Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being the poor friend turning up in your Jeans and trainers to meet Princess Tippitoes for coffee dressed like she’s off to the Savoy for afternoon tea 🙄
This photo was most definitely not meeting a friend for coffee! 😂 I absolutely cringe at this post! What the actual?? This was Lauren being typical narcissist Lauren, and her puppet of a husband Col taking the photo! What a pretentious woman she is. Neighbours, friends, school mums, ex husband etc must laugh their socks off at these ridiculous posts. What a life to live eh? 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This photo was most definitely not meeting a friend for coffee! 😂 I absolutely cringe at this post! What the actual?? This was Lauren being typical narcissist Lauren, and her puppet of a husband Col taking the photo! What a pretentious woman she is. Neighbours, friends, school mums, ex husband etc must laugh their socks off at these ridiculous posts. What a life to live eh? 😝
Why would you take this photo?! Even 'for the 'Gram'! She is so unbelievably self obsessed...

Reactions: 7
Where are the cobbles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those centrepiece flowers look crap - she really thinks she’s something.

Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s an expert on everything gardening since she took up growing flowers in 2021 for content.
I couldn’t bear her patronising posts as someone who planted a few cosmos in her ‘veggie plot’ and thought she was the next best thing to gardeners world. I had to unfollow Paris Alma too, who I used to buy from, because of the gifting she was giving to Lauren for followers back.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s an expert on everything gardening since she took up growing flowers in 2021 for content.
I couldn’t bear her patronising posts as someone who planted a few cosmos in her ‘veggie plot’ and thought she was the next best thing to gardeners world. I had to unfollow Paris Alma too, who I used to buy from, because of the gifting she was giving to Lauren for followers back.
I unfollowed Paris too

Reactions: 3
Did Ollie choose the music Lauren? Or did you guide him to said music so that it matched your aesthetic?

• Haha
She's got a really tit handbag collection 🤷🏻‍♀️just saying....
I bought this handbag as I was in denial about spending circa £1k on a Mulberry. It was in the Joules sale and I sent it back as having used it twice the catch completely fell to bits, a blessing really to have an excuse to return as fault as I didn’t like it that much. Luckily for me just after that the Mulberry Amberley I’d had my eye on had a £200 reduction in the sale. It makes me howl that on her “Buy Lauren McDermott” webpage she links products ‘similar’ to what she’s posted if they’re sold out and she’s linked to a Mulberry Amberley some £800 - £900 more than that Joules bag (possibly even gifted) which she’s never in a million years going to buy herself!
(I don’t go on her webpage but she’d screengrabbed it in her stories)

• Wow
No Burns night with friends tomorrow now! So she posts an old picture because she is unwell and has no content- nothing marked as ad or pr product even though her lamps, bed and wreath are all those things! Why post at all? Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
No Burns night with friends tomorrow now! So she posts an old picture because she is unwell and has no content- nothing marked as ad or pr product even though her lamps, bed and wreath are all those things! Why post at all? Pathetic.
Ill with covid too! Poor lamb.
Meant to visit you all yesterday and ask if any of you saw her Live with Wild Nutrition. Christ on a bike it was criiiiiinge notwithstanding the awful Broadband She’s got she was so unnatural on it!

Reactions: 4
Thought this was Lauren in one of those white hideous tablecloths she bought, pretending she didn't realise they were wedding dresses! Col loitering in the background, forever obeying her every command
Col wishes!… actually Lauren wishes 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.