sweeties (but only for Fridays)
-twee bike and basket for your co op flowers that you take home and wrap in brown paper for picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahah checklist for starter kit
-cosy cottage (doesn’t matter if rented)
-Land Rover (vintage ideally)
-expert at gardening or able to fake it
-aga
-aspiring chef for a husband
-swishy hair
-never without manicure
-joules/Boden maybe even reiss attire
-fairfax and favour boots
-live near photogenic country lanes
-gravy boat for those ever so important slow mo gravy shots
-fortnum and mason picnic set (no way rucksack will do)
-collapsible table and chairs and live near a field for idyllic sunset dinners in a random field
-stamps for those Friday handcrafted handmade sweeties (but only for Fridays)
-twee bike and basket for your co op flowers that you take home and wrap in brown paper for picture
bleeping brilliant and spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.