Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah checklist for starter kit
-cosy cottage (doesn’t matter if rented)
-Land Rover (vintage ideally)
-expert at gardening or able to fake it
-aga
-aspiring chef for a husband
-swishy hair
-never without manicure
-joules/Boden maybe even reiss attire
-fairfax and favour boots
-live near photogenic country lanes
-gravy boat for those ever so important slow mo gravy shots
-fortnum and mason picnic set (no way rucksack will do)
-collapsible table and chairs and live near a field for idyllic sunset dinners in a random field
-stamps for those Friday handcrafted handmade sweeties (but only for Fridays)
-twee bike and basket for your co op flowers that you take home and wrap in brown paper for picture
Don't forget glass bottles for lashings if ginger beer when the boys go foraging with their hankies on sticks !

Oh another Lauren wannabee (a more mature lady shall we say - Blooming niki 🤢).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Furious farmer just out of shot…
Anyone on here remember when Lauren took a pair of ladders into the country so she could climb up onto the ginormous hay bale?!?! She thought she was the dogs doo dahs but all the comments were just “Did you use a ladder?” “Did Colin lift you up” Everyone was totally bewildered 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone on here remember when Lauren took a pair of ladders into the country so she could climb up onto the ginormous hay bale?!?! She thought she was the dogs doo dahs but all the comments were just “Did you use a ladder?” “Did Colin lift you up” Everyone was totally bewildered 🤣🤣
Ohhhhh nooooo didn't see that! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Lau: I know what we should do after dinner!
Boys: Ooo What mummy? Can we go to the park? Watch a film? Build a den?
Lau: no let’s walk through a rapeseed field.
Boys: ….

I can’t cope. Its humorous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh nooooo didn't see that! 🤣🤣🤣
Me neither 🤣😂 sounds hilarious tho!

Lau: I know what we should do after dinner!
Boys: Ooo What mummy? Can we go to the park? Watch a film? Build a den?
Lau: no let’s walk through a rapeseed field.
Boys: ….

I can’t cope. Its humorous 😂😂😂
It was absolutely freezing in Hereford today, yet she makes it look like a balmy summer’s evening 🙄 the time they must waste getting the perfect photos for insta, and imagine living your life always having to think of content ideas. It’s so sad that for those boys, this is the only life they’ve ever known

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Me neither 🤣😂 sounds hilarious tho!

It was absolutely freezing in Hereford today, yet she makes it look like a balmy summer’s evening 🙄 the time they must waste getting the perfect photos for insta, and imagine living your life always having to think of content ideas. It’s so sad that for those boys, this is the only life they’ve ever known
The thing that gets me is that her boys think it’s genuine fun, they don’t see the posts and the captions and all the replies - they think mummy and daddy genuinely want to do all these things. One day, when they’re old enough to look back on these things, how will they feel to know their childhood was used as a manipulative selling tool? They’re just innocent children, their images shouldn’t be used in such a public way without their consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Quite a frost” last night apparently according to Lauren. She’s worried as she left her sweet pea outside. Millions will be worried that if they put their heating on they may not be able to afford food. But ok Lozza, you focus on your sweet pea you twee twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Quite a frost” last night apparently according to Lauren. She’s worried as she left her sweet pea outside. Millions will be worried that if they put their heating on they may not be able to afford food. But ok Lozza, you focus on your sweet pea you twee twit.
This ☝🏻 and also just confirms what a tit gardener she is. Because those that know what they’re doing, also ensure they’re keeping an eye on the weather…it’s part of what being a gardener is. So duck off Lauren with your attempts to school the plebs, you know nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! In Lauren's sweet, saccharine world all the world's problems don't exist. She's such an idiot.

Reactions: 7
This ☝🏻 and also just confirms what a tit gardener she is. Because those that know what they’re doing, also ensure they’re keeping an eye on the weather…it’s part of what being a gardener is. So duck off Lauren with your attempts to school the plebs, you know nothing.
“Polly” tunnel. I rest my case. Clueless!

• Haha
No heating aint a problem for Laurs in her house, they just get their white loungewear on, put some sticks on their fire, fire up the aga and slip on some cashmere socks.... Oh, and hashtag some electric/gas companies in the hope for some AD or sponsorerd posts later down the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so I feel a little sorry for her. She tried to do a good thing by offering to buy the happiness book for anyone or their loved ones feeling in a dark place and she expected a handful of people to oblige but she had “hundreds of requests” for it! Do we think that she’s going to fork out her own money to buy hundreds of copies for people?! She did say she’s going to “reply to each of you” so maybe she will have to politely back out of her act of kindness? Or perhaps she’s been #kindlygifted (begged the publishers) to help her out?

Thread suggestion…

Hunters & Heels / By Lauren McDermott -
Rented cottage and fake gurns galore. Sickly sweet recipes and poses by the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I second this 🤣 can we get people to follow her so she can reach 10k and we can make a thread?! For Anyone wondering it’s jenny_whittingham 😅
FML just looked at her grid…what on earth??. Pheasant is not a core food group.

Hahah checklist for starter kit
-cosy cottage (doesn’t matter if rented)
-Land Rover (vintage ideally)
-expert at gardening or able to fake it
-aga
-aspiring chef for a husband
-swishy hair
-never without manicure
-joules/Boden maybe even reiss attire
-fairfax and favour boots
-live near photogenic country lanes
-gravy boat for those ever so important slow mo gravy shots
-fortnum and mason picnic set (no way rucksack will do)
-collapsible table and chairs and live near a field for idyllic sunset dinners in a random field
-stamps for those Friday handcrafted handmade sweeties (but only for Fridays)
-twee bike and basket for your co op flowers that you take home and wrap in brown paper for picture
100% … and Jenny_W deffo got the memo.
At least she’s not posing in her underwear... Like Lau and BloodyBloomingNiki ... But maybe it’s only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So a lot of you guys supported my one liner being a thread title, so I’ve played around a bit:

Hunters & Heels # 7 - the strange case of By Lauren McDermott & the Fat Bloated Opera Singer

• Heart
What the duck does she think she looks like?? Waiting around the garden on a Wednesday afternoon fully made up in a green silk dress and high heels

• Haha
What the duck does she think she looks like?? Waiting around the garden on a Wednesday afternoon fully made up in a green silk dress and high heels
Anyone else think that's an old pic from the summer? None of the trees where I live have leaves yet.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.